Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Her body is ok but nowhere near as good as she seems to think it is!
Her body is all the right angles and the right positioning- whenever she’s caught in the background of videos she is very normal looking. She’s certainly slim don’t get me wrong, but just like everything about her.. it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Also- just seen on her newest story.. people must be asking how much COVID tests were and her response was ‘guys just google it lol’

wow if only you took your own advice and just googled things - like ..... paving slabs, paint, lamps, carpets, stools, curtains, beds, bathrooms, kitchens, garage doors etc whenever you were looking for things ....

oh wait you wouldn’t get everything for free then would you. DICK!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Gobble goose

Why not 😂 if they’re renting theyre renting at the end of the day, you don’t just get it free cause you’re renting off family.
Are his grandparents retired? If so they’ll get rent covered by social and it’s illegal to rent off family I think
Na I’m sorry if I was a millionaire my grandparents would not be renting off me. My grandparents are my life and have worked their socks off to give my family what they have. I’d give it back to them in a heartbeat. But I get not everyone’s as close to their grandparents so

Reactions: 37

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Maybe if every equestrian brand isn’t doing what ‘you want to see’ then maybe you’re wanting to wear something that isn’t appropriate for the sport!? I know diddly squat about horses but I do know that equestrian types always dress very classy. So maybe that’s her problem. Zero class Olivia wants to wear arseless chaps and nipple tassels probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Cringe that she's using the same 'when I was a child' story about their first & second houses. The way she goes on like she's from this poor background & now all these little girl dreams have been realised I'm expecting her to burst into a Song from Annie.
It’s a hard knock life for us
It’s a hard knock life for us
Fucking Rykard on TV
Then getting all this for free

• Haha
Reactions: 33

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Olivia bowen: her constant adverts and non declarations are a farce, but would would you expect from a girl with zero class.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ebsx

One of the worst influencers for begging. Honestly she was a dick on Love Island and looked like she never had a wash. Shagged Rykard next to Rachel, she was horrible to Sophie & basically slut shamed Zara. Cut Cara out of the wedding because she had a child and couldn’t dance to her fucking tune. I don’t even follow her but her shit comes up and it makes me furious. Bragging about jewellery, her house, everything she gets. She isn’t grateful, relatable & genuinely rude. I have no idea how she even has fans with the way she replies. It’s not your sense of humour either, your banter is shit and it’s not funny. I just feel sorry for the horse, she can’t unfollow or block her like we can, poor thing is stuck with Liv coming seeing her twice a week to get some content. Knob.

Reactions: 26

Allypally

Even without make up Sophie looked flawless, unlike spotty, scruffy Liv.
This frustrates me so much, so are women who have spots considered ugly and full of flaws? I would say Livs personality makes her ugly, not her skin 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve suffered with spots for more than half my life, I’ve lost count the amount of times I’ve cried myself to sleep because of vile comments about my skin WHICH CANNOT BE HELPED! I have tried every treatment going. If you look at Liv and think she’s spotty, then god knows what you would think of my skin. Let’s pick apart Livs shitty attitude, and the way she thinks better than everyone else, and not her skin 👍🏼

Sorry but your post has triggered me and pissed me off 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25

piggypig

Does anyone else get the impression that Olivia was that girl at school who everyone pretended to like and be friends with out of fear she would be a bitch to them?

I knew plenty of girls like that at my school. Just mean girls who thought they were the top dog. It’s sad that at 27 she hasn’t grown out of that attitude but I guess she’s in an industry that likes to blow smoke up these influencers arses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I love that when it comes to spending money on her own garden furniture, she buys £95 sun loungers but when it’s gifted she has the high end taste for £8500 sofa 🙈 why doesn’t she purchase the loungers from one of the companies that have gifted her stuff to help support them back in return!? Selfish!

Reactions: 24

Gobble goose

The waffle again about dreaming for big wooden gates as a child. ‘As a child I dreamt of a kitchen’, ‘as a child I dreamt of this house that I want to change absolutely everything about it’, ‘as a child I was a prick’ ok liv, we are all here naively believing your utter crap 🥸 what a clown
I’ve never known anything like it. Literally she must have had the worlds biggest wish list as a kid. I used to circle the Argos catalogue but instead she would scout out potential properties? Sounds legit. Remember when she said she’d drive past her current house and dream of living in it? Well don’t forget this one (post about their old house).. girl can’t make up her mind

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

piggypig

Again I also disagree with the Sophie thing. I don’t think she was a bitch at all to her, I think they all got sick of the way Sophie was in there, including Cara who seemed really down to earth was exhausted by it all. Let’s not forget Sophie switched to Katie after Tom to stay in the house, she was no angel at the time. Tom seemed really controlling and in turn Sophie was all over the place in that house. I liked Sophie but she should have never gone on that show, she was far too mentally mature than the rest of those girls.
Sophie was very much gaslit and manipulated by Tom throughout so it’s no wonder she struggled and acted the way she did. The girls should have supported her. But how come no one got frustrated with Olivia? She was originally with Javi, got ‘stolen’ off him by Daniel, she was all over him and told him to “not get any ideas” when two new girls came in but on the same night, she was all over Terry and had that argument with Daniel about it. She slept with Rykard behind Rachel’s back and in the bed next to them. She latched onto Alex as soon as he stepped foot in the villa and after he said he was attracted to Olivia on day 1, she expected loyalty from him which is why she got angry at him for sleeping with Zara.
I think she likes to come across as a ‘girls girl’ and what not, but she’s actually very sly, manipulative and a massive bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

handymandy

Chatty Member
Coming from the girl that tells her followers to ‘google it’ she ‘hates looking online’ just fuck off you beggy two faced pillock! On the beg for a free holiday now it’s sickening

Also she knows what hotels, so why not just fucking ask the hotels then you daft cow? Oh that’s right, cause then you won’t get it for free 🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23