Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG her sliding kitchen doors are filthy.
Money can’t buy cleanliness apparently!!!!!
Surely if you had money and you didn’t like cleaning you’d spend money on a cleaner. Rather than fart arsing about spending money on connecting your house to your garage cos you’re too lazy to use doors (although she probably won’t pay for that either). Have you seen the state of the stairs too? This really is the new mucky mansion

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Surely if you had money and you didn’t like cleaning you’d spend money on a cleaner. Rather than fart arsing about spending money on connecting your house to your garage cos you’re too lazy to use doors (although she probably won’t pay for that either). Have you seen the state of the stairs too? This really is the new mucky mansion
Filth!!!! You can’t buy class

A cleaner would be the first thing I've get if I could afford to, forget the grey and dull furniture, not having to clean would be money buying me happiness.

Reactions: 9
A cleaner would be the first thing I've get if I could afford to, forget the grey and dull furniture, not having to clean would be money buying me happiness.
Ialways get anxiety thinking about how people with extra large houses keep up to date with the cleaning if they have no cleaner! I struggle with my small end of terrace, but we always prioritise cleaning as I hate mess and anything unhygienic 🤣 BUT it literally takes up all my time when I’m not looking after my baby, like how do they get it looking so amazing all the time? I follow this one lady she has a 6 bed house with millions of rooms and vaulted ceilings and she has 4 kids and is constantly cleaning, she’s even mentioned she doesn’t have a cleaner as she’s a stay at home mum so has the time to do it herself, it’s always immaculate, fair play...

then there’s our Liv. Poor hun, exhausted after trying to take a picture for an ‘ad’ never walks the dogs and never cleans. So what on earth DOES she do exactly with her time? Oh yeah that’s right, slobs about in bed all day 🥴🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No romantic gushy posts about each other yesterday and Olivias story below.. something definitely isn’t right between the 2 of them. Keeping up appearances for the gram/ads/business I recon
I thought this too, the posts they did do just reeked of forced words. Just a facade

Reactions: 7
Ialways get anxiety thinking about how people with extra large houses keep up to date with the cleaning if they have no cleaner! I struggle with my small end of terrace, but we always prioritise cleaning as I hate mess and anything unhygienic 🤣 BUT it literally takes up all my time when I’m not looking after my baby, like how do they get it looking so amazing all the time? I follow this one lady she has a 6 bed house with millions of rooms and vaulted ceilings and she has 4 kids and is constantly cleaning, she’s even mentioned she doesn’t have a cleaner as she’s a stay at home mum so has the time to do it herself, it’s always immaculate, fair play...

then there’s our Liv. Poor hun, exhausted after trying to take a picture for an ‘ad’ never walks the dogs and never cleans. So what on earth DOES she do exactly with her time? Oh yeah that’s right, slobs about in bed all day 🥴🙃
There’s such a difference between being clean and being tidy though, some houses look immaculate (everything in its place etc) but you wouldn’t be able to tell looking on Instagram whether it’s actually clean or not. I have a 4 bed detached and 2 kids under 3 and it’s rarely either - well not at the same time anyway. I swear my 18 month old walks around touching everything I’ve just cleaned or pulls everything back out when I’ve put it away lol.

At first glance you wouldn’t think much of livs house cause she paints the picture that it’s spotless and tidy, but it comes across so grubby when you actually pay attention. When she doesn’t have kids or much else to do then it shows how lazy she is. I know she suffers with her thyroid but it’s not an excuse for her to never bother cleaning. It does surprise me that they don’t have a cleaner.

Reactions: 2
I thought the same about her post saying love yourself - not the words of someone so 'loved up' like their forced fake posts and videos portray.

Funny how they cooked for V Day when a day or so earlier she posted a just eat or deliveroo ad (can't remember) about how they will be ordering that for V Day - just so bloody fake and phoney, doesn't been have the professionalism to at least pretend that's what she's doing on the day!!
Why do people 1. Believe a word she says during these ads and 2. Pay her to advertise anything! Just constantly contradicts herself.

Reactions: 4
I thought the same about her post saying love yourself - not the words of someone so 'loved up' like their forced fake posts and videos portray.

Funny how they cooked for V Day when a day or so earlier she posted a just eat or deliveroo ad (can't remember) about how they will be ordering that for V Day - just so bloody fake and phoney, doesn't been have the professionalism to at least pretend that's what she's doing on the day!!
Why do people 1. Believe a word she says during these ads and 2. Pay her to advertise anything! Just constantly contradicts herself.
I think they had all that food delivered, no chance she made any of that x

No romantic gushy posts about each other yesterday and Olivias story below.. something definitely isn’t right between the 2 of them. Keeping up appearances for the gram/ads/business I recon

Bit rich from someone who has a 'career' and has made money simply by having hooked up with and married a bloke.

Don't really see the need for her to share that V day card on her equestrian page. 'I love my horse but you're my favourite thing to ride' 🤢 It's a bit crass. Send it as a bit of fun but no need to be sharing that for all to see. She didn't like it when people said they'd rather ride their horse than Alex though. I always wonder what these peoples parents think & all their impressionable young followers. Like she jumps on top & does any of the work anyway 🙄

What really pissed me off she was trying so hard to be relatable to people who are single by saying love yourself first blah blah. Valentine’s Day isn’t about couples etc... and then still flaunt her dinner, the plastic dome igloo and movie outside and flowers...

to me it hurt because beginning of last February I booked an igloo for my hubby and I for Valentine’s Day this year as it was a year away and last vday was a quiet one with a newborn. Nearer to the time I cancelled obviously because of Covid. Then yesterday my hubby went out to shop to buy me flowers or chocolate strawberries also with the rest of a shopping list I gave him as we ran out of milk (the basics) and he couldn’t find roses or strawberries left. But it was definitely the thought that counts. And no love isn’t about flowers and chocolate, but it pisses me off the Olivia is trying to relate to her followers who are really struggling this past year whilst she is cosy up in her big house with a husband and dogs and worth a few million £ 🙄 like yeah... so relatable. Keep rubbing it in our faces

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Surely all those In The Style stories should be noted as #ad no????

Reactions: 7
Holy crap she looks old! How is she the same age as me?! I don’t understand how celebs look way older than they are...is it the surgery or what?
Also, what the heck is up with her cheeks?
Why does it look like her head has been photoshopped on her body! Her face is 3 shades darker than her chest.

Her hair looks like dolly has thrown her through a hedge backwards.

Reactions: 2
Why does it look like her head has been photoshopped on her body! Her face is 3 shades darker than her chest.

Her hair looks like dolly has thrown her through a hedge backwards.
Well dolly did throw her off today. She stupidly thought she could get on after the horse had three weeks off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.