Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought was that the horse is at the house for a pregnancy announcement photo shoot. Pulling out all the stops for OK mag. Also the wine was probably just not hers!
100%. I don’t know if she knows how obvious she’s making it but I fully think it’s a reveal shoot. If she’s showing which she looks she is then she’s a few months gone

Reactions: 2
‘Snuggy’ …. They will honestly advertise absolutely anything won’t they!? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
…. But you would if you could , wouldn’t you ! I’m cringing for them ! But sad for myself to not earn £5k-£10k For 1 IG post 🤦🏻‍♀️ - I went wrong in life !!! Why did I bother with a degree!? .. I really should have done what they did… maybe in my next life ! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Their joint ads are so 🤮🤮🤮 They will literally advertise ANYTHING. If she has lost her ITS deal get ready to see even more cringey displays from the two of them.

Reactions: 7
I think if it wasnt for Molly and Tommy they'd both still be in the limelight but Molly was likeable.. a girls girl ..and Tommy was funny...
Olivia was stuck up, sly, cheap and slutty, Alex was v big headed.. the only reason they have got where they are now is because of a wedding and it was one of the first couples to get married if not the first...

I just looked on her instagram now and every post is ad after ad. Likes are drying up.

Wonder what will happen with the house now

Reactions: 4
Agreed, she’s a walking advert. She’d sell her own family for a packet of biscuits.
Seriously don’t know why anyone follows her. I understand ads are a good moneymaker but when it becomes so obvious 95% of the stuff she’s trying to flog she doesn’t use herself, it takes the piss. I’m amazed companies use her so much. She’s hardly a good role model 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think if it wasnt for Molly and Tommy they'd both still be in the limelight but Molly was likeable.. a girls girl ..and Tommy was funny...
Olivia was stuck up, sly, cheap and slutty, Alex was v big headed.. the only reason they have got where they are now is because of a wedding and it was one of the first couples to get married if not the first...

I just looked on her instagram now and every post is ad after ad. Likes are drying up.

Wonder what will happen with the house now
Think they both come across as very up themselves. If anyone says something she doesn’t like (not trolling her but offering an opinion) she gets really defensive and narky. I’m amazed they still get invited to so many events. Can’t see the appeal of either of them personally.

Reactions: 5
Convinced she’s preggo now. After adjusting brightness and contrast I think it’s quite obvious
Yeah I’m convinced too. Either that or she’s put on some weight which I doubt.

she has seemed to lost a lot of popularity after the step dad in the kitchen incident

Reactions: 10
00F6F203-5DAC-4B1B-8740-741A8FC9B5AA.jpeg

If you look at her reflection she’s clearly got a bump. I’m just surprised she’s not trying to hide it more. She seems at that awkward stage where it’s not a bump just yet but you’re bloated

Reactions: 14
She thinks because the video is sped up no one will notice- oh we will Olivia!

Also I know this is a random comment but they seem more loving to each other, like he seems more into her. Another classic side affect of being recently pregnant! (You know, before you want to kill him for doing this to you 😂)

Reactions: 7
Out of curiosity apart from the photo shoot has she ridden Dolly recently? I can imagine if you're not past 12 weeks it's scary to get on a horse because of risks?

Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity apart from the photo shoot has she ridden Dolly recently? I can imagine if you're not past 12 weeks it's scary to get on a horse because of risks?
Lots of women continue riding during their pregnancies. It’s good exercise, good for your muscle tone, pelvic floor etc. If you trust your horse there is no reason not to ride.

Lots of women continue riding during their pregnancies. It’s good exercise, good for your muscle tone, pelvic floor etc. If you trust your horse there is no reason not to ride.
No I'm not saying she shouldn't as it is good (I've never been pregnant which is why I said pre 12 weeks could be nerve wracking for some I imagine). However shes clearly uneasy at best on Dolly which we've seen from videos. So just wondering if she's done any riding recently as could imagine she'd use it an excuse not to.

Reactions: 4
No I'm not saying she shouldn't as it is good (I've never been pregnant which is why I said pre 12 weeks could be nerve wracking for some I imagine). However shes clearly uneasy at best on Dolly which we've seen from videos. So just wondering if she's done any riding recently as could imagine she'd use it an excuse not to.
She was on her horse the other day, maybe a week ago? But could have been an old recording to convince people she isn’t

I’ve known people to horse ride all through their pregnancy so she definitely could be

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.