Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story about relating to being an empath seems strange to me.
As an empath myself, I don’t see those traits in her at all
Calls herself an empath then promotes holidays and furniture that ‘normal’ people would never be able to afford... shows off her free hot tub and warburtons bread in the height of a pandemic when people couldn’t feed their children and NHS staff were completely exhausted. She’s completely out of touch with reality and one of the least empathic people on the internet. She is the epitome of a narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Calls herself an empath then promotes holidays and furniture that ‘normal’ people would never be able to afford... shows off her free hot tub and warburtons bread in the height of a pandemic when people couldn’t feed their children and NHS staff were completely exhausted. She’s completely out of touch with reality and one of the least empathic people on the internet. She is the epitome of a narcissist
couldn’t have put it better, she literally doesn’t give a duck about anyone other than herself. If she was an empath, she would use her platform to post about causes to help people, not show off her ass crack and sell shite clothes.

ETA - just wanted to add how spot on you are about the way she’s acted during the pandemic. She’s not read the room at all and has been flaunting all the the free stuff she gets, her new massive house and horse, and been on multiple holidays. When you add the fact she’s broken the rules throughout when people were suffering with mental health, money issues and actually dying, she is many things but certainly not an empath.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So I've seen a few mentions on here about Olivia buying followers. I didn't even know that was a thing until this thread but I've just picked about 30 of her followers at random & they were all accounts with no posts, no followers themselves & then some really random ones like a Church going Woman from Virginia, shouldn't judge a book by its cover but she didn't look like a Love Island Fan. Shocked this is even allowed. What a sham. Forget filtered pictures Olivia is literally using filters on her life! What a sad act.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So I've seen a few mentions on here about Olivia buying followers. I didn't even know that was a thing until this thread but I've just picked about 30 of her followers at random & they were all accounts with no posts, no followers themselves & then some really random ones like a Church going Woman from Virginia, shouldn't judge a book by its cover but she didn't look like a Love Island Fan. Shocked this is even allowed. What a sham. Forget filtered pictures Olivia is literally using filters on her life! What a sad act.
I scrolled through her followers the other week and the majority of them look like fake accounts or ones she’s bought. There were loads of accounts with no picture and just random usernames, and loads of accounts that just wouldn’t appear to genuinely want to follow her like the church goer from Virginia 😂 I just hope that all these companies who give her free stuff soon realise that it doesn’t benefit them, and they stop.

Reactions: 2
Alex on his stories. All he looks like is a total head lol how about you SHUT UP mate haha

Can someone please tell me they also remember when he wrote a tweet about Burger King workers not being able to spell and in the same tweet he misspelled something or something like that ? 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alex on his stories. All he looks like is a total head lol how about you SHUT UP mate haha

Can someone please tell me they also remember when he wrote a tweet about Burger King workers not being able to spell and in the same tweet he misspelled something or something like that ? 😂😂

I literally cannot tell you how unattractive he is. His personality honestly makes me want to vom 🤢. He is the typical bellend lad that brings zero intelligence to anything he says or does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I literally cannot tell you how unattractive he is. His personality honestly makes me want to vom 🤢. He is the typical bellend lad that brings zero intelligence to anything he says or does.
Yes, this!! I just don’t find him attractive AT ALL!! He actually gives me the ick 😂

Reactions: 8
As if that company gave her that hot tub for free. Absolute idiots, I hope they don’t get a single order from her “adverts”!

Reactions: 5
I scrolled through her followers the other week and the majority of them look like fake accounts or ones she’s bought. There were loads of accounts with no picture and just random usernames, and loads of accounts that just wouldn’t appear to genuinely want to follow her like the church goer from Virginia 😂 I just hope that all these companies who give her free stuff soon realise that it doesn’t benefit them, and they stop.
I did the same. If you go through all her recent followers (bots) and click on who they follow, they are all the same! David Attenborough, in the style, Michelle Keegan etc!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s straining so much in her latest grid photo to get a defined jawline, the neck veins are popping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.