Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We KNEWWWW IT! Lol love that. I think because I’ve had 2 I can spot when people are pregnant, I knew Marnie from GS was too. Gotta love tattle 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We KNEWWWW IT! Lol love that. I think because I’ve had 2 I can spot when people are pregnant, I knew Marnie from GS was too. Gotta love tattle 😅
Hahaa same so easy to spot. She’s literally done nothing the last few months, no Halloween night out/party, didn’t attend the NTAs then Xmas etc was all so low key. Super obvious. She’s gonna be unbearable though I think like another Marnie 😴

Reactions: 10
Hahaa same so easy to spot. She’s literally done nothing the last few months, no Halloween night out/party, didn’t attend the NTAs then Xmas etc was all so low key. Super obvious. She’s gonna be unbearable though I think like another Marnie 😴
Yeah plus the obvious non alcoholic beverages and just a little bit of red wine here and there.
i agree she’s going to be unbearable 😂 will be interesting to see how they cope though, one thing having a baby as a prop it’s another having to juggle looking after a baby whilst posing half naked for ads lol.

Reactions: 11
Did she give a photo album of wedding photos as a gift to her mum did I read? Maybe in the back of it was a scan photo or something 😴
I'm disappointed she's preggers to be honest. As my husband and I can't have children and have been together for 10 years now (IVF didn't work). I used to admire her for not wanting children. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Great ad for that thermometer contraception she was pushing not so long ago 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think people on here were guessing she was using it to help conceive more than anything.

Also, I feel bad for saying this but I really can’t see her being a mum...she’s too selfish. And she literally said she didn’t like the thought of Alex having more interest in the baby (or something along those lines). Seems like another poor child is going to be brought into the world to be a cash cow.

Reactions: 27
oh but she ONLY advertises stuff she believes in and loves! She’s literally the biggest bullshitter about

I think people on here were guessing she was using it to help conceive more than anything.

Also, I feel bad for saying this but I really can’t see her being a mum...she’s too selfish. And she literally said she didn’t like the thought of Alex having more interest in the baby (or something along those lines). Seems like another poor child is going to be brought into the world to be a cash cow.
Couldn’t have said it better! I was thinking exactly the same. She’s too selfish and the poor kid will now just be a walking advert 😩

Reactions: 5
Did she give a photo album of wedding photos as a gift to her mum did I read? Maybe in the back of it was a scan photo or something 😴
I'm disappointed she's preggers to be honest. As my husband and I can't have children and have been together for 10 years now (IVF didn't work). I used to admire her for not wanting children. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m sorry the IVF didn’t work for you. I hope you’re okay.
Without trying to cause offence, I don’t think you or anyone else here has any right to be disappointed that she’s pregnant. I know pregnancy announcements can be a trigger but she’s entitled to change her mind about wanting children at any point she wants to.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

Christ can you imagine the ads they’re going get from this 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she will really struggle, more so if they have a girl. You can tell she’s quite high maintenance and likes to be the most important person(female) in Alex’s life and when baby comes along, she’ll have to accept that may no longer be the case

Reactions: 4
Watch her get everything gifted now. Free pram, nursery, car seat, everything. Annoying!

A baby is always happy news, I actually hope it grounds her and gives her some perspective.

Still can’t stand her though.

Reactions: 20
a baby is wonderful news but i couldn’t help but think how her ads are going to go into turbo mode now! ads for baby clothes, prams, bottles, feckin nappies!
i’m also interested to see how she deals with alex putting someone else before her 👀

Reactions: 11
Bang on Tattlers - well done. She annoys me but I find it nice for once that she didn’t do a big OTT announcement. Some of the dicks the last while with babies, engagements, year highlights would make you want to jump off a cliff.

But baby = gifts = cash cow for them all which is sad.

Reactions: 9
a baby is wonderful news but i couldn’t help but think how her ads are going to go into turbo mode now! ads for baby clothes, prams, bottles, feckin nappies!
i’m also interested to see how she deals with alex putting someone else before her 👀
I’m interested to see how she deals with putting someone before herself 😂. Toddlers sitting on your lap on the toilet etc. 😂

Reactions: 6
I found this thread after seeing her baby post. I can’t see how a baby will fit into their lifestyle, they like to drink, holiday and party. It’s a big change for any couple.
Also, their house, whilst it’s a large expensive house It doesn’t have any appeal despite all they have done to it (been gifted for it). That pond is a death trap for kids!

Reactions: 13
lazybones liv better get her sleep in now, can’t wait for her to moan about how tired she is once baby is here! She moans enough about being tired as it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her life will be flipped 180.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.