Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally cannot tell you how unattractive he is. His personality honestly makes me want to vom šŸ¤¢. He is the typical bellend lad that brings zero intelligence to anything he says or does.
all he seems to say to Olivia when she films him is "duck off" ... charming. how can you tell if someone is on steds?

Reactions: 2
all he seems to say to Olivia when she films him is "duck off" ... charming. how can you tell if someone is on steds?
That or they do that annoying chuckle for absolutely no reason ā€œhahahahaā€ how many years are you going to keep laughing at someone pulling out a camera or for absolutely nothing? Dry as paint these twoā€¦ only seem to appear ā€˜funā€™ when theyā€™re drunk and even then I would avoid those coke heads on a night out completely but hey.

Reactions: 7
Another freebie from a company.
have they paid for anything in this house?

In the middle of her girls night and she posts this absolute self indulgent tit. Iā€™ve actually never seen a more narcissistic person ever. Sheā€™s not even worth looking at. What a complete c**t

Id hate being mates with her, I bet she thinks everything revolves around her when out, sheā€™s the type to witch about her mates if they couldnā€™t make it or if she thinks they are getting more attention, I bet she even gaslights them šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Have you noticed her supposed best mate gabby, she NEVER promotes her fitness business, EVER. Literally what friend does that???? She will NEVER promote anyone if it makes them more appealable than her. I despise the cow

Attachments

I get that this is an Olivia B thread but how do people feel about Olivia Attwood, I'm amazed she doesn't have one? I've really tried to like her & credit where its due, she has some sass & is quite amusing, however, she as per most influencers is also up her own arse & I know we should allow for personal taste but hers is awful, clothes wise & now home account & the lips!!!

Reactions: 4
I get that this is an Olivia B thread but how do people feel about Olivia Attwood, I'm amazed she doesn't have one? I've really tried to like her & credit where its due, she has some sass & is quite amusing, however, she as per most influencers is also up her own arse & I know we should allow for personal taste but hers is awful, clothes wise & now home account & the lips!!!
https://tattle.life/threads/olivia-attwood.6249/ she does have a thread here ā˜ŗ

In the middle of her girls night and she posts this absolute self indulgent tit. Iā€™ve actually never seen a more narcissistic person ever. Sheā€™s not even worth looking at. What a complete c**t

Id hate being mates with her, I bet she thinks everything revolves around her when out, sheā€™s the type to witch about her mates if they couldnā€™t make it or if she thinks they are getting more attention, I bet she even gaslights them šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Have you noticed her supposed best mate gabby, she NEVER promotes her fitness business, EVER. Literally what friend does that???? She will NEVER promote anyone if it makes them more appealable than her. I despise the cow
Donā€™t forget, she took Cara De La Hoyde out of her bridal party because she was too focused on her new born son (or she was too pregnant, idk) and didnā€™t have enough time to help with Oliviaā€™s wedding. Sheā€™s 100% the type of girl to throw a tantrum if sheā€™s not the centre of attention.

Reactions: 20
Donā€™t forget, she took Cara De La Hoyde out of her bridal party because she was too focused on her new born son (or she was too pregnant, idk) and didnā€™t have enough time to help with Oliviaā€™s wedding. Sheā€™s 100% the type of girl to throw a tantrum if sheā€™s not the centre of attention.
This!
I think I got married just before she did and it baffled me how she could be so selfish. I paid for everything for my bridesmaids, made sure they liked the dress, the shoes, the make up. Changed dates so the dresses could be altered and worked around 4 people with very different jobs and shifts. It might be YOUR day but youā€™ve asked them to be a part of it, to walk down the aisle infront of god knows how many people to just drop her because she couldnā€™t make olivias times? Spoke about it on her tv show too, dragged Cara who was a new mum during that as well. Iā€™m sure there was a part in her show where she surprised Alex with tickets to Barbados or something, and just before she did it she started crying saying she was all worked up. Everything has to be about Liv, mummy and daddy definitely played a part in how she is now!

Reactions: 13
This!
I think I got married just before she did and it baffled me how she could be so selfish. I paid for everything for my bridesmaids, made sure they liked the dress, the shoes, the make up. Changed dates so the dresses could be altered and worked around 4 people with very different jobs and shifts. It might be YOUR day but youā€™ve asked them to be a part of it, to walk down the aisle infront of god knows how many people to just drop her because she couldnā€™t make olivias times? Spoke about it on her tv show too, dragged Cara who was a new mum during that as well. Iā€™m sure there was a part in her show where she surprised Alex with tickets to Barbados or something, and just before she did it she started crying saying she was all worked up. Everything has to be about Liv, mummy and daddy definitely played a part in how she is now!
Omg speaking about the show remember how she made a MASSIVE deal about bringing Alexā€™s family out, Iā€™m sure hers were there too? And she flew out one friend each but made out it was something so special kept talking down to Alex about her giving better presents etc even he had to tell her to calm down as he clearly didnā€™t like her attitude. Youā€™re actually millionaires and youā€™re crying saying youā€™re so glad you can get a few extra tickets for some family to a holiday for Alex when you rented out a big ass house for the two of you anyways? I did not get it but that show was hard to watch. Sheā€™s a clingy, overbearing nightmare šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Omg speaking about the show remember how she made a MASSIVE deal about bringing Alexā€™s family out, Iā€™m sure hers were there too? And she flew out one friend each but made out it was something so special kept talking down to Alex about her giving better presents etc even he had to tell her to calm down as he clearly didnā€™t like her attitude. Youā€™re actually millionaires and youā€™re crying saying youā€™re so glad you can get a few extra tickets for some family to a holiday for Alex when you rented out a big ass house for the two of you anyways? I did not get it but that show was hard to watch. Sheā€™s a clingy, overbearing nightmare šŸ˜‚

I remember Alexā€™s mum saying she never saw him anymore and I think that says it all with Olivia to be honest. She deffo gives off the vibe she doesnā€™t like his parents and that confirmed it.

Reactions: 10
I'll be honest I don't think Olivia doesn't like his parents. I don't get that impression at all. But I do think she acts like a spoilt brat & 95% of their life will revolve around her & what she wants to do, otherwise there could have been a better compromise location wise in where they have chosen to live. I think when we are seeing Alex back in the Midlands seeing his family & friends without her its because he doesn't always want her hanging on. I bet she'd be there like a shot otherwise checking up on him.

Yea sheā€™s literally such a stuck up brat! I donā€™t know how anyone has time for her! Itā€™s all me me me and when she is not centre of attention sheā€™ll throw a massive strop. Even when she posts things for her friends bdays, itā€™s always photos or videos of mainly her, with her friend half cut out, there was one where she was dancing like a right c**t (thinking she was hilarious) and her mate was in the background BEHIND her, you couldnā€™t even make out she was in it, so basically it was a video of her! What a complete prick.

Watching their show there was a few times I noticed Alex didnā€™t agree with what she said or did and you could just see a look come off him that he wasnā€™t Iā€™mpressed, I felt so sorry for his mum, there was no compromise, liv never wants him to see his family as itā€™s GOT to be about hers all the time, canā€™t be more than a stones throw from mummy dearest. He also looked so upset when she was saying it, I bet they had a convo about moving away from his family and she point blankly said ā€˜weā€™ll Iā€™m not moving away from my family at allā€™ then cried about it. So he probs just agreed and let her do it, funny cause when he goes back to home sheā€™s never with him and he ALWAYS looks ten times happier back with his mates and family. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Literally says a thousand words

I'll be honest I don't think Olivia doesn't like his parents. I don't get that impression at all. But I do think she acts like a spoilt brat & 95% of their life will revolve around her & what she wants to do, otherwise there could have been a better compromise location wise in where they have chosen to live. I think when we are seeing Alex back in the Midlands seeing his family & friends without her its because he doesn't always want her hanging on. I bet she'd be there like a shot otherwise checking up on him.
I personally wouldnā€™t let my husband not visit his family. We are married, his family is my family and same the other way around. Itā€™s very important to me that we see a lot of both mine and his. So I would never allow that not to happen. But who knows, family might not be that important when youā€™re millionaires šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

And is there anything worse than when someone offers to pay for something and has to tell the WHOLE bleeping WORLD like duck off id rather pay myself!

I bet her mates love having a good read on here, must make them feel better about the bullshit they have to put up with when they're out with her.

Reactions: 7
I bet her mates love having a good read on here, must make them feel better about the bullshit they have to put up with when they're out with her.
They might even have said a few things on here to get it off their chest šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Her wedding hair šŸ˜‚ did she pay extra to be dragged through the bush more than once I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even their first dance makes me cringe!!! I duno what it is but nothing seems authentic. Like Iā€™m sure they genuinely love each other but everything about them is just so posey and for the gram

Reactions: 3
Even their first dance makes me cringe!!! I duno what it is but nothing seems authentic. Like Iā€™m sure they genuinely love each other but everything about them is just so posey and for the gram
Agreeeee!
Itā€™s seems much less genuine when itā€™s posey and goes straight on Instagram (and is then regularly posted at every opportunity)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.