Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ she’s showing off her toilet paper trees again! Not to mention the wedding. She really has no other content does she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know someone that had worked for a few celebrities installing Xmas decs. She’s inundated with them asking for stuff for free but has to decline as she has her own bills to pay and can’t work for nothing. They then cancel their bookings if they have to pay and get a different company each year … whichever one will do it for free each time.
greedy greedy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I know someone that had worked for a few celebrities installing Xmas decs. She’s inundated with them asking for stuff for free but has to decline as she has her own bills to pay and can’t work for nothing. They then cancel their bookings if they have to pay and get a different company each year … whichever one will do it for free each time.
greedy greedy
Oh my god that is awful!

Oh goodness me …. She’s tired - AGAIN on her stories ! …. Think we are ALL tired , we just don’t say it over and over and over again … daily 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh goodness me …. She’s tired - AGAIN on her stories ! …. Think we are ALL tired , we just don’t say it over and over and over again … daily 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
i don’t understand how she’s always so tired, she hardly does anything and seems to be led around her house most of the time, she occasionally rides Dolly and has a home gym, plenty of people do that with a full time job. I wonder if she confuses tiredness for boredom :unsure:

Reactions: 12
i don’t understand how she’s always so tired, she hardly does anything and seems to be led around her house most of the time, she occasionally rides Dolly and has a home gym, plenty of people do that with a full time job. I wonder if she confuses tiredness for boredom :unsure:
I know she has some medical issues that may make her tired , as I sure many people do !!! but us mere mortals have to just get on with it and be tired and work and care for a family and keep a Household running…

I just wish she would stop going on and on and on about how tired she is … when she doesn’t seem to even do a lot … 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think she is. She’s too selfish to get pregnant
Correct. She was drinking mulled wine the other day aswel. Although she could’ve been pretending. Dunno I just don’t think she is preg though

Reactions: 3
I think she’s too selfish to get pregnant. Also I think she’d struggle if she wasn’t numero uno in Alexs life. Not saying she is now but a baby would definitely change things.

Does she think she's living in the Home Alone house?!?! Bloody joke 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t say it’s an ad or gifted but it’s got to be- she would never pay for that surely!

She tries so hard to be so extra with that bloody house and everything just looks so basic and average 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.