Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even put her hand in her pocket for a TOWEL. She’s gna be like Gwen on Gavin and Stacey who has the same bath towel for like 30 years cos she don’t wna pay for new ones
Omfg. Lmaooooooooooo 😂 soon as someone said towels I thought of Pam as well haaaaaahahaa

Reactions: 2
NDAs aren't worth the paper they're written on. They're difficult to enforce and to recover damages ascertainable loss has to be proven. Even if there's a breach it wouldn't be worth filling a claim 'cos the modest compensation wouldn't compensate the reputational loss from having dirty laundry aired in public court.

People cheat, of course, but I'm iffy concerning claims everyday women are being railroaded into signing NDAs. It's the sort of detail a bullshitter would pull out their arse in an attempt to add a veneer of credibility to their fairy tale.
Agree, I find it hard to believe Alex from love island is making girls sign NDA’s 😂 I swear on every thread there is always someone claiming that they know someone has cheated/is cheating and to be honest without proof I never believe it

Reactions: 7
Christmas decs are still up presuming she is waiting for the same company that set it all up to come take it down

She's up her own arse more than ever recently. I always think she looks like she smells of farts, possibly because I have some vague recollection of an episode of love island where she was sat with the girls & let one go but then Alex headed over so she was quickly wafting it away on the sly 🏃🏼‍♀️💨.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hahahahahahha on the bed AGAIN for towels! Christ her life is spiralling. Get a grip liv, get a grip

She snuck back to England, the cheeky biatch. Angers me she basically got away with it 😩 I wonder if she is self isolating

Reactions: 4
I like the way she keeps saying ‘we will do that room once we have the money but it’s a long way off yet’ then next thing you know it’s getting done. Is she getting it for free or trying to relate to us ‘peasants’ by pretending not to have much money 🤣

Reactions: 9
Maybe she got COVID in Dubai
Apparently loads of people who went from high profile women’s football teams have it who have apologised about going to Dubai ... so wouldn’t surprise me if she did. Tbh she’s probably just resting because when your job is Instagram life is bloomin tiring

Reactions: 3
Lol if you go on her followers, it shows all the recent ones are fake accounts. Clearly been buying her followers

I thought they was a towel brand that gives all the Influencers free towels... can't think of the name now - something and something... So I was shocked Liv had to buy her own :-O

Reactions: 1
I just don’t know if i believe the cheating rumours. They always seem to be together and I can’t imagine Olivia putting up with that, she came across pretty headstrong in LI. They’ve got dogs together, bought and renovated their house, seemed to emotional and happy on their wedding day. i would believe it if it were someone who never spent time with eachother but he really does seem keen on her to me

Reactions: 7
I just don’t know if i believe the cheating rumours. They always seem to be together and I can’t imagine Olivia putting up with that, she came across pretty headstrong in LI. They’ve got dogs together, bought and renovated their house, seemed to emotional and happy on their wedding day. i would believe it if it were someone who never spent time with eachother but he really does seem keen on her to me
I’ve known people the same and known their other halves to lead other lives, it happens and with so many saying the same thing I just can’t ignore it, just seems too coincidental and more like a cover up, it’s hard to imagine as they paint the most perfect life

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.