Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this bar is a very here-and-now thing to want?! It’s enormous and has a DJ deck inbuilt. Doesn’t seem overly family friendly for if they ever have a baby and when they inevitably can’t afford this house anymore it won’t make it easier to sell

Reactions: 3
Now on the beg for a car.. Swear she has a meltdown if she ever has to get her purse out. Pay for your tit like the rest of us
Moaning about a Porsche, a car that most can’t even afford, in times like this just goes to show how much of an out of touch c**t she is. Bet she’s a really tit driver too just like she is at riding

The bar looks like it’s plonked there as well, it’s not even in a good position, just like her ridiculous sofa in the kitchen and the hideous table she has in front of her stairs, it looks so out of place, they literally have no clue

oh and the ‘super edgy woman’ now has a strip of blonde in the front of her hair cause it’s ‘sUch A CoOl vIBe BaE’ duck OFF YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS

Me again...Home bar is a VIBEEEEE...actually it’s not, I can quite as easily go to my fridge and pour myself a G&T. Same effect just less money.
Also their bar is in the way of their French doors it’s really pissing me off it’s that just bleeping in the way!!!! 😩

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Moaning about a Porsche, a car that most can’t even afford, in times like this just goes to show how much of an out of touch c**t she is. Bet she’s a really tit driver too just like she is at riding

The bar looks like it’s plonked there as well, it’s not even in a good position, just like her ridiculous sofa in the kitchen and the hideous table she has in front of her stairs, it looks so out of place, they literally have no clue

oh and the ‘super edgy woman’ now has a strip of blonde in the front of her hair cause it’s ‘sUch A CoOl vIBe BaE’ duck OFF YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS

Me again...Home bar is a VIBEEEEE...actually it’s not, I can quite as easily go to my fridge and pour myself a G&T. Same effect just less money.
Also their bar is in the way of their French doors it’s really pissing me off it’s that just bleeping in the way!!!! 😩
Haha and its bierre moretti too like such a tit beer 😂

I feel like this bar is a very here-and-now thing to want?! It’s enormous and has a DJ deck inbuilt. Doesn’t seem overly family friendly for if they ever have a baby and when they inevitably can’t afford this house anymore it won’t make it easier to sell
Surely every house buyers list has knob head deck bar listed ? 😂

Reactions: 2
Howling at some of these comments! Said exactly what we are all thinking! She’s an absolute cock! She’s tit at riding, she’s tit at designing and tit at home interiors. No one is jealous of your inability to do all of the above. Get over yourself
Thread title? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those videos are cringe as duck! Imagine showing off that you’ve got a hot tap when you’re claiming to be millionaires 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who was confused about her post of 'going through so much?' I genuinely thought I missed a story of her and Alex breaking up or something... not sure how she can have so much stress but keep posting pointless videos of herself on shoots she is just such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 7
She must be having a difficult time deciding what the 6th fave part of her gifted home is....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who was confused about her post of 'going through so much?' I genuinely thought I missed a story of her and Alex breaking up or something... not sure how she can have so much stress but keep posting pointless videos of herself on shoots she is just such an attention seeker.
Secretly hoping he’s cheated and she’s found out 💁🏼‍♀️ Such a hard life you have ey liv! Such a hard life! 🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Secretly hoping he’s cheated and she’s found out 💁🏼‍♀️ Such a hard life you have ey liv! Such a hard life! 🥴🙄
She’s so tone deaf it’s actually annoying 🤦‍♀️ we probably won’t hear what it is that’s upset her, she just wants the “U ok Hun” messages and the attention. Whatever it is, I bet it’s minor compared to what a lot of other people are actually going through, you know like losing their jobs, homes, family members because we are in a pandemic 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s so tone deaf it’s actually annoying 🤦‍♀️ we probably won’t hear what it is that’s upset her, she just wants the “U ok Hun” messages and the attention. Whatever it is, I bet it’s minor compared to what a lot of other people are actually going through, you know like losing their jobs, homes, family members because we are in a pandemic 🙄
Exactly this! Oh and look she’s off on her expensive horse again for some R&R like she deserves the rest looool, talk about rubbing it in peoples faces like a right witch

Reactions: 3
She never wears high vis when she hacks out. As a rider this fucks me off massively. She has a large impressionable fan base and should set a good example

Reactions: 5
I was wondering if maybe she’s miscarried?? Boux Avenue and iconic sending flowers? Would be very sad if that’s the case would never slag her off for that or make fun of it all but I hate all this cryptic stuff. If you don’t want people to speculate you don’t HAVE to post anything. You can be quiet and not acknowledge it. You don’t have to post flowers. It’s only fuelling people to ‘be nosey’ and then she’ll only do a few talking stories later on about how her privacy should be respected 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was wondering if maybe she’s miscarried?? Boux Avenue and iconic sending flowers? Would be very sad if that’s the case would never slag her off for that or make fun of it all but I hate all this cryptic stuff. If you don’t want people to speculate you don’t HAVE to post anything. You can be quiet and not acknowledge it. You don’t have to post flowers. It’s only fuelling people to ‘be nosey’ and then she’ll only do a few talking stories later on about how her privacy should be respected 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴
I thought that when I saw the flowers but how would the public know if she doesn't share it? Also, didn't she say she was back on birth control as she is filming her dress show next year in New York so they put it on pause so I'm not sure it's that. I'm curious what it is though because it's not like its news thats out there but she keeps hinting but not saying anything ... who knows.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she is sad because she is having to put her hand in her own pocket and pay for stuff herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s attention seeking. Maybe she should use Christmas as time to reflect on what she’s famous for (If anything) and use her social media for positive reasons connected to this and how to stop posting every ten minutes to flog unethical fast fashion, brag about her house or indirectly ask for free stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her time is coming to an end, I can see it. She is doing anything for a bit of exposure/money. Remember when she said she was going to be a bit more private with her house because she was nervous about her safety etc? If you're that anxious Olivia, why did you allow OK mag to film inside your house? For money and exposure. Magazine deals aren't cheap. All the ITS ranges, like has your own company flopped? Because you sell such crap clothes??? She was so passionate about clothes right, remember she did textiles at school because she loves it so much? Love it so much you're happy to flog fast fashion for a bit of cash! The effort she puts into ads are second to none and her other jobs include presenting a tit wedding dress show and appearing on random tv website videos (MTV).

She thought horse riding would be a great way to get people involved, interested, free stuff but she shut everyone up the other week saying she doesn't accept anyone other than one person's advice. (whats the point of the instagram page then? Oh yeah to show off what you have and others dont)

Shes so unlikeable unlike the other islanders in her series and the series since hers. She was a witch to Sophie, and has anyone noticed she doesn't like Gabby's posts anymore since she got with her boyfriend? (he's a friend of Alex's) she comes across extremely bratty and jealous, and I feel like his friends arent big fans of her either.

Someone / some people will come along, another 'couple goals' and I can't wait for that day 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.