Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when they left the villa Olivia and Alex slated her in an interview but I’ve no idea why or how they fell out

since Malins baby died and she spoke out about her abuse Olivia has been back up her arse
i think it started because in LI Malin was chosen to go on a date with Terry who, at the time, was paired with Princess Olivia. Then when they all came out of the villa Olivia was asked by MTV who she still kept in contact with. That’s when Olivia and Alex pretended to forget Malins name and call her irrelevant. I think Alex and Olivia just think they’re the tit and I can’t stand their arrogance.

Reactions: 5
i think it started because in LI Malin was chosen to go on a date with Terry who, at the time, was paired with Princess Olivia. Then when they all came out of the villa Olivia was asked by MTV who she still kept in contact with. That’s when Olivia and Alex pretended to forget Malins name and call her irrelevant. I think Alex and Olivia just think they’re the tit and I can’t stand their arrogance.
I think the main reason they fell out is they became besties with Terry and Emma (they even helped them move to their first place together) and then they made that sarcastic comment about malin so she went on Twitter (malin this is) and said something along the lines of she knew who I was when I was wiping away her tears and reassuring her about her relationship and then they started retweeting shady things about each other until Malin blocked both Olivia and Alex on Twitter.. it was juicy at the time but again Olivia saw no wrong in what she did. She could have been friends with all of them but she purposely put out there who's malin when she had only been a supportive friend to her, it was weird. Although I do think they fell out before the interview because they had chosen Terry and Emma even though they did malin dirty and then olivia didn't keep in contact with her... the drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, but who is that speaking on her IG story because Olivia does not talk like that. She’s trying so hard to be “posh”

Reactions: 7
She only put the 'AD' declaration from the third story. It's also very well positioned. She's just such a twit.

It was a quality moment when she was binned by Terry. Latest IG story that she hasn’t moved for five days..... sorry but what a stupid thing to say. People who run their own businesses would never do this - she’s just perma unemployed with a side hobby or too.

I think the main reason they fell out is they became besties with Terry and Emma (they even helped them move to their first place together) and then they made that sarcastic comment about malin so she went on Twitter (malin this is) and said something along the lines of she knew who I was when I was wiping away her tears and reassuring her about her relationship and then they started retweeting shady things about each other until Malin blocked both Olivia and Alex on Twitter.. it was juicy at the time but again Olivia saw no wrong in what she did. She could have been friends with all of them but she purposely put out there who's malin when she had only been a supportive friend to her, it was weird. Although I do think they fell out before the interview because they had chosen Terry and Emma even though they did malin dirty and then olivia didn't keep in contact with her... the drama.
ah I see! She’s a class A witch, always has been.

I’m currently rewatching all the Love Island seasons and I’ve made it onto season 2 (In the evenings, I work unlike our liv). Let’s not forget how she pretended to like Irish Adam for immunity when Zara really liked him then binned him off the second she was safe from being dumped from the island!!!!

Reactions: 1
I really did not take to her on LI - I always thought she was self- centred and pretty whiny. She had no warmth (like Sophie or Cara).

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else feel like she’s just tried to come across as really nice & friendly & caring on her stories? Like she’d been reading what we all think about her on here... sorry Liv but that seemed so fake & put on. Also so patronising ‘oh all your little questions about my thyroid, so cute you all remember’.

Reactions: 3
what ever happened to Terry from love island? him and alex were best mates!
May be wrong but I think he’s having a baby! I don’t think he had social media or anything like that so dropped off the face of the earth. He was a bit of a dirty dog but he was stunning!

what ever happened to Terry from love island? him and alex were best mates!
I tried finding him online last year cause I honestly haven’t heard anything since love island about him but seems like he’s not really online and couldn’t really find much to be honest.

Matte black accessories with wood style furniture. Oh no, honey. Those things are completely different styles

Reactions: 7
Each to their own I guess but not a fan of the new bathroom. A bit of a posh prison without the natural light.
I wonder if they have a cleaner as she's already admitted she's not exactly domesticated so all these things that might look nice when new & fresh will look tit after a few weeks neglect.

I’m sure after every project they finish she blathers on about not being able to do X Y and Z until they save up, worrying about money bla bla bla. Then in the first two weeks of January, the entire master suite gets started? I cba 🙄 guess she only has to wait for it all to be gifted though..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.