Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't really like her in love island either , remember her being dodgey either Rykard , someone put some old clips in the love island thread recently and she talks so different now 😆

Reactions: 8
I really liked her aesthetic and style in love island s2- but….

-shagging Rykard when the woman he had a thing with was sleeping next to them?
-winding up Kady in the hideaway and joining in with her antics then coming out pretending to be horrified saying ‘imagine what it was like for me to be shut in there with her!’
-going near Alex with a ten foot barge pole after the Zara Holland incident…like why would you think him a catch?

I haven’t rewatched the series since but there was little likeable there

Reactions: 17
She should just be real she's struggling I remember when I my daughter was born and it was a massive shock. I wanted her to settle in her Moses basket sometimes but she wanted to held and cuddled all the time or she would make noises and I couldn't sleep. My daughter's now 9 and she no longer wants cuddles regularly. I'd love to go back and hold her for hours Liv might regret it in future, they are only tiny for a little while.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion - liv's living like abel doesn't exist, she likes her vodka lim
She should just be real she's struggling I remember when I my daughter was born and it was a massive shock. I wanted her to settle in her Moses basket sometimes but she wanted to held and cuddled all the time or she would make noises and I couldn't sleep. My daughter's now 9 and she no longer wants cuddles regularly. I'd love to go back and hold her for hours Liv might regret it in future, they are only tiny for a little while.
My newborn will only sleep in my arms during the day. It is exhausting! But I know all too well they're only little for so long so we embrace it and babywear if we need to get things done

Reactions: 4
The fuss she kicked up when people dared ask why she wasn't showing his face to "3 million weirdos." Presumably those weirdos have all gone now then...
Just proves it was never about morals or principles, or protecting him. Just about waiting for a magazine deal that never came.
You don't suddenly decide to start showing your child's face after feeling so strongly about it... take Katie Piper, Holly Willoughy, Kate Ferdinand...
Pick a lane Liv!!

Reactions: 24
The fuss she kicked up when people dared ask why she wasn't showing his face to "3 million weirdos." Presumably those weirdos have all gone now then...
Just proves it was never about morals or principles, or protecting him. Just about waiting for a magazine deal that never came.
You don't suddenly decide to start showing your child's face after feeling so strongly about it... take Katie Piper, Holly Willoughy, Kate Ferdinand...
Pick a lane Liv!!
I have friends who have been adamant they won’t be showing babies face to only go back on it four or five months down the line! And they’re the ones who criticise me and mr strawberry for not showing our little one. Go figure?!

Reactions: 4
I have friends who have been adamant they won’t be showing babies face to only go back on it four or five months down the line! And they’re the ones who criticise me and mr strawberry for not showing our little one. Go figure?!
What is their reasoning if you don’t mind me asking? If they have shared it.

I absolutely hate it when parents dominate their stories with their children’s day-to-day, right down to pictures of their dirty nappies. Just grim, intrusive to the child and shows you have no life.

I was happy to post big moments though on my insta (doesn’t feature my own full name)- birthday parties, her christening, a little picture of her in her going home outfit, but my husband is hugely against it due to the industry he works in (techy stuff). So no pictures of Omnibaby’s face at all- but he relents with ‘back of the head’, artful shots posted by me. But her name isn’t posted, nor her birth date accidentally posted on her birthday. She’s still tiny but we won’t be going back on this as he’d honestly file for divorce, as strong as he feels.

Seems silly to me to pretend you have conviction on this- then go back on it. Are they just desperate to prove to the world that they made a cute baby?

Reactions: 2
What is their reasoning if you don’t mind me asking? If they have shared it.

I absolutely hate it when parents dominate their stories with their children’s day-to-day, right down to pictures of their dirty nappies. Just grim, intrusive to the child and shows you have no life.

I was happy to post big moments though on my insta (doesn’t feature my own full name)- birthday parties, her christening, a little picture of her in her going home outfit, but my husband is hugely against it due to the industry he works in (techy stuff). So no pictures of Omnibaby’s face at all- but he relents with ‘back of the head’, artful shots posted by me. But her name isn’t posted, nor her birth date accidentally posted on her birthday. She’s still tiny but we won’t be going back on this as he’d honestly file for divorce, as strong as he feels.

Seems silly to me to pretend you have conviction on this- then go back on it. Are they just desperate to prove to the world that they made a cute baby?
I honestly don’t know why they’ve gone back on it, it’s very odd to be honest I think you’re either all in or all out. One friend went to huge lengths to get pictures of their LO deleted and was ranting to anyone and everyone and has now put up pictures every hour of the day since. I don’t get it!

We don’t post ministrawberry due to my husbands work either, although annoyingly he’s been on the tv which we had no control over!

Reactions: 2
We didn't share my daughter for the first two months simply because we were too busy enjoying her newborn bubble. Same with my son, we shared a pic but didn't see anyone for the first two weeks didn't share many photos as we were enjoying the bubble. Now we just share on our private accounts.

She made such a song and dance about why they weren't sharing him, so did Alex, it's really cringy.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: Olivia Bowen #10 On the drink, at the stable, anywhere away from baby Abel!

Reactions: 43
Maybe she should get a tattoo that says AD as her whole life seems to be one 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know some influencers are so good at giving back to their fans. Has she ever done anything?!?!

Reactions: 5
I know some influencers are so good at giving back to their fans. Has she ever done anything?!?!
the woman thinks bragging about acquiring a new buy to let property is a great flex when there is a huge cost of living crisis going on- I seriously doubt thinking of others is her thing (and I say that as a landlord myself)

tone deaf and thick as mince

Reactions: 14
Only thing I’ve seen her do is sell all the gifted make up she gets over go fund me to donate to a charity but it’s pre-packed with whatever colours/brands she chose with no guarantee the amount people sent equates to the value of what she sends. I reckon the only time she’ll do charity work that causes her to put a real effort in, will be when her fame dwindles, she’s way too selfish to care otherwise!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.