Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely not one of the more popular ITS collabs. Jac Jossa has already brought out 2 pj ranges in the last month and Ladbabymum is bringing more out today (already released 1 drop) before Olivias even come out. Would have thought most people would have already bought their Xmas pyjamas so can’t see this doing well. Her ranges are definitely not selling like they used to and that’s why she’s rarely used and more popular ‘babes’ ranges come out first. As for ‘him’ saying ‘they’ve stepped up a level with the quotes’, the ones I’ve seen are the same as last year 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t see her being with ITS for much longer. Her clothing struggles to sell and her home range absolutely bombed.

Reactions: 2
She definitely not one of the more popular ITS collabs. Jac Jossa has already brought out 2 pj ranges in the last month and Ladbabymum is bringing more out today (already released 1 drop) before Olivias even come out. Would have thought most people would have already bought their Xmas pyjamas so can’t see this doing well. Her ranges are definitely not selling like they used to and that’s why she’s rarely used and more popular ‘babes’ ranges come out first. As for ‘him’ saying ‘they’ve stepped up a level with the quotes’, the ones I’ve seen are the same as last year 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t see her being with ITS for much longer. Her clothing struggles to sell and her home range absolutely bombed.
I did think it’s quite late now for her Xmas pyjama range, they have been out everywhere else for a few weeks now so I think most people would have bought some as you said. It’s like it’s been a bit of an after thought.

Reactions: 2
Both of their likes have dropped so much, they only seem to get engagement from couple pictures or a bikini one. Wonder how long the lifestyle is going to last

Reactions: 5
I did think it’s quite late now for her Xmas pyjama range, they have been out everywhere else for a few weeks now so I think most people would have bought some as you said. It’s like it’s been a bit of an after thought.
Exactly Ladbabymum & Jacs 1st Xmas pyjama drops were out weeks ago. Yes they are both family ones whereas Olivias are for couples but a lot of JJ/LBM anyone can wear. She’s definitely not as popular as the other two and for that reason hers should have come out 1st because people would still buy JJ/LBM whenever they were released whereas Olivias not so much.

I have to agree that I think she might be pregnant, she’s not mentioned the New York thing for ages and she’s been sober since September too and we didn’t see drunk snaps from Dubai either

Reactions: 1
Would be funny if she is as I’m guessing her preventing pregnancy temperature tracking didn’t work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m always hesitant to jump on the ‘she’s pregnant’ train but I actually think she is after her stories from ‘galmas’. She would usually have at least 5 drunken eye f*cking herself/ making a complete idiot of herself drunken idiotic dancing but she seems sober to me! Not a chance she would be sober for a girls night in if she wasn’t pregnant! 🤔

Reactions: 6
Pyjamas range tomorrow and ITS have only done 1 post about it. She’s definitely bottom in the pecking order there. They did several posts for Jacs pyjamas and fawn all over new collabs that most people don’t even know. Olivia has only featured once on Adams grid and that was for the pjs last year. Also does Alex really think his teeth look good?

I don’t know what else other than a pregnancy she can actually do to stay relevant, she’s fading quickly at this point.

Reactions: 8
I used to follow her years ago but stopped because 😴. Anyway, had a look today after rewatching her LI series, and am shocked at how different her face is! Is it fillers or filters?! She was quite pretty in LI but now looks like all the other insta huns

You can tell from the videos that’s most of those sets are made out of horrible thin crappy material too, definitely not what you want 🤢
They also look so awkward together still 🤦🏻‍♀️

You can tell from the videos that’s most of those sets are made out of horrible thin crappy material too, definitely not what you want 🤢
They also look so awkward together still 🤦🏻‍♀️
the material is soooo cheap, you can literally see it on the video. Looks so shiney and like it would be really hot and uncomfortable 😣 I’ve never shopped from in the style, but my sister in law got me some loungewear from there for Christmas last year (thankfully not Olivia’s range 😅) and the material is like plastic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.