Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS the birthday surprise was a promo for inside lifestyle. Think I may have vomited into my own mouth...
I thought that how cheap and tacky... However they make it look luxury just imagine your husband treating you to a gifted boat ride hahahahahahaha duck off. Also she does not look happy anymore around him, its like she knows he's a massive cheat lol

Reactions: 10
I thought that how cheap and tacky... However they make it look luxury just imagine your husband treating you to a gifted boat ride hahahahahahaha duck off. Also she does not look happy anymore around him, its like she knows he's a massive cheat lol
She was practically on top of him when he was Djing in Dubai NYE..wouldnt let him out of her sight..no wonder🤣

Reactions: 6
She was practically on top of him when he was Djing in Dubai NYE..wouldnt let him out of her sight..no wonder🤣
I thought that. I'm no where near my man on a night out especially if he was Djying(which he doesn't thank god) shes not hanging out with everyone else just standing watching him like a hawk. I bet any girls goes up to him shes think she has that authority 'he is mine i have every right to tell you not to look at him' like No Olivia you're just insecure, you know there are plenty of woman who are so much better than you

Reactions: 5
Looked a pile of trash advertising and she looked like she just got out the shower. I don’t know why she thinks her hair, style and sunglasses look good, she needs a new stylist 😩

Reactions: 2
Does any one else think it’s actually really sad to watch that anything they post about love lately is either a paid AD or done for the benefit of their brands etc?

I know I am late to the party but I saw Cara shared a picture of her for her birthday which I thought was a nice thing to do. I always thought Cara seems genuine and decent, she is not afraid to show her life how it really is flaws and all, she isn't constantly begging and seeking approval or validation from others. I always did wonder what the big bust up was between her and Liv but can imagine princess Liv was a bridezilla and Cara just didn't feel the need to have to cling on to her for this fame hungry insta life, she was more focused on raising her babies.

Reactions: 9
I know I am late to the party but I saw Cara shared a picture of her for her birthday which I thought was a nice thing to do. I always thought Cara seems genuine and decent, she is not afraid to show her life how it really is flaws and all, she isn't constantly begging and seeking approval or validation from others. I always did wonder what the big bust up was between her and Liv but can imagine princess Liv was a bridezilla and Cara just didn't feel the need to have to cling on to her for this fame hungry insta life, she was more focused on raising her babies.
I've always been Team Cara and Nathan since the first day of Love Island.

Reactions: 7
‘Sorry my phone isn’t as clear as usual’ lol no you’re in Dubai 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love that the bath is straight now even though she just loooooooved the slanty bath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The horse has been forgotten about pretty quickly. Don’t get me wrong I know people with animals can still have a holiday but imagine if this was her normal life when she goes on 28 holidays a year. She would have never got a horse. She’s only done it now because she’s bored and has money. Once we can travel a bit more freely (not that it’s stopped her this time) that horse will be well and truly forgotten about

Reactions: 14
The horse has been forgotten about pretty quickly. Don’t get me wrong I know people with animals can still have a holiday but imagine if this was her normal life when she goes on 28 holidays a year. She would have never got a horse. She’s only done it now because she’s bored and has money. Once we can travel a bit more freely (not that it’s stopped her this time) that horse will be well and truly forgotten about
Lol bleeping hell forgot about the horse 😂🐴😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How sad that her birthday trip was just one big ad? At this point they can only be together for the money surely. She doesn’t even look in that vid like she wants to be near him 🤷‍♀️

How sad that her birthday trip was just one big ad? At this point they can only be together for the money surely. She doesn’t even look in that vid like she wants to be near him 🤷‍♀️
Remember only allowed to travel for essential work purposes 😁😜😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.