Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny how Abel looks like her and everyone says it in the comments. I can imagine that really annoys Olivia as she'll want him to look like "her gods gift of a husband Alex". She thinks she's won the lottery with him, when I think she forgets most people immediately remember the Zara situation 🤣

Reactions: 5
I haven't seen her season of LI, what happened with Zara? Is it worth downloading?

Reactions: 1
I haven't seen her season of LI, what happened with Zara? Is it worth downloading?
It was Zara "Miss GB"

They went to the hideaway and we just saw her coming up from the covers after going down there , think she licked her lips or something making it obvious what had happend 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s the best season

Basically Alex shows up as a bombshell, flirts with all the girls but clearly likes Liv, Zara fancies Alex. Zara gets an invitation to the hideaway and has to select someone to go with her, she chooses Alex. Alex has sex with Zara even though he isn’t really into her. The next morning Zara loses her Miss GB crown due to the sex on tv thing and although the girls are supportive there is an undercurrent of bitchiness (particularly from Liv who is pissed off).

Alex then has a ‘chat’ with Liv on the sun lounger and apologises for having sex with Zara. Liv forgives him and they start again, her genuinely thinking she’s the cat that got the cream.

bleeping rancid cream to be honest

Zara is evicted not too long afterwards.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s the best season

Basically Alex shows up as a bombshell, flirts with all the girls but clearly likes Liv, Zara fancies Alex. Zara gets an invitation to the hideaway and has to select someone to go with her, she chooses Alex. Alex has sex with Zara even though he isn’t really into her. The next morning Zara loses her Miss GB crown due to the sex on tv thing and although the girls are supportive there is an undercurrent of bitchiness (particularly from Liv who is pissed off).

Alex then has a ‘chat’ with Liv on the sun lounger and apologises for having sex with Zara. Liv forgives him and they start again, her genuinely thinking she’s the cat that got the cream.

Omg I've just remembered her losing her crown! This was the best series

Reactions: 4
Omg yes the sound Zara made when she came up 🤣

the funny thing is Alex had already spent time with Olivia then, he clearly wasn't that bothered as he slept with Zara without a second thought of Olivia, I'm not surprised there are lots of cheating stories about him now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the best season

He was such a bleep 😂 and Liv was just a proper pick me girl the whole way through. They were still allowed to drink weren’t they and they showed the smoking area too, made it much better, so much went down while they were smoking

Reactions: 11
He was such a bleep 😂 and Liv was just a proper pick me girl the whole way through. They were still allowed to drink weren’t they and they showed the smoking area too, made it much better, so much went down while they were smoking
It was soooo much better then, it was pre all the mental health rubbish these days so a lot more realistic and free.

So she did get with Rykard before Alex? I thought her and Rykard happpend quite late on in the series as there was some crossover with that Rachel?

Reactions: 2
It was soooo much better then, it was pre all the mental health rubbish these days so a lot more realistic and free.
That’s the thing isn’t that the point of the whole mental health screening? And like Alex said once before, especially after series 2 anyone going on the show knows what they’re going in for whether that be — romance, a showmance and plenty of followers and brand deals. Goes without saying some will get more than others depending on their popularity. The problem is people go on the show expecting to become a millionaire — and then scream that the show messed with their heads — if they don’t. Plus they could always walk if it were damaging their mental health that much; but they stay as long as they can or get mad that they got the boot, get the platform that was only built due to them being on the said tv show, and then slag it off and make them change their format and stuff; doesn’t seem fair to me!

Reactions: 7
That’s the thing isn’t that the point of the whole mental health screening? And like Alex said once before, especially after series 2 anyone going on the show knows what they’re going in for whether that be — romance, a showmance and plenty of followers and brand deals. Goes without saying some will get more than others depending on their popularity. The problem is people go on the show expecting to become a millionaire — and then scream that the show messed with their heads — if they don’t. Plus they could always walk if it were damaging their mental health that much; but they stay as long as they can or get mad that they got the boot, get the platform that was only built due to them being on the said tv show, and then slag it off and make them change their format and stuff; doesn’t seem fair to me!
Totally agree, they are fully aware of what they are going in to, they can leave at any point or not apply for the show! Then we have ex army soldiers with actual trauma and PTSD that don't make half the money they do and yet don't cry victim.

• Sad
Abel has been attached to her wanting cuddles all night because he's had his injections bless him.
She'll be up the stables all day today I bet.😉

Right im gonna say it. I know men like Alex, do we reallllllyyyyy think he's loyal when he's djing all the time and letting girls behind the booth etc. Has there ever been any cheating speculations?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right im gonna say it. I know men like Alex, do we reallllllyyyyy think he's loyal when he's djing all the time and letting girls behind the booth etc. Has there ever been any cheating speculations?
That's why Olivia goes with him and stays in a nearby hotel. To prevent him from going back to hotel rooms with other women.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There have been a load of rumours about him cheating, even one saying he’s already got another child by someone else but nothing has ever been proven so who knows? Never been in the press for it. Mainly commentators on the Daily Mail who we all know aren’t the most reliable and trustworthy 😂

Reactions: 3
There’s no way that man has been faithful. What I can’t work out tho is the fact there’s been no real stories about it, surely someone would’ve blabbed by now? I just don’t believe for a second it’s because it hasn’t happened tho

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.