Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is you can tell she actually hates the fact that she’s the first of her friendship group to have a kid. She’s obviously left out a lot because she doesn’t live that lifestyle anymore, and she’s very bitter about it.
don’t get me wrong it’s hard when that happens but she did make the decision to have a child, no matter how much she goes on about it being an “accidental pregnancy” lol
Also I don’t know why she acts as though it’s so mad she had a kid- she’s 28 not 18. It’s a fairly normal age and she’s obviously struggling that she wanted different things to her friends.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the new Tik tok about buying a new car and Martin’s comments about her driving 💀 either their relationship is banter based or they are very passive agressive towards each other 😅

Reactions: 10
Just watched the new Tik tok about buying a new car and Martin’s comments about her driving 💀 either their relationship is banter based or they are very passive agressive towards each other 😅
Yeah that didn't sound like banter did it 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I kind of agree with him tbh, loads of cash on a bigger car and she seems to enjoy being all ditzy and useless . I swear she’s been watching all the Goldie Hawn 80s movies for inspo.

I kind of agree with him tbh, loads of cash on a bigger car and she seems to enjoy being all ditzy and useless . I swear she’s been watching all the Goldie Hawn 80s movies for inspo.
She seems very immature for her age to be fair, and she isn’t that young. She probably had a very “easy” life and bumping her car every week is just a funny little joke 😂

Reactions: 9
£15,000 budget for a car though, now to be fair I don’t drive or rlly understand how cards work but is that expensive? I feel like it is, especially with the house renovations going on,, wonder where they get it all from - savings or from her parents

Reactions: 2
£15,000 budget for a car though, now to be fair I don’t drive or rlly understand how cards work but is that expensive? I feel like it is, especially with the house renovations going on,, wonder where they get it all from - savings or from her parents
It depends. Where I live, 15k doesn’t really get you much car wise 😅 I’m not sure how much the fiancé makes but I’m sure her parents must help a lot with the deposits/ renovations.. just the fact that they haven’t really payed rent in months living in her family’s houses also helps

It depends. Where I live, 15k doesn’t really get you much car wise 😅 I’m not sure how much the fiancé makes but I’m sure her parents must help a lot with the deposits/ renovations.. just the fact that they haven’t really payed rent in months living in her family’s houses also helps
She did a video a while ago at how they’ve afforded their house but ofc missed out how they actually got their deposit for their FIRST property.
The issue is getting ON TO the property ladder not moving up it 🙈.
I honestly don’t think anything annoys me more than some rich entitled privileged influenza pretending they ArE jUsT lIkE EVeRYOnE ElSe.
I reckon she got given a hefty deposit for her first place and made money from that.

Reactions: 6
Her first house hasn’t been sold since 2003 so pretty sure it was already owned by her parents. And continues to be owned by them.

Reactions: 8
I hope she falls off soon cos we really don’t need another rich white skinny blonde influencer exploiting her kid for money online

Second hand cars are really expensive at the moment after Covid and brexit 🥲
Why does she suddenly want a 7 seater - because Caroline wants a 7 seater?? Watch them get matching #ad 24 plates 🤮

Reactions: 8
She did a video a while ago at how they’ve afforded their house but ofc missed out how they actually got their deposit for their FIRST property.
The issue is getting ON TO the property ladder not moving up it 🙈.
I honestly don’t think anything annoys me more than some rich entitled privileged influenza pretending they ArE jUsT lIkE EVeRYOnE ElSe.
I reckon she got given a hefty deposit for her first place and made money from that.
Literally this ! In the Tesco ad when she’s like “maternity pay is so hard and so is having no income so I have to budget by using my Clubcard hehe” like seriously, no. A) there are way cheaper supermarkets you can go to B) if you’re genuinely trying to budget you wouldn’t just buy what you fancied when you got there, I know at least for me every meal and snack is meticulously planned out and C: there are people literally having to use food banks and yet this girl is what we’re supposed to see as a budgeting influence ?

Reactions: 11
Literally this ! In the Tesco ad when she’s like “maternity pay is so hard and so is having no income so I have to budget by using my Clubcard hehe” like seriously, no. A) there are way cheaper supermarkets you can go to B) if you’re genuinely trying to budget you wouldn’t just buy what you fancied when you got there, I know at least for me every meal and snack is meticulously planned out and C: there are people literally having to use food banks and yet this girl is what we’re supposed to see as a budgeting influence ?
Inbetween renovating a new house top to bottom, holidays to Sri Lanka and a 15k budget for a new car.

Reactions: 12
She’s not even on maternity leave! I guess she was just trying to find an angle but it doesn’t work for her actual circumstances!

She looks so much older than she is!
Sat in the car stuck in traffic for 5 hours with a kid I could never. Hr doesn’t seem the type that can be occupied with snacks or peppa pig he’s always so overstimulated