Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be more surprised if he hasn't cheated tbh, everything about him especially his behaviour on Love Island screams fuckboy to me. Think Liv would definitely put up with it for the dolla cos she knows how much more they earn as a couple 🤑

Reactions: 6
I just don’t know if i believe the cheating rumours. They always seem to be together and I can’t imagine Olivia putting up with that, she came across pretty headstrong in LI. They’ve got dogs together, bought and renovated their house, seemed to emotional and happy on their wedding day. i would believe it if it were someone who never spent time with eachother but he really does seem keen on her to me
Yeah I’m not sure I believe it but I don’t think she is headstrong. I honestly think he could do anything and she’d turn a blind eye. Or he’d tell her it’s not true and she’d just believe him

Reactions: 4
I just don’t know if i believe the cheating rumours. They always seem to be together and I can’t imagine Olivia putting up with that, she came across pretty headstrong in LI. They’ve got dogs together, bought and renovated their house, seemed to emotional and happy on their wedding day. i would believe it if it were someone who never spent time with eachother but he really does seem keen on her to me
I agree with you here, I don’t know how he can see a number of other women, for long periods, and there be no leaks or proof of it. Celebs always get papped or someone gives info to media etc.

Reactions: 3
Just eaten my dinner and her most recent upload is the first thing I see when I open my insta. And I can literally see her vagina 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
He probably has cheated but not had long affairs which is why it hasn’t come out. Like another poster said, he does come across as a ‘fuckboy’ and he wasn’t always loyal to Olivia in LI either, sleeping with Zara, trying it on with Katie and lying on the lie detector. I just think they’re smart and know what people want and have created a career out of their ‘fairytale romance’. Once the money dries up I think the cracks will start to show.

Reactions: 4
Have they literally not done anything since they’ve snuck back to the UK? I hope they feel bad and decided to self isolate even though they don’t need to, but all she’s done is sit on her arse (suppose there’s nothing new there) I hope she’s got no work to come back to after her little stint

She’s in breach of self- isolation regs. No exercise outside your house or garden for 10 days after return from a corridor country. UEA is on the list.

Reactions: 8
She’s in breach of self- isolation regs. No exercise outside your house or garden for 10 days after return from a corridor country. UEA is on the list.
You must not have read the small print where it says “Olivia Bowen is exempt from these rules” 😐.

Reactions: 8
Omg I am SO glad I found these threads! I’ve always thought Olivia Buckland/Bowen is absolutely vile and could not understand why others couldn’t see it (did realise that she must be deleting any negative comments) but couldn’t find many anywhere else. There’s been so many times when her nasty character has shown through:

- sleeping with Rykard in a bed RIGHT NEXT TO Rachel, when she didn’t even really like him, they were just mates
- being hypocritical about the situation with Alex & Zara given the above
- prancing around in the villa like a fuc*ing peacock making it so totally obvious that she loves herself
- the wedding.. where do I start?! 20k on flowers alone. The big deal she made about altering her dress so it was ‘individual and unique and totally me’ it was so underwhelming and I thought she still looked rough. Falling out with Cara because she didn’t have the time to commit to the biggest wedding of the century - because she had a baby! What a self obsessed bridezilla. The OTT hen do in Mykonos
- her completely rude and uncalled for replies to people on social media - doesn’t she realise that if she pushes too many of them away she’ll start to lose her income? Unfortunately lots of the sheeple still don’t realise
- the house... lots of comments already said on that here which I 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- the horse 🙄
- the god awful Christmas Decs (which she didn’t even put up herself lazy mare)

AND BREATHHHEEE I’ve wanted to say this for ages 😅😂

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Omg I am SO glad I found these threads! I’ve always thought Olivia Buckland/Bowen is absolutely vile and could not understand why others couldn’t see it (did realise that she must be deleting any negative comments) but couldn’t find many anywhere else. There’s been so many times when her nasty character has shown through:

- sleeping with Rykard in a bed RIGHT NEXT TO Rachel, when she didn’t even really like him, they were just mates
- prancing around in the villa like a fuc*ing peacock making it so totally obvious that she loves herself
- the wedding.. where do I start?! 20k on flowers alone. The big deal she made about altering her dress so it was ‘individual and unique and totally me’ it was so underwhelming and I thought she still looked rough. Falling out with Cara because she didn’t have the time to commit to the biggest wedding of the century - because she had a baby! What a self obsessed bridezilla. The OTT hen do in Mykonos
- her completely rude and uncalled for replies to people on social media - doesn’t she realise that if she pushes too many of them away she’ll start to lose her income? Unfortunately lots of the sheeple still don’t realise
- the horse 🙄

We are here for you babes let it all out

• Haha
Reactions: 28

- the horse 🙄

oh and missed two more classics:
- she was part of the mean girl troup who bullied Sophie on LI. How she sleeps soundly at night I’ll never know
- she was also a witch to Malin (and Alex was too making fun of her in that interview), who we know now has been through some truly awful tit in her life

nasty, immature, dregs of society.

Reactions: 14
Didn't Alex say that Sophie was by far the best looking female on their series of LI? She absolutely was. Liv is dog rough, I'm sorry. Nice body but fug.

Reactions: 21
Didn't Alex say that Sophie was by far the best looking female on their series of LI? She absolutely was. Liv is dog rough, I'm sorry. Nice body but fug.
Ahh I thought Emma was probably best looking on that series. Sophie should have never gone on, she was so much more mentally mature than everyone on that show and she could just have done better than it. So sad to think it ended the way it did with her, I really liked Sophie.

Reactions: 11
Ahh I thought Emma was probably best looking on that series. Sophie should have never gone on, she was so much more mentally mature than everyone on that show and she could just have done better than it. So sad to think it ended the way it did with her, I really liked Sophie.

Senior moment - which one was Emma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.