Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she pregnant? Is she not pregnant? Find out next week on Who The Hell Cares!!
Baby will be a cash cow anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s losing appeal. No one’s interested in her any more so a baby is how she can appeal to a new audience. Maternity line pending

Reactions: 10
Look the likes on her latest posts as an example. Around 6000,7000, she has 2.6million followers. That’s like 0.2/0.3% of her followers actually engage with her posts!! That’s SO LOW!

This shows us 2 things: No one gives a tit about her boring monotonous untrustworthy adverts, and she clearly buys followers!

Reactions: 11
She’s definitely pregnant. She looks bigger; not remotely in a fat way, just the way you gain bloat when you’re pregnant. Round the face for example.
Christmas Day announcement!
Came here to post the same! 100% she is! She’s not drank since atleast September that I can remember of.

Reactions: 3
If she is pregnant, it actually makes me feel quite sad. I got with my boyfriend the same year as Olivia and Alex, and we started trying after about two years and still nothing. I can’t get her saying she didn’t want to share Alex with her child and if she is pregnant it’s like oh, what about me? (And many other woman who probably feel the same) I always wanted to share my babies with my man. Good luck to her if she is pregnant but it’s always the people who can’t look after kids, or don’t want them who have babies and the people who want them soooooo bad can’t :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she is pregnant, it actually makes me feel quite sad. I got with my boyfriend the same year as Olivia and Alex, and we started trying after about two years and still nothing. I can’t get her saying she didn’t want to share Alex with her child and if she is pregnant it’s like oh, what about me? (And many other woman who probably feel the same) I always wanted to share my babies with my man. Good luck to her if she is pregnant but it’s always the people who can’t look after kids, or don’t want them who have babies and the people who want them soooooo bad can’t :(
Life can be cruel sometimes, hope you’re okay 💔 hope you get your own bundle soon ♥ Xx

Reactions: 5
so sorry to hear this❤

Reactions: 2
It's funny cos she posted the leg up red carpet pic the other morning then deleted it and has reuploaded it and now they are nicely bronzed🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice how she did the competition paying £100k off someone’s mortgage. Considering she gets £100k paid off hers for every 10 or so crappy ads she does! Nice of her to give back 😂🙄

Reactions: 1
Did they not both say their pyjamas had sold out the other day but now she is advertising them at 25% off + 10% with her code? She must hate the fact that ITS definitely give the nicer pyjamas to Jac Jossa to sell. Olivias clothes never sell out anymore and I think her ITS deal is probably coming to an end. She didn’t even get her own party/winter range this year. They’ll use her (& Alex) again for valentines probably and that will be it. Well unless she is pregnant and then she’ll probably wrangle a maternity range.

Reactions: 1
Did they not both say their pyjamas had sold out the other day but now she is advertising them at 25% off + 10% with her code? She must hate the fact that ITS definitely give the nicer pyjamas to Jac Jossa to sell. Olivias clothes never sell out anymore and I think her ITS deal is probably coming to an end. She didn’t even get her own party/winter range this year. They’ll use her (& Alex) again for valentines probably and that will be it. Well unless she is pregnant and then she’ll probably wrangle a maternity range.
her latest story 🙄 is there literally nothing she won’t advertise?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she wasn’t pregnant she would 100% have shut it down by now. She definitely reads here

Reactions: 4
I think she's a bleep but if she's in the first trimester I completely understand why she's not shouting it from the rooftops until they're 100% sure all is well.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.