Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually never known something to irritate me as much as her ‘sexy’ pose she does with her face, you all know the one 😭😩🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Olivia will officially sell her soul for anything doing ads for a gambling company 🤮

• Sick
Olivia will officially sell her soul for anything doing ads for a gambling company 🤮
Really ill taste to this aswell, I watched the Paul Merson documentary about gambling and how so many people take their own lives through it. Promoting gambling is disgusting, it’s as bad as the adverts themselves!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Really ill taste to this aswell, I watched the Paul Merson documentary about gambling and how so many people take their own lives through it. Promoting gambling is disgusting, it’s as bad as the adverts themselves!
Absolutely! My ex was a massive gambler and got me into mountains of debt using my credit cards etc behind my back and now I have a bleeping horrendous credit score! It messes with people’s heads too, it’s evil and can make a person evil.

Reactions: 3
So Olivia wasn’t at the in the style dinner with the rest of the girls and owner. It’s so obvious she just doesn’t get on with them, either they didn’t invite her or she snubbed it for a night out with Alex and a friend lol. I’ve always found it odd that Adam or ITS never promote her range, like at all. He happily shares others and will always promote jac and billies and lornas but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him promote hers. Speaks volumes tbh

So Olivia wasn’t at the in the style dinner with the rest of the girls and owner. It’s so obvious she just doesn’t get on with them, either they didn’t invite her or she snubbed it for a night out with Alex and a friend lol. I’ve always found it odd that Adam or ITS never promote her range, like at all. He happily shares others and will always promote jac and billies and lornas but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him promote hers. Speaks volumes tbh
But why collaborate with her? All strange

exactly it’s a bit weird. I just don’t know I just get the vibe they are all just there for the money she may bring in and that’s it

ETA that’s if she does, I have never seen a single soul from joe public wear exempt let alone her range. So I just don’t know

Why is her dress like this? Surely this was a prom dress from 2000?! What’s with the bad diamanté and cut out 😩😩 surely just wear a lovely black dress, figure hugging, train, nice neckline and look elegant, why the tacky part 😩😩

Attachments

exactly it’s a bit weird. I just don’t know I just get the vibe they are all just there for the money she may bring in and that’s it

ETA that’s if she does, I have never seen a single soul from joe public wear exempt let alone her range. So I just don’t know

Why is her dress like this? Surely this was a prom dress from 2000?! What’s with the bad diamanté and cut out 😩😩 surely just wear a lovely black dress, figure hugging, train, nice neckline and look elegant, why the tacky part 😩😩
wow he looks really rough. Her face doesn't match the texture of her arms. Which looks either loads of makeup or some filter.

Reactions: 1
Can’t see her working for ITS much longer. Out of all their collabs hers is definitely one of the worst. People like Stacey, Jac, Lornas ranges regularly sell out, whereas her popularity is definitely on the wane. Once Liberty releases her collection, I think it will be bye bye Olivia as the ITS owner will have his one customary Love Island babe he seems to want and obviously Liberty is younger and more current

Because she is a bleep who prances around like she is Victoria beckham. She is so unlikeable, you never see any other female influencer talking to her or tagging her in. Look how rude she is on her bleeping daft house insta. I give their marriage another 2 years, he defo shagged about and he looks like a 45 year old brickie called Dave these days, he looks rough as tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know what/who she’s referring to in her rant on the Bowen home account?👀

Anyone know what/who she’s referring to in her rant on the Bowen home account?👀
shes an absolute hypocrite I bet she’s always begging For free work. I doubt she’s paid full price for ANYTHING in that house 🙄

Reactions: 6
I know it’s laughable isn’t it, how can she claim to value contractors’ work and simultaneously not pay them for it? Banging on about wanting them to know their worth but not backing that up with her actions at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.