Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor mare is going to be ruined. There is so much more to show jumping than throwing yourself over a jump and leaving it up.

Reactions: 3
We’ve all seen the difference in Dolly when ridden by Olivia and then by Alice. Such a shame as that mare has so much potential.

Reactions: 4
That poor mare is going to be ruined. There is so much more to show jumping than throwing yourself over a jump and leaving it up.
The way Dolly was being forced to jump in the video she posted, I’d say the damage is already done. It’s cruel to watch, and the fact she can’t take an ounce of criticism about it just makes it 10 times worse

That drinks cabinet thing is fugly. I'm surprised she showed it 😂

Reactions: 5
That drinks cabinet is so ridiculous 😂 drinks set up in a spare bedroom? So someone is going to stay in their room and make themselves a drink are they?

Probably getting her B&B ready for when the adverts stop rolling in.

• Haha
That drinks cabinet thing is fugly. I'm surprised she showed it 😂
That drinks cabinet is so ridiculous 😂 drinks set up in a spare bedroom? So someone is going to stay in their room and make themselves a drink are they?

Probably getting her B&B ready for when the adverts stop rolling in.
it is THEEE ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. Half fluffy looking, seems unfinished with the random sections with no door and all diff colours?!!

Put it in the skip!!

I know we say about her not declaring ads but Alex is something else!! I can now see why he named his brand exempt… nothing applies to these 2

It’s lose not loose!
the pair of them are so thick. I have a feeling that someone else is writing the tips that she adds onto the posts on her home account, they just don’t read as if they have been written by her.

Just reminds me of when Alex said something about Burger King workers not being clever and in the same tweet misspelled a few words or something, the tweet was swiftly deleted! 😂 they act so posh and eloquent when they are far from it. Just because you moved to a big house in the countryside, it doesn’t make you posh. My family have a lot of money and are considered ‘posh’ but it’s not always to do with how much money you have, or how big your house is. It’s about class, how you carry yourself and our Liv has absolutely no class whatsoever.

Reactions: 10
the pair of them are so thick. I have a feeling that someone else is writing the tips that she adds onto the posts on her home account, they just don’t read as if they have been written by her.
Copy and paste jobby 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she blatantly has stolen them from her £29 interior design course! It’s the sort of thing the cheap courses would put on their course presentation 🤣🤣

• Haha
Just reminds me of when Alex said something about Burger King workers not being clever and in the same tweet misspelled a few words or something, the tweet was swiftly deleted! 😂 they act so posh and eloquent when they are far from it. Just because you moved to a big house in the countryside, it doesn’t make you posh. My family have a lot of money and are considered ‘posh’ but it’s not always to do with how much money you have, or how big your house is. It’s about class, how you carry yourself and our Liv has absolutely no class whatsoever.
Do they? I've only ever see them act and behave like common as mince morons to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do they? I've only ever see them act and behave like common as mince morons to be honest.
When you watch the way she is on love island compared to now she 100% thinks she’s something special now, even down to the way she talks. I get the impression she looks down her nose at everyone now too

She 100% reads here. Makes a point of saying she’s just got short short hair back for a week (was definitely pulled up on that from the hair Extension company as well) and also makes a point of saying ‘I’ve driven myself to the stables’ -after we were posting about whether she drives or not.

Hi Olivia!! While you are here you ‘forgot’ to include a #ad on this story!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She 100% reads here. Makes a point of saying she’s just got short short hair back for a week (was definitely pulled up on that from the hair Extension company as well) and also makes a point of saying ‘I’ve driven myself to the stables’ -after we were posting about whether she drives or not.

Hi Olivia!! While you are here you ‘forgot’ to include a #ad on this story!
HAHA so obvious! Who says I have driven myself ????? With added pic of seatbelt on
🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
F7D6846E-5B7A-49D5-912E-402FB646AFE5.jpeg

Notice how much better dolly looked without beginner Bowen ragging on her head!

She was probably full of herself because she was excited to be out and ridden by someone who can ride.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 796111

Notice how much better dolly looked without beginner Bowen ragging on her head!

She was probably full of herself because she was excited to be out and ridden by someone who can ride.
exactly!!! No stag pose here! Goes to show how easily a poor rider can ruin a horse very quickly! Shame dolly is lumped with her, shed be so perfect for a young eventer/show jumper. I know a few 15/16 year olds that have horses like dolly and they event at a good level, both horse and rider flourish with no fear, zooming around the place. Shame

She put on her story that she’s taken Alex to Tesco so he can get some medication as he has the flu...why couldn’t she have gone to get him the stuff so he can rest at home and not spread it to the public?! These two are so stupid it hurts. If my husband was that ill, he would be tucked up in bed, I would be making sure he has medication, water and food to help him get better. Olivia is so self absorbed she won’t even look after her own husband. What a piece of work.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She put on her story that she’s taken Alex to Tesco so he can get some medication as he has the flu...
Just seen this. That is so bizarre, why would she take him and just wait in the car while her sick husband goes into the supermarket to get some medication!? That is THE STRANGEST. Like you say, if that were my husband he would be staying in the house and I’d be getting it for him. Actually as she has said he’s had it for ages, my husband would have been given medicine a long time ago! She is so self centred it’s crazy.

Also it was yet another ‘I’ve taken Alex to Tesco’ reminder I CAN DRIVE GUYS I CAN DRIVE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.