Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she that insecure she has to drive him to tesco to be ABSOLUTELY SURE he’s going there to get medication and not to go off somewhere else? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surely just go on your own and let your husband rest in bed??? It’s so bizarre!!!

also she’s mentioned Christmas, can’t wait for her toilet paper monstrosity trees and unnecessary nutcracker dolls. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he is so ill - she shouldn’t be going out and mixing with people either … this is how ANY viral illness is spread …. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ - but I appreciate people do have to get medication (therefore mixing with people) , which can’t be helped…

but she- knowing her husband was ill - got in vehicle (confined space) with her horse friend / trainer … and then that horse trainer will mix with other people too … and thats when the spreading of illness happens 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She always says she doesn’t have to answer to anyone but she always does lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has removed the stories where she has said she has taken Alex to the supermarket 😂😂 The only thing she is talking about sat in the car now is the fact she is going to go on a run when she gets back

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has removed the stories where she has said she has taken Alex to the supermarket 😂😂 The only thing she is talking about sat in the car now is the fact she is going to go on a run when she gets back
How FUNNY! What an idiot. Either looked on here or got messages asking why didn’t she just go to the supermarket for him. Or both.

Omg I have just watched the full thing and the house page story wondering wtf I'm missing 🤣 I bet she's had loads of messages and she doesn't have a come back so that'll be why it's gone

That horse is wasted on her. If you don't have the confidence to jump/compete yet, you shouldn't have got a horse which is at a jumping/competing level. Liv should have just gone for a happy hacker, happy to pop some jumps and let her gain her confidence, then moved onto less of a novice ride when she was ready! Rather than spending thousands on a horse she isn't confident enough to ride so she just straps on different bits/martingale/spurs (which i have no issue with if they're being used by someone who knows how to use them) constantly yanking the reins and gripping on for dear life. Dolly looked SO happy to be jumping yesterday and it's a shame she has been purchased by someone who can't use her to her full potential 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sorry am I just so out of the loop with fashion or is this absolutely gross? Looking like a giant sh*t in a brown woolly poncho and then a reject from bewitched. Wouldn’t wear either to a fancy dress party to be honest. No words.
But of course she’s just OBSESSED GUYS!
She’s taking the piss surely. It’s so on trend right now lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry am I just so out of the loop with fashion or is this absolutely gross? Looking like a giant sh*t in a brown woolly poncho and then a reject from bewitched. Wouldn’t wear either to a fancy dress party to be honest. No words.
But of course she’s just OBSESSED GUYS!
bleeping hell did I have a nap and wake up in the 90s??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks ridiculous and no these outfits and styles are not in trend right now. Didn’t see duck all patchwork denim at London Fashion week last month. What is she going on about??? 🤣🤣

• Haha
She got to be one of the worst dressed ‘celebrities’ (used very loosely) out there. Terrible terrible taste.

Reactions: 11
So she’s gone to Horse of the year show after saying her cold had come back with full force on her stories this morning. She really is an insufferable selfish bloody witch!
It’s only a cold? She’s had covid so it’s unlikely she’ll get it again. You can’t be expected never to leave the house with a cold surely

It’s only a cold? She’s had covid so it’s unlikely she’ll get it again. You can’t be expected never to leave the house with
While it's quite rare, it is still possible to catch two viruses at once, including covid, so yes I stand by what I said, she’s a selfish witch, always a case of I’m alright Jack! Doubt very much if she’s wearing a mask either!

Reactions: 5
While it's quite rare, it is still possible to catch two viruses at once, including covid, so yes I stand by what I said, she’s a selfish witch, always a case of I’m alright Jack! Doubt very much if she’s wearing a mask either!
Ahh I guess that would make me selfish too. I would still leave the house with a cold knowing I’ve had covid previously. She’s a dick but I do disagree with this.

Reactions: 6
Ahh I guess that would make me selfish too. I would still leave the house with a cold knowing I’ve had covid previously. She’s a dick but I do disagree with this.
It’s a free world, your entitled to disagree, but I still think she’s a selfish twit!

Reactions: 4
Another show-boating hosted party at hers, cue the screeching, crap dancing and attention seeking then the 3 day gear comedown and no stories as of tomorrow!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.