Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were right! Such a basic announcement. Now cue the videos of them telling their friends and family

She looks about 20 weeks?

Reactions: 15
Bet she was really hoping that she could outshine a TF/MM engagement announcement but I suspect they are media savvy enough to realise you’d get more coverage at a quieter time of year.

Reactions: 7
We were right! Such a basic announcement. Now cue the videos of them telling their friends and family

She looks about 20 weeks?
Personally I like the announcement small and personal to them. Better then all these over the top photo shoots most infulencers have.

Thanks bowens for announcing what all of us already knew 😅

Reactions: 20
Ahhh…. There it is 8.30am , NYD 😂 !!!! We called it tattlers !!!
Happy for them - a baby is a gift 😄. ! But most importantly … tattle was RIGHT 😜

Now she needs to tell us when is she due!!!!!
Hate that loads of people keep it a secret🤣

Reactions: 5
Doesn't her hubby cheat on her all of time? Not a relationship I'd want to bring a child into if that's the case.

Reactions: 13
I hope they get their tit together now, stop the drugs, the excessive drinking, the cheating rumours etc. As much as they can be twats, I'm pleased for them and hope the pregnancy goes well.

Ahh we knew it!! So obvious. It’s refreshing that she hasn’t done a crappy ok mag deal to announce. Who knows maybe motherhood will really change her, I know it did for me. Good luck to them.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe another tattle prediction! It’s being shared all over my Instagram feed this morning, exactly the publicity they both wanted and needed

Reactions: 8
Omg how do you guys guess everything right 👶🏻
I would never of thought this in a million years,I just wasn’t convinced at all 🤫

Reactions: 1
Came straight here as soon as I saw their posts 😂 we called it *high five*

Reactions: 5
Cue the post/stories about how it’s been sooo hard to keep it a secret and gutted she can’t ‘ride’ her Dolly but she’ll be in good hands etc.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.