Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, the non alcoholic one has a blue circle round it (hope that makes sense) whereas alcoholic has green x

I think all non alcoholic drinks have blue round them, same with kopperberg etc. I don’t know why she’s being stupid about this🤣x
I think she’s doing it on purpose to start speculation

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she’s being stupid about this🤣x
[/QUOTE]

Well this is the same girl who posted a story of someone in her kitchen at the height of lockdown so there’s that 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can she not afford to buy the car outright 😂
You would have thought so with the amounts of ads she does but it looks like she’s possibly lost her ITS deal so maybe she’s having to pull the purse strings in a bit 😂 It’s ok having a big house and getting gifted loads of work and stuff on it for free but at the end of the day, you’ve still got to be able to afford the upkeep of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ and wouldn’t have though Alex brings much in. They are definitely both losing engagement on their social media posts.

Reactions: 6
Can she not afford to buy the car outright 😂
Not meaning to defend her by any means, but leasing makes far greater financial sense. Cars are a rapidly depreciating asset and a complete financial liability - a good accountant would recommend not to buy outright. Even incredibly wealthy people favour leasing so they maintain cash liquidity. Buttttt everything else she does is stupid 🤣

Reactions: 9
Not meaning to defend her by any means, but leasing makes far greater financial sense. Cars are a rapidly depreciating asset and a complete financial liability - a good accountant would recommend not to buy outright. Even incredibly wealthy people favour leasing so they maintain cash liquidity. Buttttt everything else she does is stupid 🤣
Sorry I disagree totally. The depreciation never outweighs the loss on the APR you would be paying. You would always be better buying it outright than leasing. Otherwise lease companies would never make money. Unless she’s invested the money instead that she would be using to buy a car which has an interest rate higher than the apr she would be paying it makes more sense to buy (which I doubt).

if she had any brains and wasn’t so materialistic that she needs a brand new car on her drive then she would be better buying a car a couple of years old to avoid the loss on paying the VAT on a new car, or buying a nice Porsche that wouldn’t depreciate as much.

Reactions: 14
Why anybody seriously pays her to advertise their products astounds me. So today yet another tan she’s advertising stating ‘she’s been using it for a year’ when she’s definitely promoted other tanning companies in the last 12 months. Just over a week ago she was going on about her go to products with bperfect cosmetics and how she uses them all the time and now today she’s bleating on about ‘her fav’ collection cosmetics 🤦🏻‍♀️ if anybody believes the crap that she spouts and actually buys products after seeing her promote literally anything, more fool them. She has got to be one of the most desperate disingenuous ‘influencers’ on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder why she took ITS off her bio as she’s doing a shoot for them today. I’m surprised cos her clothes never sell out and she is obviously very low on Adams pecking order (no party or autumn/winter collection this year, just couples pjs), but I follow the girl that takes all the photos for In The Style as she’s definitely at Olivias house today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Says she’s been paying for a gym membership but has a gym at home??!! 🤣🤣🤣 ok liv let’s just believe you yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s aaaalllllll BS for the gram. Always has been and always will be. Can’t wait for this stupid influencer thing to be over.

Reactions: 8
So many people saying nursery on their recent home post
Oh great, we’ll soon get a passive aggressive stuck up sassy story about how triggered she is by people daring to mention babies or anything baby related on her page

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear her tummy looks quite rounded on the story of her doing Pilates 8 hours ago?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.