Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bikini is awful! Really, truly awful!
I came here to post this.

She obv didn’t like how her stomach looked in one of the pics on her story coz she overlapped it with another one.

Also she’s sucking in so hard I hope Alex took the picture fast so she could breathe once again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ngl the hotel they are staying in looks amazing but how is £250 a night relatable? Also imagine going there for the first holiday in a year and you have our Liv sprawling herself across everything like she's the Queen 🙄 I'd leave and ask for a refund 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Wtf is that armpit shot in front of the flowers 🤣 with the goofy teeth expression. Honestly what must other people think when they see that in the flesh just trying to go about their own holiday. Put your pits & tits away & just go & enjoy your holiday ffs.

Reactions: 3
Her content is bleeping tit honestly

just her constantly trying to show off her boobs / sweaty chest, vagina or constantly eye bleeping herself. I hope she feels like a twit when she takes those videos cause I know I would

Reactions: 16
That holiday has looked dull as fk. Literally her breathing in & prancing around in her bikini the whole time. She needs to see someone about the obsession she has with herself it's not right & not at all endearing.

Oh yay, she’s learnt to post two photos of herself in one story.. a narcissists dream .. 🙄

• Haha
Imagine trying to enjoy yourself and you’ve got her posing and eye bleeping herself across the pool from you 🙄

• Haha
You can see a woman looking pissed off in the background of her latest pic 🤣. I'd be fuming, if I was sat there all sweaty relaxing by the pool letting it all hang out & she uploaded a pic of herself & shared it with her millions of followers and I was in the background.

Sorry but why does she need to post a video of herself rolling around in bed naked? Can she not leave anything to the imagination?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
To be fair to her she does have a really good body. At least she shows that she does work out and works hard for it.

Reactions: 2
To be fair to her she does have a really good body. At least she shows that she does work out and works hard for it.
It’s okay, but nothing sensational in my opinion.

If she spent more time exercising rather than eyefucking herself in the mirror at the gym, she’d probably see even better results. I’d feel so cringe even taking a photo at the gym lol. I go there to work out, not to show off 😂

Reactions: 10
She does have a good body, but I’m sure most people would if they didn’t have to work and could go to the gym and ride their horse most days. There’s plenty of people who have a really good body and also work full time jobs, she does a few hours work a week and calls it her job 😂

Reactions: 14
Her body is ok but nowhere near as good as she seems to think it is!
Amen to this. Not sure why loads of people think her body is fab. I’d say it’s average.

I am fully aware that this is a controversial opinion😂not here to argue

Reactions: 13
Her body is ok but nowhere near as good as she seems to think it is!
Her body is all the right angles and the right positioning- whenever she’s caught in the background of videos she is very normal looking. She’s certainly slim don’t get me wrong, but just like everything about her.. it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Also- just seen on her newest story.. people must be asking how much COVID tests were and her response was ‘guys just google it lol’

wow if only you took your own advice and just googled things - like ..... paving slabs, paint, lamps, carpets, stools, curtains, beds, bathrooms, kitchens, garage doors etc whenever you were looking for things ....

oh wait you wouldn’t get everything for free then would you. DICK!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.