Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That holiday looked like a total nightmare even before they all started vomiting, I think I’d have left as well!

Reactions: 4
Brilliant get out of jail free card 😂😂 the ‘sarcastic’ sick of these lot at this point was not sarcastic at all 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
The Video of her saying how everyone was commenting on how clingy beau is Deffos had an under tone too 😬🫣😅

Reactions: 7
Does her gran live with them ? Or even them with her in the house ?

Also I think she is pregnant as we have all said

Reactions: 1
The fact that they’re on holiday in Sri Lanka and someone recognised their 1 year old son before they recognised Olivia would be PLENTY for me to take my child offline….

Reactions: 16
Olivia comes up a lot on my for you page. Not sure why as I dont have kids but I thought Beau was cute and watched a few of her videos over the last few months. Most of her tik toks are very boring.

I saw this comment on the proposal tik tok. I've never seen "haters". I know there was a little drama around Centre Parcs but other than that does she actually get hate? It looks like the commenter is trying to stir tit where there is none.

Attachments

I don’t know about haters but people were slagging her off in the comments for calling her partner her baby daddy

Olivia comes up a lot on my for you page. Not sure why as I dont have kids but I thought Beau was cute and watched a few of her videos over the last few months. Most of her tik toks are very boring.

I saw this comment on the proposal tik tok. I've never seen "haters". I know there was a little drama around Centre Parcs but other than that does she actually get hate? It looks like the commenter is trying to stir tit where there is none.
Um……I think we are the haters? I don’t think they mean that people comment on her posts but more come here and discuss it. We obviously didn’t care enough to rush here…..which is maybe because her posts are a total snooze.

Yes there was a video where lots of people were questioning why she refers to Martin as her baby daddy and saying she’s obviously desperate for a ring. She’s also made videos before calling out comments she’s had on here.

Um……I think we are the haters? I don’t think they mean that people comment on her posts but more come here and discuss it. We obviously didn’t care enough to rush here…..which is maybe because her posts are a total snooze.
But there are 2 pages of comments and nothing that bad. If they think anything is bad on here she needs to get off tik tok and grow a thicker skin.

Edit - unless was she discussed on other threads?