Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without revealing identities, what more info do you want? I can confirm Alex did make her sign a NDA and tbh she doesn’t want the drama of it publicly. And like i said, I don’t know who the new side chick is 🤷🏻‍♀️ It ended around Jan last year and she was seeing him about 10 months.
Ahh you never know someone could've just came on here planted the seed and left, but fair enough. Wow its crazy what people dont know lol

She thinks she’s such a country person. She is absolutely not. Country people don’t really care for trips to Dubai. In any case there’s a dark side to these wanna bes promoting Dubai in the way they do. https://tribunemag.co.uk/2020/12/the-dark-truth-about-dubais-influencer-marketing
Any faked consideration of the UK in the pandemic is so nauseating.
Can i please copy the link and post in another thread please?

Also has anyone seen the reviews on exempt society, i nearly bought something so glad I didnt lol

Right this couple is so fake its actually so dangerous what they are doing. They come across couple goals but they arent, they sell fast fashion and act like its there own. Its scary to think that young girls fawn over them two wishing they had a marriage like the pictures...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's also deleted that pic of Alex holding her hand on the boat hmmmmmmmm

Reactions: 1
What the hell is with the glass window in the shower wall?! It’s just gonna show genitals....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t Olivia have a highlight for Alex on insta? Alex has one of her, I’m sure she did and it’s not there anymore 🙄

Without revealing identities, what more info do you want? I can confirm Alex did make her sign a NDA and tbh she doesn’t want the drama of it publicly. And like i said, I don’t know who the new side chick is 🤷🏻‍♀️ It ended around Jan last year and she was seeing him about 10 months.
Does Olivia know about these side chicks? It makes me LIVid that they pretend to be this perfect couple ok Instagram and he’s getting his dick wet elsewhere, even in long term relationships with other women. People buying a dream when they buy the bleeping products they sell

Reactions: 2
I think even if it's only rumours right now with no proof.... I definitely believe Alex has cheated on her at at least one stage of their relationship. Olivia isn't his type at all.

Does Olivia know about these side chicks? It makes me LIVid that they pretend to be this perfect couple ok Instagram and he’s getting his dick wet elsewhere, even in long term relationships with other women. People buying a dream when they buy the bleeping products they sell
I don’t know for certain if she knows, but he did seem to spend quite significant lengths of time with my ex’s sister like weekends and stuff. I’d like to think that any woman with a brain cell would have been aware something was up 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems like a lot of insta couples are basically just using marriage as a business.

• Wow
I don’t know for certain if she knows, but he did seem to spend quite significant lengths at a with my ex’s sister like weekends and stuff. I’d like to think that any woman with a brain cell would have been aware something was up 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems like a lot of insta couples are basically just using marriage as a business.
So did they just not go out in public together?? Sorry for all the questions, I’m just really intrigued!

So they were seeing each other when him and Olivia got married? Sheesh.

So did they just not go out in public together?? Sorry for all the questions, I’m just really intrigued!
Oh they were absolutely married when all this was going on.

They would go out in public together sometimes, but never just the two of them so wouldn’t be papped like that - always in a group. He was very careful about it apparently. Tbh he seemed genuinely quite into it and lovestruck so everyone was quite surprised when another girl popped out of nowhere - my ex’s sister wasn’t having any of it tho and called it off. I think she could get her head round his marriage being a charade and their relationship being the real love one, albeit in secret - but another chick on the side was a step too far.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t know for certain if she knows, but he did seem to spend quite significant lengths of time with my ex’s sister like weekends and stuff. I’d like to think that any woman with a brain cell would have been aware something was up 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems like a lot of insta couples are basically just using marriage as a business.
I truly believe that's why they married and still together. Because they can make money off their relationship. They knew that they were a popular couple coming off Love Island (Alex being the most popular) so they have taken every opportunity to monetize off it eg, mag deals for the wedding. TV shows, brand endorsements. They're fooling no one!

Reactions: 11
Years ago I used to work with ITV, and someone in the know said that Alex and Olivia were in a real relationship but made it seem more serious for the sponsorship money. I thought the source was full of it when the engagement was announced, but they said it was just pushed forward for more deals and I’ve got to say, I can totally see it

Reactions: 9
Years ago I used to work with ITV, and someone in the know said that Alex and Olivia were in a real relationship but made it seem more serious for the sponsorship money. I thought the source was full of it when the engagement was announced, but they said it was just pushed forward for more deals and I’ve got to say, I can totally see it
10000%. As if playboy Alex who loves mixed raced women would rush into an engagement with Olivia Buckland.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.