Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman was literally trying not to be rude. I think she knew she'd get an automatic crappy reply from liv.

Nasty

Reactions: 8
Why do I dislike her top lip so much? Seriously gives me the ick!
Lip filler migration she's had fillers put on top of each other and it's started to move. she should have had them dissolved then restart. It looks horrible.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Honestly it would be so much better if she just admitted she was struggling with motherhood. It’s completely normal and would be far less damaging to herself, her baby and her followers than carrying on like everything’s amazing when it clearly isn’t.

Reactions: 20
Something is clearly up, isn't it. I know everyone is different, and there's nothing wrong with a new mum wanting some time to herself, but it's definitely unusual to want to leave your newborn so frequently so early on. It's not just nights out, she appears to be regularly leaving him to go riding and to go to the gym too (although I appreciate he could be at the gym with them and she just didn't show it).

Reactions: 21
Something is clearly up, isn't it. I know everyone is different, and there's nothing wrong with a new mum wanting some time to herself, but it's definitely unusual to want to leave your newborn so frequently so early on. It's not just nights out, she appears to be regularly leaving him to go riding and to go to the gym too (although I appreciate he could be at the gym with them and she just didn't show it).
I think she is just determined to show the gram that “YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL”.

I think it’s natural to go into motherhood thinking ‘oh, I won’t do x’ and ‘I’m still going to do y’ based on what you have seen other parents do.

My own personal line is that I will never become one of the mums with a bus-sized rucksack who dress like they are going on a four day hike for a 2 hour trip to a museum 😂 I hope I never cross it. One of my friends has vowed that they’ll always blow dry their hair and never have a ‘mum bun’. I’ve also seen people always still make sure they attend their Zumba class or whatever every Tuesday because that’s their ‘me time’ and that is vital to their mental health.

But Liv doesn’t have one thing. Liv does it all. Liv has it all. A baby hasn’t changed her. Liv is just determined to show the world that she’s still game for a drink, sexy, wearing crop tops, running, gymming, horse riding, date nights, blah blah blah blah. Along with the son and the sexually incontinent husband. Nothing has changed. She is superwoman, she has it all. Look at me. Envy me. She’ll only show some form of staged vulnerability or flaw if it means engagement.

Based on what a horrible person she is publicly, I’d imagine she loves the idea of making other new mums feel bad about themselves.

Reactions: 27
Her post made me feel exactly the same. It made me think ‘I should have tried harder’ but I tried my best and that’s all I could do. I saw this the other day and it made me feel better, hope it does to you too
If I had seen this after my son was born, it would have made me feel so much better and help me get over the guilt of BFing not working out. Thanks for sharing x

Reactions: 4
You know what, I just unfollowed her. She’s so nasty to people, can’t handle any criticism - she can’t even ignore the comments she doesn’t like, she can’t help herself to reply in such a snide spiteful way. She’s the classic mean school girl, would have made someone’s life hell. The only way she will get less attention is if she loses followers - I’m not feeding her ego by following her when I actually can’t stand her! Remember anyone who follows her is collectively giving her a ‘JOB’ 🤪

Reactions: 20
I think she is just determined to show the gram that “YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL”.

I think it’s natural to go into motherhood thinking ‘oh, I won’t do x’ and ‘I’m still going to do y’ based on what you have seen other parents do.

My own personal line is that I will never become one of the mums with a bus-sized rucksack who dress like they are going on a four day hike for a 2 hour trip to a museum 😂 I hope I never cross it. One of my friends has vowed that they’ll always blow dry their hair and never have a ‘mum bun’. I’ve also seen people always still make sure they attend their Zumba class or whatever every Tuesday because that’s their ‘me time’ and that is vital to their mental health.

But Liv doesn’t have one thing. Liv does it all. Liv has it all. A baby hasn’t changed her. Liv is just determined to show the world that she’s still game for a drink, sexy, wearing crop tops, running, gymming, horse riding, date nights, blah blah blah blah. Along with the son and the sexually incontinent husband. Nothing has changed. She is superwoman, she has it all. Look at me. Envy me. She’ll only show some form of staged vulnerability or flaw if it means engagement.

Based on what a horrible person she is publicly, I’d imagine she loves the idea of making other new mums feel bad about themselves.
This is all so completely spot on 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think everyone on here should unfollow her. Obvs can still visit her page. Unfollow guys. Imagine her reaction to a bunch of people unfollowing all at once 🤣🙌🏻

Reactions: 13
I think everyone on here should unfollow her. Obvs can still visit her page. Unfollow guys. Imagine her reaction to a bunch of people unfollowing all at once 🤣🙌🏻
I have never followed her. I just go on her page for a nose sometimes. She’s got loads of fake followers. Why would 3 million people follow her when her content is either ads, Alex or blowing smoke up her own arse

Reactions: 11
I have never followed her. I just go on her page for a nose sometimes. She’s got loads of fake followers. Why would 3 million people follow her when her content is either ads, Alex or blowing smoke up her own arse
She used to be on 2.3/2.4 million no way has she gained that many on her own by just having a baby 🤥

Reactions: 4
Ugh...That bleeping awful spritz for bitz ad she did keeps popping up on my insta. I cannot STAND it!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.