Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Olivia has had 2 unplanned pregnancies then she of all people should know that PCOS doesn't automatically mean you'll struggle to conceive. I have it too and had no issues having children. Unless you've been trying for a while without success you can't claim to have fertility issues imo and it's a slap in the face to those genuinely struggling.

Reactions: 9
If Olivia has had 2 unplanned pregnancies then she of all people should know that PCOS doesn't automatically mean you'll struggle to conceive. I have it too and had no issues having children. Unless you've been trying for a while without success you can't claim to have fertility issues imo and it's a slap in the face to those genuinely struggling.
100% agree. Clearly she has no fertility issues, PCOS does not equal infertility

Reactions: 4
Her mum is the partner of Hammond investment services, hence where the mega cash comes from.

Reactions: 6
Really hate how entitled she is on her latest video about flying with a toddler. It’s like she’s proud that the flight attendants had to tell her off multiple times, and she seems to think those in business class (who have paid handsomely) should just be fine with her toddler running around

Reactions: 12
Really hate how entitled she is on her latest video about flying with a toddler. It’s like she’s proud that the flight attendants had to tell her off multiple times, and she seems to think those in business class (who have paid handsomely) should just be fine with her toddler running around
Right?? I would be mortified if someone had to tell me off 😅

Reactions: 3
She is the worst kind of parent 😩 one who lets her child do whatever he wants no matter the people it’s impacting! Simply to make her life easier! I can’t believe she didn’t take any toys for him, poor kid. And then the toy they chose at the airport for the plane was PLAYDOH. She is so entitled you can tell she had a very privileged upbringing

Reactions: 11
The snarky comment about how the flight attendant should try entertaining him for that length of time was so entitled. She’s the one who chose to bring a toddler on that flight (all while making content about how you can still travel after kids) and then is complaining that people weren’t happy for him just to run riot.

Reactions: 16
I know toddlers get messy, it’s good but Beau is always in oversized poor fitting clothes with no real effort in his appearance. Most mums I know have their little ones turned out lovely and if they get messy so be it, nothing the washer can’t sort out.

He just looks unkempt and scruffy

Reactions: 8
Whenever I see spoiled little rich girls trying to be influencers - like Olivia - who have wealthy “career” parents, I wonder what their parents must think about the lack of ambition in their offspring. Nobody is saying because your parents have City careers, that you should too, but surely after working a stressful career and putting your kids through private school etc, you’d want them to aspire to something more fulfilling than being a social media airhead!

Reactions: 14
Whenever I see spoiled little rich girls trying to be influencers - like Olivia - who have wealthy “career” parents, I wonder what their parents must think about the lack of ambition in their offspring. Nobody is saying because your parents have City careers, that you should too, but surely after working a stressful career and putting your kids through private school etc, you’d want them to aspire to something more fulfilling than being a social media airhead!
Yes all that money spent on an expensive education 😂

Reactions: 3
who on earth thinks its a good idea to go on a 10 hour flight with a 2 year old anyway? she has tit for brains and no idea how she'll manage with 2 kids now. as for the '3 unplanned pregnancies'... does she not known whats causing pregnancy?

Reactions: 10
She goes on and on about wanting loads of kids and then spends all her time complaining about actually having to parent the one she has.

Reactions: 10
A couple of things. Her mum is 70??? Why are they doing gifts for Easter instead of eggs? Beau must be the first grandchild isn’t it normal for grandmas to have some toys or bibs etc

Reactions: 2
Wow…is her mum actually 70 do you think? Hard to tell, she probably shouldn’t stand too close to any sources of heat

• Haha
I don’t think she’s 50 I think she might have been referring to her own nan, I’m sure she’s posted before saying how great her mum looks for 50 - her mum does look great! I dunno how I’d feel about my partner going to an Easter Day rave when pregnant and with a child, don’t get me wrong my partner went out when I was pregnant etc but Easter is for family time especially if you’ve got a young family, he could go to a rave any weekend! Also he refers again to them doing drugs she was like and whatever else comes with raves which we all know she means drugs. Going back to her journey back from Sri Lanka blog I feel like she sets no boundaries for beau and just lets him do whatever as long as he’s entertained, referring to the people in business class (some of which will be on a once in a lifetime holiday or honeymoon and have saved for months / years to get their seat in there - I don’t blame them for not wanting another persons child keep disturbing them especially when the mum hasn’t paid for business) also there is no way Olivia doesn’t usually travel business or hasn’t before - I feel like her comments were to come across as relatable and like she hasn’t come from a. Wealthy family.

Reactions: 5
I just googled her Mum and she’s pretty interesting actually. She’s a coach and an article says she set up the Hammond company ‘which her husband now runs’ so looks like she’s the money maker. She was born in 1965.