Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just call it Gina guys, got pulled up at nursery the other week cause my 4 year old said Gina had been sore and they wanted to know who Gina was. She’s had a water infection and couldn’t pronounce Vagina 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow. She's so bleeping BASIC she needs a meal kit to make bleeping PASTA, the easiest thing in the world. bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else think her voice sounded so wierd on that insta story advertising necklaces!?
her voice changes every day, when she does stories on her home account I think she tries to be posh, then on her normal account it’s just whatever personality she fancies using that day.

Wow. She's so bleeping BASIC she needs a meal kit to make bleeping PASTA, the easiest thing in the world. bleeping moron.
still can’t get over how scruffy she looks in that post, the clothes and hair :sick: you’d think for an ad she would make some effort. If I turned up to work in lounge clothes and unbrushed hair I’d be sent home. Why do companies still use her to promote their stuff 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for her to try snd flog this fake tan she’s been “trying before she shows us” looks fab Liv honestly.
can you imagine what it’ll be like if they have kids, and they grow up, instead of looking back of nice happy pictures of your mum and dad all you see is your mum with her gob half open eye bleeping herself constantly. If I was to pose like that for pictures my friends and husband would rip the tit out of me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she’s so insufferable!!
1. Try and put on fake tan properly, your hands are ghastly and orange
2. Close your mouth whilst eating, you vile creature
3. What’s with all the chest pumping and bass face gurning
4. Not to mention you loving yourself in every video
5. Your the worst type of DJ wife, embarrassing and loud, rude obnoxious. Just hype him up and be there in the moment, no need to play up for the camera.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The open mouth pose she does just makes me die inside every time I see it.

Reactions: 12
Nice to see the event they’re at is an absolute tit show for social distancing/rule of 6 at tables 🥴

Reactions: 12
Nice to see the event they’re at is an absolute tit show for social distancing/rule of 6 at tables 🥴
It seems everyone thinks the pandemic is over. This happened last summer and look where we ended up November to Jan 🤨🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 9
Every horse person I know has been spending today at their stable with their horse in this lovely weather. Liv is getting pissed.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.