Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10000%. As if playboy Alex who loves mixed raced women would rush into an engagement with Olivia Buckland.
See this is what they said! That she was a huge deviation from the type he said he had when he was going through the interview process 🤣🤣 love it when Tattlers confirm things for me, you guys are the best!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There's only so long they can survive in a marriage based on money and popularity as opposed to love. Sooner or later, they will split up.

Reactions: 2
Theres me thinking me and my man would love to go to the pub with them because we thought they were in love like we are (we are solid, have been for four years) etc you know it'll be nice in someway he seems like a nice lad shes seems okay lol i used to look at them like aww they're perfect like me and my bf but fuckkkk me! Me and my man we would make great tele if we were a little bit more attractive, we are couple goals more than them 😭😭😂😂😂  and im sure you lovely people with partners are way more couple goals than them too ♥🙃

• Heart
Exactly - it’s all so superficial. Everyone else holding down their own lives whilst doing regular jobs are winning compared to this shallow existence which means she has to live in a goldfish bowl. Yes they can get a lot of money for doing a promo on insta but I think it takes a particular kind of superficial and materialistic person to feel truly satisfied from that. And then to taunt your young followers with it (by the endless pouting selfies/ wallowing posts/ ramming dressing rooms down their throats) pretending you do something worthwhile is just immoral. Rant over for now but I have a huge problem with these types of people and she is just the epitome of why.

Reactions: 3
I think the problem here is she is so utterly obsessed with him and dependant on him that she’d probably rather be in a relationship where she knows she’s being cheated on than lose him completely. I don’t think she has any self worth and he seems the type that could get away with blue murder and she’d never ever leave him. I don’t think it’s all a money thing for her like it is for him. I just think she knows she’ll never get anyone like him snd she’d rather be in it being disrespected than be without him. Sad really...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think the problem here is she is so utterly obsessed with him and dependant on him that she’d probably rather be in a relationship where she knows she’s being cheated on than lose him completely. I don’t think she has any self worth and he seems the type that could get away with blue murder and she’d never ever leave him. I don’t think it’s all a money thing for her like it is for him. I just think she knows she’ll never get anyone like him snd she’d rather be in it being disrespected than be without him. Sad really...
We'll look how he acted in the villa. Even though he was coupled up with her on love island and told her how much he was devoted to her... He still had his head turned a couple of times. With the mix raced tall girl who came in at the end (she only stayed for a challenge) and with Katie Salmon. She kissed him and he said something along the lines of "I'm not bothered about Olivia I got a new girl downstairs".... He also said Sophie Gradon was the prettiest in the villa lol

Reactions: 7
Increasingly all of their comments are coming from the same circle of people from the planet of Instagram - they all know they need each other. How would the Bowens have come up with the ruse to go to Dubai without a concocted promo from another influencer. I hope 2021 is the year when the bubble bursts and their pedestals taken away.

Exactly - it’s all so superficial. Everyone else holding down their own lives whilst doing regular jobs are winning compared to this shallow existence which means she has to live in a goldfish bowl. Yes they can get a lot of money for doing a promo on insta but I think it takes a particular kind of superficial and materialistic person to feel truly satisfied from that. And then to taunt your young followers with it (by the endless pouting selfies/ wallowing posts/ ramming dressing rooms down their throats) pretending you do something worthwhile is just immoral. Rant over for now but I have a huge problem with these types of people and she is just the epitome of why.

I think that's why these twots like Liv and Alex, Big Loz and Sal are all imploding, because it's bringing home to them (and the entire universe), how utterly pointless their existence and 'careers' are. They literally do nothing but beg for free tat and post photoshopped pics on the gram. If nothing else positive that Covid has brought, it's showing who contributes valuably to society - these cunts don't.

Oh god now she's caring and sharing about what's happening in America to take awayy from the fact she broke the law herself.

My friend was in the Capitol building stuck in the basement when the riots were going off. Luckily he was able to leave unharmed and she's trying to look like she cares about it??? duck off Liv.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The issue is he's better looking than her and can do better AND he's a cheater. What did she think was going to happen?!

Is she serious “any recommendations for fluffy towels” ... I’ve heard it all now

Oh god now she's caring and sharing about what's happening in America to take awayy from the fact she broke the law herself.

My friend was in the Capitol building stuck in the basement when the riots were going off. Luckily he was able to leave unharmed and she's trying to look like she cares about it??? duck off Liv.
I’m glad your friend is okay 🙏🏻
Her post yesterday about Topshop (it’s awful for the staff no doubt but forgive the rest of us if our hearts don’t bleed for Philip Green🙄) kind of undercuts her tone here, not gonna lie!

• Heart
Bath trays are like £10 😩 imagine begging for a free one when you could just quickly click and collect one from dunelm. Sooooo relatable 🙄

Reactions: 6
Bath trays are like £10 😩 imagine begging for a free one when you could just quickly click and collect one from dunelm. Sooooo relatable 🙄
To be fair I have a cheap one and it squeaks like duck 😂 but yeah just google it chick they’re easy to find

Reactions: 2
Can’t even put her hand in her pocket for a TOWEL. She’s gna be like Gwen on Gavin and Stacey who has the same bath towel for like 30 years cos she don’t wna pay for new ones

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He makes girls sign NDA's? duck's sake, he's not David Beckham.
NDAs aren't worth the paper they're written on. They're difficult to enforce and to recover damages ascertainable loss has to be proven. Even if there's a breach it wouldn't be worth filling a claim 'cos the modest compensation wouldn't compensate the reputational loss from having dirty laundry aired in public court.

People cheat, of course, but I'm iffy concerning claims everyday women are being railroaded into signing NDAs. It's the sort of detail a bullshitter would pull out their arse in an attempt to add a veneer of credibility to their fairy tale.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.