Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I used to date a guy who’s sister had been having a 2 year affair with Alex. Used to visit her family and everything. The sister only ended it with him as she found out about yet another long term side chick. Olivia is definitely trying to paint a picture of a happy couple which is far from the truth.
More please

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Didn't know they all lived together in the same HOUSEHOLD. Cant believe they are acting like they are better than wearing a mask lol Do you think thats why Olivia named her brand Exempt so she could get away with so much shit because shes 'exempt from society'

So I sent a message to one of her ambassador companies (why would anyone wanna buy a product when she doesnt even care about her fans????) telling them that their ambassador is breaking Covid rules. They keep deleting my comments, and now blocked me. Please never ever use skinrepublic ladies, like they could have explained to me why they won't not post her afterall I am a customer too 😯😯😯😯 fucking joke

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

teddy19

VIP Member
Simple then hun - don’t have an IG account for your horse riding. Honestly she’s the worst example of someone just wanting to have followers to fawn at her lifestyle...
How fucking dare she.. when all her job is to do is advise people on what to spend their money on!! Ads/promos etc. Yeah we will all listen to you but god forbid your followers/fans show an interest in your content and try interact. Hate her hope she falls off her horse

• Haha

MrsRS

Chatty Member
I see she said she's working with Desenio as well. I love that site usually but this really puts me off using them again. Why are these brands paying this cretin? It's just one ad after another after another, how can anyone believe she legitimately likes a product nowadays.when she promotes literally anything??

Also just seen this. Why is she so rude! This looks like a professional asking a legitimate question and gets spoken to like a complete twat. What's wrong with the girl?

Attachments

Gobble goose

Can’t even put her hand in her pocket for a TOWEL. She’s gna be like Gwen on Gavin and Stacey who has the same bath towel for like 30 years cos she don’t wna pay for new ones

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I’m so pissed off at this whole Dubai influencer thing that’s going on at the moment. They’re some sort of weird group that think they’re above everything and everyone. Gone are the days where celebrities were actually movie stars or singers. ‘Celebrities’ nowadays in the UK are just those that shag on TV. They are completely talentless. I know I sound so old and boring but I am absolutely sick of influencer culture and I so hope it comes to an end soon.
100% if more people unfollow them, the less we will see of them, pay them etc they have been able to do this right infront of our faces without any care in the world about other people who are stuck at home, doing the right thing for everyone . If they want to act like that, you're a massive bellend anyway but if you HAVE to, dont be an influencer.

So many other z celebs who have stayed at home and some I didn't really like Im surprised they stayed at home and they have my respect, i think fairplay to you. These bunch of arrogant, selfish assholes honestly I never wish any harm to anyone but I hope they catch it and even if they do get it, will it change their attitude? No bloody way! FFFFFFFuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

WHY do these idiots get paid so so much more than NHS staff who are currently battling everyday to fight this virus whilst these half naked fake nobodies do whatever they fucking want!?!!?! This world is soooooo fucked up, get me off now

Last edited:

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I watched Ovie’s documentary on influencer fame and Olivia and Alex were on it. She said that she worries that their lifestyle might not last forever - why not be a bit nicer to the people keeping you in it then?

She comes across so rude on her social media. I don’t even follow her any more because I think she’s up herself but the comments I’ve seen on here don’t show her in a good light at all. And it’s not one or two, she seems to be sarky and rude all the time! I can kind of understand it if people were being nasty but when they’re commenting normal stuff why are her responses so defensive and short 🙄

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
There was literally no need for her to go, other than she obviously doesn’t want to let him out of her sight!

CharlieSmith96

I think the problem here is she is so utterly obsessed with him and dependant on him that she’d probably rather be in a relationship where she knows she’s being cheated on than lose him completely. I don’t think she has any self worth and he seems the type that could get away with blue murder and she’d never ever leave him. I don’t think it’s all a money thing for her like it is for him. I just think she knows she’ll never get anyone like him snd she’d rather be in it being disrespected than be without him. Sad really...
Sorry I’m late to the party, but I think you have completely hit the nail on the head here. When they left the villa, they never had a chance to establish themselves as Alex Bowen and Olivia Buckland, straight away it was “Alex and Olivia” which must be scary for her. When you think of their “fans”, I’d say the majority of them stick around because they fancy/are attracted to Alex and like seeing his content. If they were to split up and Olivia went solo, how many of them do you think would stick around? I’m not saying Alex is a god but I think he’s a big part in their success.

Personally, I’ve never liked Olivia. Even in the villa she would annoy the life out of me and I’ve never really followed her journey since leaving love island. The thing that always annoyed me was their rush to get married, but for me I always felt like they did it so quickly was because they wanted the title “first love island couple to be married” and knew this title would bring with it a load of deals, endorsements and plenty of other opportunities to be monetised. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe Nathan and Cara had the title of “first love island baby” and I’d say this opportunity wasn’t as exploited by them as it could’ve been purely because they had split up during her pregnancy.

I recently watched Ovie‘s documentary about being an influencer and I remember Alex and Olivia saying they’re always worried that their influencer life can be gone in a heartbeat which is why I feel like she’s sold her soul to the devil. Will promote, advertise and endorse anything purely to keep herself relevant as god forbid she can be normal like the rest of us and go back to working in an office!!

Reactions: 16

ebsx

I get it, advertising and using someone with x amount of followers and all that. But it’s just how beggy she is about it. “Guys anyone know where I can get this desk? X” the website you saved the picture from, probs. You managed to buy a house and a horse, stop acting like you don’t know how to fucking use Google!

• Haha

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the Slimfast AD she posted earlier this evening - was only up for about 8 minutes and she had so many bad comments about promoting that she deleted the comments and then deleted the post! (Only got a pic of the caption before she deleted!)
Surely this year will be her last year of ‘influencing’ because I think people are getting wise to how much shit she’s peddling on her platform now. I bet she was fuming she had to delete that, because I bet she won’t get paid now from Slimfast 😂😂

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
Haha! Who at H. Samuel thought that would be a convincing AD... seriously... She lives in a million + house, has a Rolex etc... If he actually gave her that watch he would now currently be wearing it imprinted in his face !

• Haha

Chattyman321

Alex used to comment on all her pics like 😍 and 🔥🔥🔥 and now he doesn’t even like most of them let alone comment. Seems like they have lost the fun and excitement of the relationship and 98% of their pictures together are forced for ads