Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body is all the right angles and the right positioning- whenever she’s caught in the background of videos she is very normal looking. She’s certainly slim don’t get me wrong, but just like everything about her.. it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Also- just seen on her newest story.. people must be asking how much COVID tests were and her response was ‘guys just google it lol’

wow if only you took your own advice and just googled things - like ..... paving slabs, paint, lamps, carpets, stools, curtains, beds, bathrooms, kitchens, garage doors etc whenever you were looking for things ....

oh wait you wouldn’t get everything for free then would you. DICK!
Really wish we could reply with GIF’s on here coz I would use the ‘this, all of this’ one as I agree with everything you’ve said. If she’s not sticking out her bum or doing the leg trick to make it look bigger it’s very average size honestly so all this big bum talk I don’t get it lol and she’s got fairly average bust size and then she looks so scruffy, smelly, is quite plain looking without makeup and is rude as hell so I just haven’t seen the appeal really. I loved her and Alex’s relationship initially as it seemed so authentic but even that now isn’t a selling point coz she comes across so entitled and bitchy really.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really wish we could reply with GIF’s on here coz I would use the ‘this, all of this’ one as I agree with everything you’ve said.
we can do gifs, click the 3 little dots next to the drop down arrow 🙂

Reactions: 5
“Just google ones near you & get the prices lol” There you go Liv, use your own advise 🙂
D72D052E-8F43-4105-901F-0F7C411EB7E9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's deffo Body from Baywatch, face from Crimewatch. I don't know what Alex sees in her TBH.
Neither do I, her personality is as dull as dishwater and she is so bleeping rude. I literally wish everyone would stop giving the woman a platform to stand on. No one like her deserves the things she has

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahaha came here to say this. THIS!! just google it liv hun.. she may as well get a bowl out and start jangling it like Oliver Twist. Beg.
Olivia Twist 🤣🤣🤣 'Please Sir can I have some more' Except you know she'd drop the Please because she is a rude Biatch!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I personally think she has a cracking figure, great boobs, great belly and great ass. Just a shame she’s such a prick I think it makes her ugly because her twatness just shines through. I would kill for her figure.

Reactions: 8
To be fair it seems the criteria to even get on love island is to have a good body so it’s no shock she does tbh. Unfortunately for her you can’t work on your bratty attitude in the gym.

Also wtf at her telling people to ‘google it’ when 99% of the things she begs for can be found on google 😂😂😂 she makes herself look so stupid

Reactions: 10
Also wtf at her telling people to ‘google it’ when 99% of the things she begs for can be found on google 😂😂😂 she makes herself look so stupid
I know, imagine the audacity of it 😂 please someone message back her exact bleeping post. I’m blocked unfortunately

Reactions: 2
One of the worst influencers for begging. Honestly she was a dick on Love Island and looked like she never had a wash. Shagged Rykard next to Rachel, she was horrible to Sophie & basically slut shamed Zara. Cut Cara out of the wedding because she had a child and couldn’t dance to her bleeping tune. I don’t even follow her but her tit comes up and it makes me furious. Bragging about jewellery, her house, everything she gets. She isn’t grateful, relatable & genuinely rude. I have no idea how she even has fans with the way she replies. It’s not your sense of humour either, your banter is tit and it’s not funny. I just feel sorry for the horse, she can’t unfollow or block her like we can, poor thing is stuck with Liv coming seeing her twice a week to get some content. Knob.

Reactions: 26
One of the worst influencers for begging. Honestly she was a dick on Love Island and looked like she never had a wash. Shagged Rykard next to Rachel, she was horrible to Sophie & basically slut shamed Zara. Cut Cara out of the wedding because she had a child and couldn’t dance to her bleeping tune. I don’t even follow her but her tit comes up and it makes me furious. Bragging about jewellery, her house, everything she gets. She isn’t grateful, relatable & genuinely rude. I have no idea how she even has fans with the way she replies. It’s not your sense of humour either, your banter is tit and it’s not funny. I just feel sorry for the horse, she can’t unfollow or block her like we can, poor thing is stuck with Liv coming seeing her twice a week to get some content. Knob.
Yes! All of this!
Also her photos that she has been posting on her grid are heavily filtered. Weird when Alex spontaneously takes a vid of her she looks completely different. He's not the sharpest tools probably hasn't gotten around to mastering them using filters and pretending not to.
I really can't stand her now as she has become so self entitled. Again, I really don't understand how she has so many followers.

Reactions: 6
The photos of the two of them lmao. Who the duck does she think she is lol what a cringe 😂 ngl Alex looks fantastic in these holidays photos but Liv you look like you're 40 and letting out a fart 😂😂😂

She looks like a 40 year old smoker who spends most her day on a sun bed.

Also, don’t hate me, but I don’t find Alex attractive at all!! He’s really not my type. I can appreciate he’s attractive but I don’t get the hype over either of them. Mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind when I look at them.

Reactions: 10
Her story about relating to being an empath seems strange to me.
As an empath myself, I don’t see those traits in her at all

Reactions: 7
Her story about relating to being an empath seems strange to me.
As an empath myself, I don’t see those traits in her at all
It’s because she’s absolutely not one 🤣🤣🤣 shes so narcissistic she actually believes she is and is cute enough to be one and have all those traits. duck off liv and duck off with your wedding bullshit. No one cares, it’s tiresome 😩

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.