Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have her own thread, interested to see what people think! I think she’s quite funny and “real” but recently her flogging of tat has got a little too much 😴

Reactions: 11
I really liked her on love island, she’s one of the only ex islanders I can tolerate :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
I’ve read on the DM’s comments that her fiancé Brad has cheated on multiple times

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I do quite like her and it seems she has matured a lot since her live island days. Although you can tell times are tough atm with the constant promotion of JML goods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really like her too. She definitely has grown up a lot post love island. I do like her and Brad together but a part of me can’t help but wish her and Chris Hughes could of worked out their issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have no proof of this, but I think one day it will come out that it is Chris with the issues !! Just after his splits with Olivia & Jessy. I bet he has a terrible temper & I think he comes across as a bit of a manipulator. Just my own thoughts.
I really like Olivia, I didn’t when she was in LI, but I follow her on IG & I think she comes across well.

Reactions: 43
I have no proof of this, but I think one day it will come out that it is Chris with the issues !! Just after his splits with Olivia & Jessy. I bet he has a terrible temper & I think he comes across as a bit of a manipulator. Just my own thoughts.
I really like Olivia, I didn’t when she was in LI, but I follow her on IG & I think she comes across well.
yes I heard that too..he has anger issues particularly when he drinks

I like Olivia. Was glad when she joined TOWIE.
I agree, Chris seems a bit false & manipulative. In the Jesy documentary he was so fake when he was saying he comes downstairs, pretends he's making tea as a decoy just to stare at photos of her on her fridge with 'frizzy' hair. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m so glad someone else thinks this! I haven’t like Chris from day 1 I just get controlling vibes from him. To me he seems really manipulative and I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m future it comes out he is emotionally abusive. I also think it’s telling that he’s had hardly any work since Love Island and he really showed him self up at that awards show a few months ago!

Reactions: 22
Don’t like the tat selling but I find her unapologetic rudeness surprisingly refreshing 🙌

I love her and her unapologetic attitude but duck me she’s been irritating me Recently with the flouting of the rules.

She’s had her hair done, her lips done and now cupping on her back; let alone moving back to Manchester in the middle of the pandemic.

Why do these influencers think they’re above the rules????

I really like Olivia, always have since Love Island.

Love the way she reacts when she gets a troll in her DMs 😂

Tolerated her advertising all the tat during lockdown however since she's had her hair (and now lips) done it's really bugging me that she's not addressed it

Her hair was one of the biggest topics she talked about daily on stories during lockdown and now not a peep.

I've asked more than once during Q&A's if she would address the fact she'd had her hair done (as I suspect several people have) and she's never answered any

Reactions: 13
I really like Olivia, always have since Love Island.

Love the way she reacts when she gets a troll in her DMs 😂

Tolerated her advertising all the tat during lockdown however since she's had her hair (and now lips) done it's really bugging me that she's not addressed it

Her hair was one of the biggest topics she talked about daily on stories during lockdown and now not a peep.

I've asked more than once during Q&A's if she would address the fact she'd had her hair done (as I suspect several people have) and she's never answered any
Yes I have too! She’s just showing herself up to be a bit of a fool really. And it’s pretty disappointing! Especially, qsince like you’ve said, I’ve put up with her countless adds for dodgy retailers and fake Apple watches and ear buds 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have found the UK rules regarding personal services so confusing. All the Celebs make it seem as though it’s fine to have personal services done at home or in a “closed” salon. But I’m quite sure it’s not? Wtf.

Yes I have too! She’s just showing herself up to be a bit of a fool really. And it’s pretty disappointing! Especially, qsince like you’ve said, I’ve put up with her countless adds for dodgy retailers and fake Apple watches and ear buds 😂
The thing about flogging tat is that she doesn’t need the money for necessities, she just wants to have a lavish wedding and buy designer gear. She’s devaluing her brand for very little return.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oooh glad I've found this thread!
I can't lie, I do really like her.
I think it's that she has dick head qualities but she knows it and owns it, and it's quite a nice change from everyone else😂
I do find her funny too.

I've been bored sick today and have watched Chris and Olivia cracking on again, and I really don't know how more people don't see that Chris was a bit of a wrong un. One of those guys that tries his hardest to come across as a nice guy but occasionally the mask slips and you get a real glimpse iykwim

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s proper going in with ads at minute though isn’t she, she’s caning them !! There is absolutely no way she wears those awful shoes she’s advertising either !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.