Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nursery will be a bland beige one to keep in with her stolen interior design aesthetic. Another collab with built in wardrobes, panelling and a borg rocking chair. Just like every other influencer 🙃

Reactions: 9
I don't think she's pregnant & I don't find the pregnancy speculation interesting. She's up her own arse for sure but the 'she's a bit bloated in that pic so must be preggers' I find a bit of a tedious link.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she's pregnant & I don't find the pregnancy speculation interesting. She's up her own arse for sure but the 'she's a bit bloated in that pic so must be preggers' I find a bit of a tedious link.
She is doing duck all else of any interest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s not just the bloated look. The alcohol free beer as well. Also been ages since she’s moaned about being hungover and that used to be a regular occurrence (including random mid week nights because she’s unemployed) 😅

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s pregnant, at all. I think she’s just doing it to get people speculating

Reactions: 6
Sitting here howling that she had a helicopter for her wedding 😂😂😂 actual duck off who do they think they are

Reactions: 13
Sitting here howling that she had a helicopter for her wedding 😂😂😂 actual duck off who do they think they are
Such a trash wedding. Never met a woman so up her own self all the time. Watching their wedding video on a ‘family day’ is the height of arrogance and narcissism 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Such a trash wedding. Never met a woman so up her own self all the time. Watching their wedding video on a ‘family day’ is the height of arrogance and narcissism 🤣🤣
And makes it even worse by putting on her stories. Not only are the family being put through it, she wants her followers to suffer again as well 😂 if she’s not pregnant guarantee they’re angling to do a vow renewal sometime soon. Anything to try and stay in the ‘limelight’ 😴

Reactions: 6
I think she’s definitely pregnant.
I know people find it boring speculating but she’s not doing anything interesting at the moment, it’s all ads. Every photo she’s covering her stomach with something and we’ve seen her have two small glasses of red wine in the last month which some people say isn’t harmful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
At least she managed one day (Xmas day) not doing an ad 🤦🏻‍♀️ Boxing Day and normal service has resumed 😂

Reactions: 4
So they got Alex’s mum a photo album of their wedding for Xmas…. 😂😂😂😂
I was soooo confused when I saw the story but didn’t say anything as I’m unmarried and didn’t know if this was a thing 😂😂😂 thanks for confirming my suspicions that it’s absolutely not

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This story- looks to me like he’s rubbing the fact he’s drinking that alcohol while she’s stuck eating chocolate to me! And her finger up confirms it!
More proof she’s pregnant?!
I think he’s now deleted this story? I can’t see it. If so, Further proof she is preggers as that comment from Alex makes it so obvious!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.