Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her Christmas tree post where she wrote ‘our new family tradition’
I’m sure she calls her dogs her family but also I think that was a hint to be honest

I don’t follow her but there are no posts I can see where she is drunk or wallowing in a hangover which we always used to see

Reactions: 3
The ‘husband’ is so rough looking! The drugs have not been kind to him at all.

Reactions: 7
They look SO awkward together in those pj videos. They have zero chemistry.

Reactions: 5
The ‘husband’ is so rough looking! The drugs have not been kind to him at all.
Thank you 👏🏻 Can’t believe how many people say about how good looking he is 🤮 rough as guts and can’t even smile properly with the fake teeth

Reactions: 11
Thank you 👏🏻 Can’t believe how many people say about how good looking he is 🤮 rough as guts and can’t even smile properly with the fake teeth
I’ve never found him attractive, he’s a right chav and as thick as pig tit!

Reactions: 13
Bullshit those tacky pjs have sold out! Probably barely sold any and they’re trying to make them look like they’re in demand.

Those videos-The lack of chemistry, the forced embarrassing posing, her hair, her hamster face, the chavvy husband. They are just the WORST!

Reactions: 9
Bullshit those tacky pjs have sold out! Probably barely sold any and they’re trying to make them look like they’re in demand.

Those videos-The lack of chemistry, the forced embarrassing posing, her hair, her hamster face, the chavvy husband. They are just the WORST!
And the kiss on the cheek/head each time is just so tasteless when there’s nothing in it

Reactions: 5
So sneaky hiding her ads which is just hilarious as this is the girl posting stories about how other influencers are basically con artists for not doing it right and it’s not hard guys!!! The hypocrisy is too much!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.