Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F77106B4-047C-49A8-9088-023EC1163C22.jpeg

What do we all think then? I think she’s definitely pregnant.

Reactions: 3
Because you’re a ‘brand ambassador’ for an extensions company….
She’s OBSESSED with extensions.. until the sponsorship deal ends then suddenly she loves her short hair again 😂 she’d sell her granny for a quid.

Also does anyone know that site you can check Instagram followers stats? The house account has lost 1000 by looks of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I used to follow Olivia but since her whole feed became an ad I unfollowed straight away it comes across so fake now and beggy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I used to follow Olivia but since her whole feed became an ad I unfollowed straight away it comes across so fake now and beggy 🤷🏼‍♀️
Same for me. The amount of ads she does now are beyond a joke. Fair enough earn a living but if you’re constantly promoting stuff at least make it believable that you actually do use it and you’re not doing it purely for financial gain. Plus always showing stuff she’s been gifted comes across as very braggy. She definitely has got very up herself and quite unlikeable now

Reactions: 6
I’ve always wondered if you block people does it affect your follow count? Cause she blocks people for fun
Yes if you block someone they can’t follow you. It’s blatantly obvious that she like many others buy followers anyway. Her engagement rate is really low for someone with over 2.6 million followers

I knew things were drying up but not to the point where you have to try and flog advent calendars on 17th December… 🥴
The reel is awful and the stuff looks shite. Proper desperate. She needs to get a grip. It must be draining living such an unauthentic lifestyle, but if it brings in the pounds to afford you a million pound mansion then that’s your own problem. One day she will be a washed up old hag clinging onto the fact she once had a fake Instagram following.

Reactions: 5
She’s bad for declaring ads we all know but he is the worst! His recent stories, none labelled. And the post. Such self untitled pricks, rules don’t apply to them no?

Is that 0% beer I see?? 👀
yes, the non alcoholic one has a blue circle round it (hope that makes sense) whereas alcoholic has green x

yes, the non alcoholic one has a blue circle round it (hope that makes sense) whereas alcoholic has green x
I think all non alcoholic drinks have blue round them, same with kopperberg etc. I don’t know why she’s being stupid about this🤣x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.