Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo appears she is getting a tattoo atm… clearly hasn’t read up on the fact that you shouldn’t get a tattoo when breastfeeding because of the infection risk. She acts like such a know it all with the baby but I bet someone will message her that and she’ll be like “it’s just personal preference” rather than admit that she’s wrong and she didn’t do any research. What an idiot

Reactions: 14
Soooo appears she is getting a tattoo atm… clearly hasn’t read up on the fact that you shouldn’t get a tattoo when breastfeeding because of the infection risk. She acts like such a know it all with the baby but I bet someone will message her that and she’ll be like “it’s just personal preference” rather than admit that she’s wrong and she didn’t do any research. What an idiot
I didn't realise this, and went to a tattoo artist and he said anyone reputable won't do it until you've finished breast feeding!

Reactions: 10
Came here to say this... I really want my eyebrows microbladed but not worth the risk. Why not just wait?! 🤯

Reactions: 6
Astrology tattoos? Ergh.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a massive tattoo lover and have some myself but her tattoos are so, so tacky. They’re not cohesive and the styles are all different. She just looks cheap.

Reactions: 7
She's obviously not BF then. Which is fine. Personal preference and all. But why lie and keep up a facade

Reactions: 13
“eVeRyOnEs BeEn AsKiNg WhAt I uSe On mY hAiR”
No. No they haven’t Liv.
And also she has the shortest hair ever, like you’d bother doing no heat overnight curls for ONE curl with each strand? And her hair has been up for weeks - it’s suuuuuuch an obvious lie and a random ad out of nowhere, I hate that!!!

I didn't realise this, and went to a tattoo artist and he said anyone reputable won't do it until you've finished breast feeding!
Exactly!!! And she’s such a ‘celeb’ they would obviously know she’s had a baby recently and either ignored the recommendation for her or… she’s stopped nursing. As PP said this is fine but stop lying🙃

Reactions: 11
My friend had a baby and has hidden her face online for the last 4 years .. today her SCHOOL shared pictures on Facebook 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 sorry but it cracked me up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Olivia: my exempt brand T is my fav I literally live in it atm
Also Olivia: continues to post stories in all clothes BUT the exempt T shirt other than posing for pictures.

If you barely even wear your own overpriced tit why should other people spend their hard earned wages on it? Not really selling it love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine going to work after having a baby and telling your colleagues when you conceived. That’s essentially what she’s just done. Absolute weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also she said they were ‘very active and had sex all the time’ so if that’s the case you’d have had it every day of your fertile window and would never actually know the day you conceived, myself and my husband had it all over Xmas and tbh I have no idea what day I conceived my girl, could have been one of 4. More than likely she had it one day and that was it. Stop lying to get more attention!

Reactions: 15
Also she said they were ‘very active and had sex all the time’ so if that’s the case you’d have had it every day of your fertile window and would never actually know the day you conceived, myself and my husband had it all over Xmas and tbh I have no idea what day I conceived my girl, could have been one of 4. More than likely she had it one day and that was it. Stop lying to get more attention!
I was just thinking this. At risk of being a liv and over sharing, it took ages for me to fall pregnant, so my husband and I were using all the apps/temperature charting etc etc possible, but I still couldn’t tell you the specific day we actually conceived our son… and even if I did know, nothing could persuade me to announce it to hundreds of people on Instagram hahaha

Reactions: 7
Oh dear your newborn had you up 3 times in the night 😂 how dare you Abel? She really didn’t expect any of this did she?! Lolz.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.