Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the ITS home collection. Interested to see the price of those cushions shes posted as I have EXACTLY the same but black tassle etc where the detailing is nude, and I got them off Shein! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anything for the £££££

still on shein. you get it cheaper than that with the discount codes you add on aswell. Hardly a designer when it's all china bought

Their lives seem so bloody dull, all she does is laze about posting vids of herself looking gormless to her Insta story. They need a proper job and some direction in their lives! I’d be bored stiff!

Reactions: 6
Christ you can tell she’s losing interest of her followers. Even on here her thread is stale! 🤣 her home range I don’t think got the attention she wanted at all, like not one person I follow collected or liked it, nor did they share it and I follow a few z celebs and people that follow her. Odd. But also satisfying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean the fact she’s like I did this collection thinking about you guys, it’s for you… Erm no Olivia you did it so you can act like you’re a designer and for the £££. She really pretends to be nice and caring to her ‘fans’ 🤣

Christ you can tell she’s losing interest of her followers. Even on here her thread is stale! 🤣 her home range I don’t think got the attention she wanted at all, like not one person I follow collected or liked it, nor did they share it and I follow a few z celebs and people that follow her. Odd. But also satisfying
Let’s hope her influencer status dies out sooner rather than later. Guarantee she knows that time is coming soon and then it’ll be “I’m pregnant!!!” 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 8
It’s because she’s becoming so irrelevant now, she isn’t goals anymore now people like Molly mae and Tommy are about, she’s not that attractive anymore and he looks bleeping haggard all the time

Reactions: 5
Looks like its her in the style home launch but hasn’t posted about it? I don’t think he likes her at all but has some sort of contract to fulfil!!

Reactions: 2
I don't know what I was expecting from this first? collection of hers but just from the sneak peeks it looks very, meh. Don't think they'll have people running to purchase, more a snails pace. But knowing Adam and ITS shifty ways they'll be saying 'everything sold out so quick! We weren't expecting such high demand' 🙄 All Adam really cares about is £££ and all of Livs followers that he hopes will purchase items from the collection. Because they certainly aren't buying anything from her clothing range

Her collection looks like a couple of cushions and reed diffusers?? Probs end up in the sale section a bit like Mrs hinch’s home-wear, people will realise it’ll be as naff as their clothes, cheap

Sorry home range looks very basic & bland. Funny how she’s had a launch party at her house but no sign of Adam there. He went to Staceys, Jacs, hired out a restaurant for Billie & her mum but for the first ever collab on his home range, he’s nowhere to be seen. Instead he’s on his stories raving about Jacs pj range. Olivias clothing ranges definitely aren’t doing as well and if this is the best they can do for home, can’t see her being an ITS employee for much longer unless she has a iron clad contract with them.

I really do think things are coming to an end for Olivia, her engagement is rubbish and that new house range seems like it’s going to be a flop. She’s working with lesser known brands too, like what’s that dog food thing about? Bet this time last year she didn’t think she would be mashing up dog food for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really do think things are coming to an end for Olivia, her engagement is rubbish and that new house range seems like it’s going to be a flop. She’s working with lesser known brands too, like what’s that dog food thing about? Bet this time last year she didn’t think she would be mashing up dog food for the gram.
About time to be honest as she is mega cringe and arrogant.
They still seem to have money to throw at absolute nonsense

Reactions: 8
She’s such a hypocrite too, she hasn’t put ‘ad’ on any of the home collection posts 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Home range is dreadful. Just carbon copies of stuff already on the market from a trend that’s been around for ages now and is already dying out. Overpriced unoriginal tat. As expected.

Definitely didn’t get the attention they wanted. Brilliant 😂

Has anyone seen Jamie and Camilla’s wedding video? So beautiful and not trashy. It was at the same place where Alex and Olivia got married too. Nathan and Cara are better, Tommy and Molly are better, Jamie and Camilla etc and that home range is laughable, she is slowly fading into the background and I’m here for it 😁

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.