Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never like to speculate on pregnancy but for some reason I feel like she might be? I may be off the mark but it’s just a vibe I get lol

Reactions: 2
Don’t say that, you’ll trigger her to duck
Lol I know I know! I don’t like it personally because you never know what women go through trying or perhaps being unsuccessful but usually shes doing stories with glasses of wine or gin whether they’re staying in or not but she’s been very low-key.
Que the picture with a glass of wine that may or may not be alcohol free. We shall see I guess lol. Part of me thinks she’s too selfish to give Alex what he wants but at this point what more excuses can she have? Especially after keep saying in the press they’ll try for kids soon

Reactions: 3
Lol I know I know! I don’t like it personally because you never know what women go through trying or perhaps being unsuccessful but usually shes doing stories with glasses of wine or gin whether they’re staying in or not but she’s been very low-key.
Que the picture with a glass of wine that may or may not be alcohol free. We shall see I guess lol. Part of me thinks she’s too selfish to give Alex what he wants but at this point what more excuses can she have? Especially after keep saying in the press they’ll try for kids soon
She’ll have a kid when she realises they’re not long relevant

Reactions: 1
Ahh you know she didn’t drink at that beths bridesmaid thing cause she was “ill” and she didn’t go to the awards night (can’t remember which one it was) the other week either.
I hate to speculate on pregnancies but I always wonder with Liv cause she said she was trying in that tv show last year and if she’s on medication for her thyroid then she would have to come off that to try, so it’s not just as easy as winging it.

The thing that annoys me the most about Alex is that he frowns so hard in photos as well as pouting. If he smiled or kept a neutral look he would look so much more handsome! The frowning seriously ages him

Does she think we can’t tell when she edits her pictures 🙈
Look at all the other lines that are blurred, she’s definitely edited her left arm to look like she has biceps. She’s such a hypocrite.
9168D6FA-7A1B-4149-A6EF-123A1D12F930.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
All these stupid ‘hints’ to a big secret… I swear if she’s got some sort of interiors job or line with someone 💆🏼‍♀️🤬

Urgh she’s got her own line of home stuff coming out hasn’t she- ridiculous!

Omg that new dressing room on her home account, is chav tastic! What awful dress sense they both have. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Alex has 1.6 million followers and is getting less than 0.5% engagement rate on majority of his posts… his likes average 3-6k with less than 40 comments. I feel for him, but ultimately he knows that those posts with Olivia get much more engagement than anything he posts alone. He can’t afford to lose her. If he loses her, he loses everything

Reactions: 6
Now I know why ITS haven’t been using her so much for their clothes. She’s obviously their 1st collab on the new ITS home account 🤦🏻‍♀️ Christ if her home stuff is as tacky as her clothes, it’s a definite no from me. Surely they could have found someone better than her. Interior designer? Really?

Reactions: 4
‘Since I’ve become passionate about interiors blah blah blah’ what for like a year maybe?? What about all the other people who have actual BUILT their own interiors accounts over years that have actual taste and have started from nothing rather then already having a following from some crappy tv show 🤬

also why does it look like she talks with a lisp when she doesn’t, like her bottom lip looks so odd it confuses me 😂

Jeez she’s younger than me and she is looking so dated 😳 girl stop with the lines and the cigarettes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.