Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but you can get covid more than once. Even if it's "just a cold" or "just flu"... Going out and mixing could pass "just a cold" on to someone who then gets covid and gets seriously ill... People are still dying from it. You need to think of the bigger picture and be sensible.
Even before covid I avoided anyone with a cough/cold etc cos who the F wants to catch other people's germs!!?? It's vile either way 😷

Reactions: 6
You may think this sounds selfish but I'm not staying in because I have a cold. We've lost enough time in lockdowns tier 4 etc , yeah I'll obviously be hygienic and not get too close to people but I have kids and they are always bringing home viruses from school , I would never be out otherwise

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but you can get covid more than once. Even if it's "just a cold" or "just flu"... Going out and mixing could pass "just a cold" on to someone who then gets covid and gets seriously ill... People are still dying from it. You need to think of the bigger picture and be sensible.
Even before covid I avoided anyone with a cough/cold etc cos who the F wants to catch other people's germs!!?? It's vile either way 😷
It’s very rare you can get it more than once.
you can’t stay at home every little sniffle you get in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I do think if the pandemic showed us anything it’s about how social distancing can be effective in stopping the spread of any cough and cold, not just covid! I agree I wouldn’t sit indoors if I had a cold (unless I felt really rough), but I’d probably keep my distance a bit more from others now which I probably wouldn’t of even thought to do before!

Exactly this!

Reactions: 2
C7A5E29C-A632-4E8C-AB68-0B372BD4F883.jpeg

couldn’t even be arsed ironing the pants the sket.
Honestly how this woman makes a living from this tit I have no idea

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And the background with the door lol. I bet she literally just threw them on,set a timer and used the first picture she took. She obviously got paid a couple of grand too 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
How boring is Alex?! Not even worth having his own thread. Loves himself even more than Liv. Only posts posy stuff, never anything funny or anything to show any amount of personality 😴😴😴😴😴

How boring is Alex?! Not even worth having his own thread. Loves himself even more than Liv. Only posts posy stuff, never anything funny or anything to show any amount of personality 😴😴😴😴😴
Duller than dish water. He used to be sexy but has spent too many years on the old sniff and looks rough now

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.