Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's a bleep but if she's in the first trimester I completely understand why she's not shouting it from the rooftops until they're 100% sure all is well.
100% agree but my god once she can announce it it’s going to be unbearable. Watch her start a midwifery course and claim it’s her passion and all she’s dreamt about since she was a little girl. @oliviabowenmidwifery insta account coming soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She definitely reads here, posting that photo of the red wine so all of us nasty trolls know that she still ain’t giving Alex any children

Reactions: 3
Has she fallen out with that Beth? Cause she’s removed all the pictures of them in Dubai and Alex hasn’t got any either

Reactions: 1
She’s removed In The Style from her bio. Definitely coming to an end!

Reactions: 4
She’s removed In The Style from her bio. Definitely coming to an end!
Called this ages ago. Her popularity there was definitely on the wane. No Xmas collection apart from couples pjs and her last few ranges have been nowhere near to selling out. As for the ‘home’ range that was unaspiring, unoriginal and overpriced. She must be gutted she’s being replaced by two wannabe ‘influencers’ (missgreedy and ash). Saying that she must of been aware that she was never as popular with Adam Frisby as people like Billie, Jac, Stacey, etc.. He’s never done collection launches for her like he’s done for the others and she’s only ever appeared on his grid once and that was with Alex.

Reactions: 8
I know that advice varies from place to place but that’s a very small glass or red wine and don’t some people say it’s not dangerous to have a small glass of wine early in your pregnancy?
I’ve never had a baby so could be wrong but just seems strange she had such a small glass of wine, that’s not live Olivia is it

Reactions: 2
I know that advice varies from place to place but that’s a very small glass or red wine and don’t some people say it’s not dangerous to have a small glass of wine early in your pregnancy?
I’ve never had a baby so could be wrong but just seems strange she had such a small glass of wine, that’s not live Olivia is it
The NHS advise against drinking when pregnant, but some people do have just a small glass of something.

It cud also be non alcoholic

I screenshot it while they were away but didn’t remember til I was just deleting screenshots but this picture DEFO looks like she has a bump… and you can have a little red wine or Guinness while pregnant as it helps the blood or something although drinking isn’t ideal with pregnancy they are not totally disallowed. I noticed over her galsmas her drink looked a different colour slightly to the rest of theirs so perhaps she’s drinking non alcoholic beverages? Who knows. Guess we’ll find out in the over Xmas or the next few weeks…

Attachments

I screenshot it while they were away but didn’t remember til I was just deleting screenshots but this picture DEFO looks like she has a bump… and you can have a little red wine or Guinness while pregnant as it helps the blood or something although drinking isn’t ideal with pregnancy they are not totally disallowed. I noticed over her galsmas her drink looked a different colour slightly to the rest of theirs so perhaps she’s drinking non alcoholic beverages? Who knows. Guess we’ll find out in the over Xmas or the next few weeks…
Thats just her bikini top, the line on it makes it look like her tummy but its just her tit.

She’s either trolling us or she’s making it really obvious that she’s pregnant. Look at the bottom of her top, definitely looking round and her boobs are looking massive
Good spot! Yes she has a flat stomach usually and that’s definitely curving out! We all know if she wasn’t pregnant that holiday would have been filled with boomerangs of her cocktails, eye bleeping herself drunk videos,L while on her sun lounger drinking etc etc, same at galmas- it was far too tame for her usual antics. 100% is. We think she’s bad now, she will be UNBEARABLE pregnant! With all the ads and gifted tit. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly she will be UNBEARABLE. God really hope she’s not. It’s going to be in our faces constantly

Reactions: 2
They had the horse at the house for a shoot today, maybe a family portrait for the announcement? Weird to involve the horse like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get the appeal of this girl she always looks like she needs a good scrub.

Reactions: 21
My first thought was that the horse is at the house for a pregnancy announcement photo shoot. Pulling out all the stops for OK mag. Also the wine was probably just not hers!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.