Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it Olivia just let your baby stand at the kitchen window hitting the flowers and damaging them.

Reactions: 2
God she’s such a moron. She was nervous about telling Martin she was having another unplanned pregnancy as they hadn’t been trying but they weren’t using protection?!
Do these idiots think you need to manifest a baby to get pregnant?!

Reactions: 11
Totally understand condoms breaking or the pill failing or other hormonal contraceptives not working bc we all know it’s not full proof but the way she comes off on that video is so,,, it’s not exactly unplanned if you were just not using contraception, you know what happens if you don’t - a baby in some cases. It just seems kinda Careless? Does she even work? Wonder what Martin says about it all

Reactions: 6
who on earth thinks its a good idea to go on a 10 hour flight with a 2 year old anyway? she has tit for brains and no idea how she'll manage with 2 kids now. as for the '3 unplanned pregnancies'... does she not known whats causing pregnancy?
Exactly! I understand a lot of people take young children on long haul flights but realistically it's for them, a baby or toddler is getting nothing out of it that they wouldn't from a holiday in the UK or Europe. Only exception imo is visiting relatives abroad which clearly wasn't the case here.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the latest Tik tok of her addressing the “shock” after finding out she was pregnant again. I 100% she knew but because the bf wasn’t ready it was like “oops, it’s done now” 😅

Reactions: 7
I remember talking to her about myo inositol a few months ago and she mentioned she was taking that in the hope it would work quickly. I don't think her other half is up for another quite as quickly as she is

I don’t think their relationship will last purely because of how inconsiderate she is about his feelings and decisions on huge life events such as having more children. You can tell she grew up so privileged as it’s very much her way or no way 🥴 what she wants she gets

Reactions: 14
This is exactly it. He’s a tradesman so probably comes from a normal family who have had to work hard for the things they want. Having a second baby while renovating a house and only having one income would seem like madness to anyone else and something you’d have to plan for but when you have Olivia’s privilege you’ve always got that safety net.

Reactions: 10
He's gunna burn himself out by being self employed and rennovating his own house and then also try and keep her happy as she obviously assumes things just happen and you dont have to work for them!
So entitled and her kids will end up the same

Reactions: 12
I just saw she posted on another Mum account who had posted about a Botox and filler appointment that she ‘can’t wait to birth this child and pump enough breast milk to get some appointments in’. She’s in her 20s!

For someone with PCOS she sure seems to get pregnant “accidentally” awfully easily lol.

I’m sure she said she wanted to be pregnant but not heavily pregnant when they go to those festivals in the summer so how was it unplanned? Maybe slightly earlier than planned but that’s still not unplanned!?!

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she said she wanted to be pregnant but not heavily pregnant when they go to those festivals in the summer so how was it unplanned? Maybe slightly earlier than planned but that’s still not unplanned!?!
I think it was actually planned by her but not in agreement with Martin and also because they are clearly not in a position for a second but she wanted one anyway! She’s defending herself by saying it was unplanned

Reactions: 9
I think it was actually planned by her but not in agreement with Martin and also because they are clearly not in a position for a second but she wanted one anyway! She’s defending herself by saying it was unplanned
Agree with this. Even if she has PCOS, she managed to get pregnant accidentally two times before this, so she clearly knows it’s a possibility. Why would you not take extra precautions if you’re “not trying and not ready.”
What a joke lol

Why doesn't she own the fact that she wanted this baby and stop making fake excuses.. as bad as Maisie who keeps banging on about hers being an accident but using the pull out method
Surely if Martin wasn't keen he could have just used a condom so they must both have in the moment thought you know what, it wont be the end of the world
But I suppose that doesnt create engagement or an Ad with ClearBlue does it 😂

Im due around the same time as her with my second but ours was planned and agreed with my husband haha

That line she said the other day about knowing what she was doing when her friends married bankers and she married a 'Tradie'- what happened to having your own career and paying for things yourself?

She’s obviously insecure about the type of man she was “expected” to settle down with based on her background.