Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even their first dance makes me cringe!!! I duno what it is but nothing seems authentic. Like I’m sure they genuinely love each other but everything about them is just so posey and for the gram
I would absolutely hate it if my friend was always playing up for Instagram and taking stupid videos to put them online. Nothing seems authentic with Liv it seems so forced.
Look at me, I’m having the best time ever, with the best husband ever (cue wedding pictures), the best mates ever (that aren’t as attractive as me), the best horse ever (which I can’t even ride properly) and all this free tit I get for my house. But my “job” is so hard 🙄

Reactions: 12
I would absolutely hate it if my friend was always playing up for Instagram and taking stupid videos to put them online. Nothing seems authentic with Liv it seems so forced.
Look at me, I’m having the best time ever, with the best husband ever (cue wedding pictures), the best mates ever (that aren’t as attractive as me), the best horse ever (which I can’t even ride properly) and all this free tit I get for my house. But my “job” is so hard 🙄
Yeah have you ever noticed the one or two friends she has that are prettier than her she barely focuses the camera on them or takes pictures with them? 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah have you ever noticed the one or two friends she has that are prettier than her she barely focuses the camera on them or takes pictures with them? 😂
Lol yeah always posing with the ones who are bigger and uglier than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her wedding hair 😂 did she pay extra to be dragged through the bush more than once I wonder?
She looked so bland and tacky that day, I really thought she would actually look ok, but her hair and make up made her look dirtier than normal and her whole look, looked a bit trashy. She really could have actually shone that day, with better hair, a better veil that wasn’t puffy, better more subtle make up, better fitting dress, it’s just like typical liv, she tried too hard and looked Ropey. And her horse teeth veneers just made her smile with her mouth closed really goofy and awful (as you can see in the video). Everything about her wedding pissed me off as there is SO much she could have done better and, IMO was expected. Instead it was a tacky festival of sorts. 😩😩🤣🤣

Also I’m sick to the back teeth of continually seeing repeat pics and videos of her wedding. Just celebrate it on your anniversary please, I don’t need to see reminders every 2-3 months. It’s been a good few years now! Get over yourself

Reactions: 7
She looked so bland and tacky that day, I really thought she would actually look ok, but her hair and make up made her look dirtier than normal and her whole look, looked a bit trashy. She really could have actually shone that day, with better hair, a better veil that wasn’t puffy, better more subtle make up, better fitting dress, it’s just like typical liv, she tried too hard and looked Ropey. And her horse teeth veneers just made her smile with her mouth closed really goofy and awful (as you can see in the video). Everything about her wedding pissed me off as there is SO much she could have done better and, IMO was expected. Instead it was a tacky festival of sorts. 😩😩🤣🤣

Also I’m sick to the back teeth of continually seeing repeat pics and videos of her wedding. Just celebrate it on your anniversary please, I don’t need to see reminders every 2-3 months. It’s been a good few years now! Get over yourself
I agree especially since she spent thousands of pounds on it and 20k was just for flowers, I don’t think it looked like anything special at all!

Reactions: 4

I remember thinking she would look really nice on her wedding day, and then when she posted the photos it all seemed really underwhelming. Her hair was horrific, just looked like a matted mess:sick:

Reactions: 8
I agree especially since she spent thousands of pounds on it and 20k was just for flowers, I don’t think it looked like anything special at all!
Haha yes i remember Alex wasn't happy, and he wanted something didnt he and couldnt have it but Liv was allowed to spend £20k on JUST flowers.. Such a spoilt brat

Reactions: 5
Haha yes i remember Alex wasn't happy, and he wanted something didnt he and couldnt have it but Liv was allowed to spend £20k on JUST flowers.. Such a spoilt brat
Yeah he did and I can’t remember what it was, but don’t forget our amazing liv got him a helecopter ride into their venue, promoting she’s the best wife in all of the land and she should be praised as such 🙄

That wedding video 😬 is it me or does she look coked up in it 🤣🤣🤣
Her wedding dress is also missing some gems on one of her shoulders haha. Imagine paying thousands for a wedding dress for the gems to fall off 😂 she looks like a right scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I thought it was really weird that she said she didn’t find the right dress, and then she settled for the one she wore and it just didn’t seem special to her at all?

Reactions: 1
Look at the contrast between Alex’s ‘no filter’ pic to hers and it has the exact same lighting in that kitchen so she can’t even use that as an excuse. She is the biggest liar I can’t believe people fall for her tit lol
OMG - and she preaches about not using filters - what a sly cow. She obviously thinks her audience is thick as tit.

Also do you remember the comment she made ages ago that when they first ever discussed marriage they both said they’d want ‘you and I’ as a first dance song. Sorry but I find it hard to believe that Alex Bowen the scaffolder/DJ had ever heard John legend you and I. She probably demanded it because it mentions nothing but the female being incredible and perfect 🙄

• Haha
Also do you remember the comment she made ages ago that when they first ever discussed marriage they both said they’d want ‘you and I’ as a first dance song. Sorry but I find it hard to believe that Alex Bowen the scaffolder/DJ had ever heard John legend you and I. She probably demanded it because it mentions nothing but the female being incredible and perfect 🙄
Lool yeah he doesn’t seem like he’d have sat and listened to anything over then rave music or general r&b on the radio so I can’t imagine him knowing that song well.

I also think she’s put herself on a pedestal for him (it definitely showed on their tv programme) that she does everything for him and that’s what gives her leverage over him in that regard, that she makes all the decisions and he’s just there like her lap dog going along with whatever Liv wants. Especially as out of the two of them she gets the most endorsements consistently but together collectively they’re now a brand; I truly think he stays due to complacency… he’s rich, got a massive house out of it, a woman who will do anything to keep you (expect give him a baby coz she doesn’t want to share him) but she’s not a nice person so I give it til their limelight dwindles and they’ll split but you never know she might then decide she will have his kids just to keep him.

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂 And if you think about the lyrics, IF he did ever hear it, he probably heard it when with his ex 😂 he's not going to play it for his mum is he haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.