Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking bets on how long that hot tub will last before she bleeping ruins it 🤪

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why companies gift her big items like the hot tub. Her follows aren’t really the demographic they aim for are they. Mainly early 20s who haven’t got thousands to spend on these things.

Reactions: 4
Wonder where they’re off on holiday too. So disgusting that these z listers keep going back and forth using ‘work’ as an excuse. Especially her as she had COVID after going abroad before!

Reactions: 1
Wonder where they’re off on holiday too. So disgusting that these z listers keep going back and forth using ‘work’ as an excuse. Especially her as she had COVID after going abroad before !
Portugal maybe as one the short haul green countries

Even though its "safe" I still wouldn't go

Reactions: 4
definitely bought! no way has she gained more followers
looking through her followers, a very high amount of them look like they have been bought. And as you said, there’s no reason why she would gain so many followers, she’s surely losing relevance because she doesn’t do anything?

Does anyone know when is she meant to be working in America? I swear she’s stopped mentioning that, wonder if they have cancelled it, I thought it was meant to be this year.

Reactions: 3
Her story is just eye bleeping herself.... again.... and again...... and again..... and again...... imagine being that into yourself. Sickening.

Reactions: 13
Why is she literally pushing her boobs together? Your 20 year old girl followers don't need to see your clevage

Ugh all the eye bleeping videos on holiday, how anyone can love themselves that much and not be ashamed of how disgusting they look is beyond me. Like my god... 🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.