Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The front of her house is really ugly- that concrete coloured plaster at the front looks so dirty. I would have sorted that long before I did silly unnecessary things inside as that’s the first impression of your house!

I guess no one was offering to do it for free though!

Reactions: 4
Why is she suddenly channelling baby spice every day? Her style is just terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she suddenly channelling baby spice every day? Her style is just terrible!
I don't get why this is a trend now 😫 they did it on love island too, I wore my hair like this as a 6 year old spice girls fan, adults didn't even do it in the 90s

Reactions: 4
She looks awful with that hairstyle, and with her tilting her head and mouth open, looking to the side and back. Nope

Reactions: 2
Ad/ collab not declared yet again. She’s such a hypocrite!

Also I noticed and has the same amount of Followers as Sam faiers. Sam’s pregnancy post got 540 thousand likes and Olivia gets between 7-15 thousand on a good day. Such a difference- Something doesn’t add up there! Either she buys followers and/or her followers are just as sick of her as we are!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Ad/ collab not declared yet again. She’s such a hypocrite!

Also I noticed and has the same amount of Followers as Sam faiers. Sam’s pregnancy post got 540 thousand likes and Olivia gets between 7-15 thousand on a good day. Such a difference- Something doesn’t add up there! Either she buys followers and/or her followers are just as sick of her as we are!
This! She got 18k for her dressed up post (before this one) and Sam got 134k in her latest post, she’s fading fast if seems

So she’s in Dubai same time as gabby but doesn’t mention or meet up? I’m still Adamant she’s jealous of her and Brandon’s relationship as it seems so much better than hers, she hates that someone else’s is more ‘goals’ than hers.

So she’s in Dubai same time as gabby but doesn’t mention or meet up? I’m still Adamant she’s jealous of her and Brandon’s relationship as it seems so much better than hers, she hates that someone else’s is more ‘goals’ than hers.
I agree with this. I actually prefer Gabby. I know all influencers are just as bad in some respects, but at least Gabby actually does something to earn her money like the shape up exercise instead of just ad ad ad all the time like Olivia.

She’s unfollowed Gabby 😬 wonder what happened?

Reactions: 1
They’ve unfollowed each other! I think Olivia just didn’t big up her ‘supposed friend’s’ business. She never once shared gabbys stories about her shape up stuff, if you’re friends you about it from the rooftops. She’s genuinely completely jealous of her you can just tell, she’s fitter, prettier, has a better sense of humour and general way about life, she works harder and does something good for people. Olivia just lies about mining about how tired she is and shoves ads down our throat 🙄

ETA I’d love gabby to just tell us what happened 🤣

They’ve unfollowed each other! I think Olivia just didn’t big up her ‘supposed friend’s’ business. She never once shared gabbys stories about her shape up stuff, if you’re friends you about it from the rooftops. She’s genuinely completely jealous of her you can just tell, she’s fitter, prettier, has a better sense of humour and general way about life, she works harder and does something good for people. Olivia just lies about mining about how tired she is and shoves ads down our throat 🙄

ETA I’d love gabby to just tell us what happened 🤣
Wow how weird as they were so up each other’s ass’s before.
I think Gabby comes across more genuine than Olivia too.
Also was Gabbys boyfriend not a mutual friend beforehand too?

Totally off topic but I’m new here… is there an app? Fed up of going on here through safari 😂

• Haha
Guys I’m not sure if I’m reading too much into this but I’m still convinced she’s pregnant! She’s been covering her stomach or putting her leg in weird angles to take bikini pics and looks like when she takes full body pics she’s sucking in/editing. Plus Alex had a mask on that says ‘Dada’ 🤭 maybe I’m reading too much into it but notice how there’s been no videos of her just sunbathing or sitting there when normally that’s ALL Alex films while their on holiday… seems abit coincidental but I’m really getting that vibe, I might be completely wrong but we’ll see 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Must have fallen out because I messaged Liv ages ago asking about Gabby and she blocked me 😅 clearly can’t handle someone doing better than her 😆 also anyone else think that Olivia looks like she smells bad all the time? She looks like she smells of fish and old smoke lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I’m not sure if I’m reading too much into this but I’m still convinced she’s pregnant! She’s been covering her stomach or putting her leg in weird angles to take bikini pics and looks like when she takes full body pics she’s sucking in/editing. Plus Alex had a mask on that says ‘Dada’ 🤭 maybe I’m reading too much into it but notice how there’s been no videos of her just sunbathing or sitting there when normally that’s ALL Alex films while their on holiday… seems abit coincidental but I’m really getting that vibe, I might be completely wrong but we’ll see 😂
I think she is too!

She also didn’t swim with the sharks in the tank. Another sign she could be pregnant

Reactions: 2
3 posts today - all ads.
2 out of 3 adverts weren’t declared.
Report her to ASA guys! 🙏 I have.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.