Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I’m not surprised, she can barely ride dolly let alone compete! All she seems to do is hack.
That is true.
Maybe she hasn’t been gifted a show outfit yet. This will probably mean a show outfit post being posted in 3,2,1... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That extreme close up video she posted 2 hours ago is enough to give us nightmares 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If the real you is the best you then why does she work the angles & lighting & not always give us the 'best her'?
And why does she always edit and filter her photos? I’m all for these ‘real life’ pics and theme, but like with the ads, she reeks of hypocrisy, she literally screams from the rooftops that influencers should advertise correctly and that people should not use filters and be more ‘real’ on Instagram, but she does the exact opposite. It’s completely laughable. Her poor naive followers don’t see it and most are impressionable young girls who live in a generation of filters and posting for likes. It’s a shame she literally could not give one ounce of a toss for these girls 🤷🏼‍♀️

Exactly there’s so many times she has uploaded a photo or video that clearly has been filtered but she saves it and reuploads it so it doesn’t show any filter attached. When you see Alex post her ‘natural’ without make up in the morning it is a stark contrast to what she uploads pretending she is make up and filterless as if she forgets we saw her in love island??? The fact that young people believe her campaign when she manipulates the way her body looks in pics and videos by posing in weird angles & editing is disheartening and the fact she bangs on about it as if she’s so ‘real’ she’s just doing it to cash in, she’s so fake and phony and I hate she’s been given such a big platform. Someone said it before too that she doesn’t have good skin at all but works with a skin care line, doesn’t like or suit long hair and definitely doesn’t know how to look after them but is working with a hair extension company can people not see she is a walking contradiction and would sell her soul if it meant she could make millions which sadly, she has!

Last edited:
Poor horse, she is so heavy in her hands. She gives dolly some nasty jabs when Dolly is being a bit wizzy in previous videos.

She’s just uploaded a reel and her hands are so restrictive and she has a standing martingale on. She clearly isn’t confident enough to jump and needs a lot more work on her position before she starts jumping if that’s how she rides instead of using different pieces of kit to try and help. I am surprised she hasn’t improved more in the time she’s had the horse, I’m not particularly a fan of how the instructor rides anyway so think she would be better off stabling her with a proper trainer who will actually make them improve and she needs to put more time into it. The horse is a saint for putting up with her hanging on to her mouth for balance the whole time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor horse, she is so heavy in her hands. She gives dolly some nasty jabs when Dolly is being a bit wizzy in previous videos.

She’s just uploaded a reel and her hands are so restrictive and she has a standing martingale on. She clearly isn’t confident enough to jump and needs a lot more work on her position before she starts jumping if that’s how she rides instead of using different pieces of kit to try and help. I am surprised she hasn’t improved more in the time she’s had the horse, I’m not particularly a fan of how the instructor rides anyway so think she would be better off stabling her with a proper trainer who will actually make them improve and she needs to put more time into it. The horse is a saint for putting up with her hanging on to her mouth for balance the whole time.
I was just about to come on here and comment about the standing martingale! 🤬

94429B02-CDEC-46C0-A91E-E58F37590156.jpeg

She even looks uncomfortable just sat on her, she looks close to tears and is so hunched over!

I can’t see this partnership lasting much longer. Dolly will be ridden by the trainer and Liv will go for a hack once a month and just repost pictures she has been sent 😂

Edited to say, just notice she has spurs on. Why is a novice wearing spurs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
View attachment 591194
She even looks uncomfortable just sat on her, she looks close to tears and is so hunched over!

I can’t see this partnership lasting much longer. Dolly will be ridden by the trainer and Liv will go for a hack once a month and just repost pictures she has been sent 😂

Edited to say, just notice she has spurs on. Why is a novice wearing spurs 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is no where near competent enough to be wearing Spurs. Her lower leg is constantly jabbing at her side and her foot positioning is wrong so her toes are turned out so must be catching her with the Spur every stride. Again, poor poor horse and shame on the supposed trainer for just throwing pieces of kit at the horse to mask the issues. She’s strong with hands and horse has a standing martingale on so is constantly getting slow down/collection aids and then Spurs constantly telling her to go forward... no wonder she can be a bit fizzy ( or supposedly is according to Olivia, which tbh I’m not even sure she is, she looks pretty sane and I think Olivia just isn’t confident).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This reminds me of what you wear when you go to quickly get something out the car. Grab a pair of random shoes and your bf’s jacket 😂😂
That’s exactly what it looks like 😂😂😂 her entire feed is ads and her likes are so low for her followers.. until she gets her cleavage out!

Reactions: 3
her voice changes every day, when she does stories on her home account I think she tries to be posh, then on her normal account it’s just whatever personality she fancies using that day.

still can’t get over how scruffy she looks in that post, the clothes and hair :sick: you’d think for an ad she would make some effort. If I turned up to work in lounge clothes and unbrushed hair I’d be sent home. Why do companies still use her to promote their stuff 🤯
On Love Island, she always looked like she needed a good wash. It's her tattoos I think, she looks grubby with them.

Reactions: 10
Exactly there’s so many times she has uploaded a photo or video that clearly has been filtered but she saves it and reuploads it so it doesn’t show any filter attached. When you see Alex post her ‘natural’ without make up in the morning it is a stark contrast to what she uploads pretending she is make up and filterless as if she forgets we saw her in love island??? The fact that young people believe her campaign when she manipulates the way her body looks in pics and videos by posing in weird angles & editing is disheartening and the fact she bangs on about it as if she’s so ‘real’ she’s just doing it to cash in, she’s so fake and phony and I hate she’s been given such a big platform. Someone said it before too that she doesn’t have good skin at all but works with a skin care line, doesn’t like or suit long hair and definitely doesn’t know how to look after them but is working with a hair extension company can people not see she is a walking contradiction and would sell her soul if it meant she could make millions which sadly, she has!
Exactly this! It's so obvious that she filters her photos saves them so that it doesn't look like she's used them when posting the photos. It's absolutely disgusting as she is misleading the younger generation who are easily influenced by this and then tend to have mental health insecurity issues because of fake plebs like her.
She looks so grotty when natural. Even more so with a personality like hers. I hate that she has a platform and still can make money from being an insincere cow. She really does not deserve it.

I actually can't believe how she's still relevant? why do people still follow her? he has nothing to give. All the Love Island crew look exactly the same. Morphed into one. Surely this market is saturated enough. It really puzzles me how all of them can still earn millions.

Omg im actually embarrassed just taken notice of her engagement and wedding ring,they are near identical to mine 😳 and mine were made at Hatton garden like hers probably were

Reactions: 1
Bet her brothers sitting buzzing waiting for his birthday so he gets an upgrade to his lazy spa when she no longer wants that hot tub

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.