Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He always looks really pissed off in her videos. There was one when they get the flight to their recent holiday where he puts his hand out to stop recording.

I don’t think he seems the kind of bloke who wants to have his life plastered over the internet.

Reactions: 8
She’s obviously insecure about the type of man she was “expected” to settle down with based on her background.
I am sure she’s said before that her Dad didn’t approve when they first got together

Reactions: 5
I am sure she’s said before that her Dad didn’t approve when they first got together
But backwards from the dad if it’s true that the mum brings in the majority of the money in her parents relationship

I used to just see Olivia's tik toks when they came up on my for you page and I quite liked her but since I've started watching more regularly she just comes across as very annoying and quiet moany. She tries to come across all easy going.

She goes on about the Karens going on about her sons clothes and a few tik toks mention "haters" when she has 7 pages on here! Grow a thicker skin love. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. She comes across very entitled and like no one has ever criticised her in her life before.

What I find dubious is that she talks about selling their old flat to purchase a new one. But I happen to know both of the properties as they are very near to me, and the first one hasn’t been sold since 2007. So it’s probably her parent’s investment flat that she lived in to renovate. The house they bought backs onto a park near me and that definitely was sold last October. But she’s staying in a huge house at the moment (parents?) while the building work is happening. So not only doesn’t she work, she hasn’t got rent either..

Reactions: 9
It’s people like her that falsify what social media can actually do for you as a career. She has a fund, parental support and her parents flipping houses in her name is a huge tax relief. There’s no way a clue blue ad is paying for than £2/3k and in today’s world, that’s certainly not enough to buy or renovate a house. It’s all a lie

Reactions: 6
No I think she said in a previous video it’s her nans house. Not sure if her Nan had passed/gone into a home or is still living there with them
She was living at her nans (nan I believe is in a home?) but they’re now living at her mums house
---
This reminds me of that “what’s scummy if you’re poor, fine if you’re rich” thing - and in this case clearly it’s moving round lots of families/friends houses and essentially sofa surfing and not paying any rent to anyone

Reactions: 11
No I think she said in a previous video it’s her nans house. Not sure if her Nan had passed/gone into a home or is still living there with them
Yes she was, but I’m sure the last few tik toks have been at her mums and not her grandmas so wondered if she was there now

Reactions: 2
I cannot stand her.
“quit ya job so you can go to the farm on a Tuesday whilst pushing my new bugaboo donkey, whilst I show off my bugaboo travel stroller alongside my other travel stroller” duck off and read the room!!!

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe she’s been gifted TWO new bugaboo prams what an actual piss take. Why does she need 2!

Reactions: 7
Wow the comments on her videos have really taken a turn. She’s rubbing a lot of people up the wrong way.

Reactions: 5
Wonder how long it’ll take for her kindly gifted Bugaboos to get as grubby as her last pram. Props to Olivia for the grift, she’s crafty and knows what she’s doing.

I actually love Bugaboos, they’re great! But surely there are better people to gift brand new prams to. There’s a cost of living crisis on, wouldn’t it be better PR to give to those actually in need!?

It would be nice if a company would gift her a decent rear facing car seat for beau 🙄 there were sooo many comments on one of her recent videos about him forward facing and she just ignores them all. Some people were coming to her defence saying that beau doesn’t like rear facing - tough! It’s for his safety!

Reactions: 6