Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea thatā€™s a good point. She would definitely have posted if she got her vaccine, so she mustnā€™t have. I see she has switched from hello fresh to a new brand. Literally ā€˜obsessedā€™ with whatever company chucks some coins her way. Vile girl.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she is anti vax which is up to her I suppose but why then ram thyroxine and contraception alternatives down everyone throats lol. Everything that girl does is a contradiction. If you genuinely believe in choice then donā€™t promote alternative contraceptions for your own monetary gains āœŒšŸ¼

Reactions: 5
Yeah she is anti vax which is up to her I suppose but why then ram thyroxine and contraception alternatives down everyone throats lol. Everything that girl does is a contradiction. If you genuinely believe in choice then donā€™t promote alternative contraceptions for your own monetary gains āœŒšŸ¼

Yeah she is anti vax and goes against most Covid rules šŸ˜’

Levothyroxine is a medication for hypothyroidism (I take it). I wouldn't say she rams it down people's throats, because there is a genuine reason for it and you can only get it via prescription (so no monetary gain through ads). Without the meds you get all the side effects and can lead to infertility

I do agree that the contraception posts were idiotic. Youths are easily influenced and they should be educated on all the types available; pros and cons of each. I don't think anyone should be advertising a form of contraception in order to get some money... especially when her audience is quite a young population.

But it really does seem that she will do ads for anything these days.... it's mad. Her whole house is "gifted" and yet she's advising how to decorate in an affordable way šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Reactions: 4
Watching her ride that poor horse just angers me, and whatā€™s worse it doesnā€™t look like her ā€œinstructorsā€ give her much guidance either!!
Sheā€™s going to end up cutting her mouth pulling the reins that hard constantly. Okay if your horse is strong and fast you do need to use your reins but more of a constant playing with them, switching from a gently pull to a relaxed rein and ask for some respect, no a constant tight rein. Why does she think her nice show jumper is now jumping like itā€™s never seen a jump before? Because sheā€™s not letting her stretch at all over the jump so canā€™t actually jump like a horse. Uts an absolute mess, sheā€™s ruined such a nice horse. Angers me so much no one seems to have told her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching her ride that poor horse just angers me, and whatā€™s worse it doesnā€™t look like her ā€œinstructorsā€ give her much guidance either!!
Sheā€™s going to end up cutting her mouth pulling the reins that hard constantly. Okay if your horse is strong and fast you do need to use your reins but more of a constant playing with them, switching from a gently pull to a relaxed rein and ask for some respect, no a constant tight rein. Why does she think her nice show jumper is now jumping like itā€™s never seen a jump before? Because sheā€™s not letting her stretch at all over the jump so canā€™t actually jump like a horse. Uts an absolute mess, sheā€™s ruined such a nice horse. Angers me so much no one seems to have told her
she cannot take any form of criticism, every time someone even gives the smallest amount she goes mental. I bet the instructors tried to give her some once and she threw a tantrum and now they just cba.

Reactions: 9
Exactly this!!! Also sheā€™s not a stag you just yank her all the time with a short rein, over jumps!!! Looks how much sheā€™s actually sitting back on the rein! Infuriates me!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Exactly this!!! Also sheā€™s not a stag you just yank her all the time with a short rein, over jumps!!! Looks how much sheā€™s actually sitting back on the rein! Infuriates me!
I know, itā€™s like she need the rein to balance and if thatā€™s the case, sheā€™s not ready to jump! Just horrible, dangerous for her and terrible way of life for Dolly who appears to be a very fun, forward horse for the correct rider!
You can literally see the arm muscles in her forearm to show how strong sheā€™s riding Dollyā€™s mouth! How can she be so proud to show herself abusing her own that she loves so much (but seems to forget about for weeks on end)

Reactions: 7
I know, itā€™s like she need the rein to balance and if thatā€™s the case, sheā€™s not ready to jump! Just horrible, dangerous for her and terrible way of life for Dolly who appears to be a very fun, forward horse for the correct rider!
You can literally see the arm muscles in her forearm to show how strong sheā€™s riding Dollyā€™s mouth! How can she be so proud to show herself abusing her own that she loves so much (but seems to forget about for weeks on end)
Also this response! WHY is she wearing spurs???? Sheā€™s a novice rider, she grips when sheā€™s scared and then wonders why her horse is the way she is?? Only an experienced rider should wear spurs and wear them correctly, not for you to assume itā€™s when she needs collecting!!! Christ im angry! Generally rule is spurs then leg????? Really? Please some one tell me Iā€™m wrong? Surely if you and your horse are one, you donā€™t need them at her level let alone a crop? If you train correctly you should be able to get impulse from your horse without spurs, especially at her level?

Attachments

She honestly has no clue, typical all the gear no idea with that poor horse. Dolly isn't doing what i ask? No probs, instead of improving on simple flatwork I'll chuck a martingale on her, pop on some spurs, change to a harsher bit, point her at a jump, kick on, yank the reins and hope for the best šŸ˜© She'll ruin a perfectly good horse and will only have herself to blame

Reactions: 8
Also this response! WHY is she wearing spurs???? Sheā€™s a novice rider, she grips when sheā€™s scared and then wonders why her horse is the way she is?? Only an experienced rider should wear spurs and wear them correctly, not for you to assume itā€™s when she needs collecting!!! Christ im angry! Generally rule is spurs then leg????? Really? Please some one tell me Iā€™m wrong? Surely if you and your horse are one, you donā€™t need them at her level let alone a crop? If you train correctly you should be able to get impulse from your horse without spurs, especially at her level?
Ffs, is she delusional?! Until you have complete independence in your legs, and complete control of what they are doing when riding, you do not wear spurs! Itā€™s ridiculous. She really does just think sheā€™s the best rider in existence. Sheā€™s insufferable and someone needs to take the poor horse away from her. Just sad to watch at this point

Reactions: 7
I don't know the first thing about horses so can't comment on the content but you can tell the first person commenting knows she will kick off so has tried to word it without causing an argument or getting blocked

Reactions: 9
I know absolutely nothing about horses (and so does Liv by look of things!) but itā€™s making me sad to think that horse is being badly treated by her...someone who claims to be such an animal lover šŸ™„

Surely after not riding for years you wouldnā€™t just buy a horse and then start riding it like she does. Why didnā€™t she start taking lessons again and go back to basics? Or is that not good enough for A List celebrity Liv šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s an idiot. I just feel for that poor horse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.