Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the whole just stick the holiday on the AMEX. In this financial climate that is really poor advice

Reactions: 6
Im sorry but did she just get a tattoo whilst being pregnant 😬
I know its probably a minor risk but is it really worth it 🤷🏻‍♀️

She got a tattoo….in SRI LANKA…..whilst pregnant 😭 then again beau wasnt /isn’t fully vaccinated so are we surprised ?

Reactions: 12
She got a tattoo….in SRI LANKA…..whilst pregnant 😭 then again beau wasnt /isn’t fully vaccinated so are we surprised ?
She’s actually a proper dozy mare isn’t she. Don’t be fooled by the posh accent, she’s not very bright!

Reactions: 4
She’s not a very good influence at all.
The decisions she makes regarding her child/ren are wild. Non vax in a foreign country and dodgy tattoos whilst pregnant. I wonder what the reaction would be if this wasn’t a middle class mum?
Is it true her child had a stroke from rolling off the bed?

Reactions: 10
Getting a tattoo in another language (that they don't speak) is such a cliche.

I would love if the tattoo artist purposely did it wrong. How would they ever know!

Reactions: 2
She’s not a very good influence at all.
The decisions she makes regarding her child/ren are wild. Non vax in a foreign country and dodgy tattoos whilst pregnant. I wonder what the reaction would be if this wasn’t a middle class mum?
Is it true her child had a stroke from rolling off the bed?
He did have a stroke after falling off the bed but I think the doctors have said it wasn’t what caused it completely if that makes sense ? I think he has some calcification in his brain that made it more probable for that to happen (that they didn’t know about before he fell off the bed and had said stroke).

Reactions: 1
She is very privileged indeed, I saw a Tik tok where she was talking about private school education she had and how she was a “rebel” and was basically raised by the nanny. She also made some passive agressive comments about her parents and how they didn’t spent time with her as a child and were not happy about the partner she chose. Does anyone know what she did for work prior to the pregnancy?

Reactions: 11
She is very privileged indeed, I saw a Tik tok where she was talking about private school education she had and how she was a “rebel” and was basically raised by the nanny. She also made some passive agressive comments about her parents and how they didn’t spent time with her as a child and were not happy about the partner she chose. Does anyone know what she did for work prior to the pregnancy?
She worked in a PR agency.

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused by her post on insta of her taking the pregnancy test? It’s a longer version of the ad she did but she has said so many times she desperate to have loads of kids, she has said before they’re trying and that she was looking at things to help her fertility, very privileged financially and is able to comfortably be a sahm … her “reaction” is of someone who is shocked, can’t believe that this has happened and as though it’s not ideal or something I just don’t get it when she’s been saying how much she wants another I don’t understand the pretend sighing etc!

Reactions: 10
How can she post this in January, and then post a video in March acting “shocked” at an “unplanned pregnancy” 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The comments about her “surprise” pregnancy are savage. I can’t remember her name but there’s another girl who had an abortion as she’d only been with her partner for 3 months and they hadn’t been very careful because she has PCOS. Then straightaway they got pregnant again and kept the baby. Olivia had commented on her video saying there were a lot of similarities or something.
It drives me nuts when people say they got “accidentally” pregnant. If you have unprotected sex it’s not an accident!

Reactions: 5
I’m glad this girl has a thread, I’m sure she’s nice enough but she came up on my fyp with her whole ‘I’m 28 and here’s how I bought and built my own house’ or whatever and it really rubbed me the wrong way due to the cost of living crisis (they already had a flat and sold it or whatever like who else just has a flat lying around to sell). I’m surprised she’s pregnant again tbh

I’m glad this girl has a thread, I’m sure she’s nice enough but she came up on my fyp with her whole ‘I’m 28 and here’s how I bought and built my own house’ or whatever and it really rubbed me the wrong way due to the cost of living crisis (they already had a flat and sold it or whatever like who else just has a flat lying around to sell). I’m surprised she’s pregnant again tbh
There’s nothing wrong with that but I hate when people say “me and bf worked full time” as if that is enough this days. They clearly had help from her wealthy parents + live rent free in her gramma’s house. But it was pretty clear from her videos that she just wanted more kids straight away (even if the bf didn’t agree) and wants to be a SAHM.

Reactions: 9