Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t believe they’re happy to let total randoms take Beau off. I get it’s part of that culture but it’s not part of hers so she won’t be able to read signals or sense danger.

Reactions: 8
This picture was on her insta story at the airport the day she went on holiday, I wasn’t sure if it was a bump or not. But it could easily be bloat or the photo was just taken at a weird angle, I just noticed a difference as she is very naturally thin. And she looks really slim in all the videos from holiday so I’m unsure!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This picture was on her insta story at the airport the day she went on holiday, I wasn’t sure if it was a bump or not. But it could easily be bloat or the photo was just taken at a weird angle, I just noticed a difference as she is very naturally thin. And she looks really slim in all the videos from holiday so I’m unsure!

That’s purely been taken at that angle for the ✨speculation✨

Reactions: 5
I still think she is pregnant, just the first trimester bloat has settled down now and she’s naturally thin anyway.

She also COMPLETELY copied Katie and Aria’s pregnancy announcement except that hers was actually genuine and not a bloody ad. How embarrassing for her. Making money off of this one nice and early I see !

Reactions: 3
can't believe she announced it with an ad! pretending she didn't already knows and faking being shocked

Reactions: 5
She should stick to obnoxious videos inside of acting, at least she’s good at the first 🥲

Reactions: 4
Monetising her foetus! Got to start them earning their keep young 😂

I had recently started following her but unfollowed after that ad.

She’s been deleting negative comments about it being an AD, there was loads earlier and now I can only see 1!

I go through phases of really liking her and then finding her a bit insufferable. She’s very very privileged to have been helped with a deposit for a flat in London and then to live in family homes (without the family being there) whilst doing a huge renovation, I am really intrigued to see her parents house though when they move in there!! I also was shocked about letting beau be with strangers whilst they had dinner etc and can’t believe her pregnancy reveal was an ad!! How does that even happen, she must have contacted them and said I’m pregnant so you want to do ab ad together!

Reactions: 9
For me, she’s actually one of the worst sides of social media. She’s very lucky, as others have mentioned, but she clearly only posts very selected highlights so thousands of young women her age probably look and see a pretty, enviably slim woman with her dream man, getting married and having babies but the reality can’t be as perfect.

Reactions: 10
She is *rich* rich. She completely ignores her absolutely insane financial privilege. Travelling is SO easy with a baby guys, just go and do it !! (As long as you have thousands to drop on multiple holidays throughout the year, and be able to live rent free at families houses whilst you renovate your home).
also she forward faces her son at not even 18 months old. Madness.

Reactions: 13
she still never answered people questions about where they got £100k to buy/renovate their house, she just said something like "me and Martin work full time".... like ok? so what about the 100k? lmao

Reactions: 7