Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was literally about to post this! She's so sneaky. Doesn't post it immediately, so majority of followers don't see it as an AD then amends it later. Definitely reads on here though.

View attachment 446806View attachment 446807anyone with half a brain who followers her should know by now if the girl posts a glam shot/clothes shot, witch is getting paid for it!!

Just got to keep reporting everytime she doesn't put ad on things. She gets paid more in some way for not putting ad up so let's all just report her and hopefully companies will stop working with her

Also. Her new collection with in the style... I just don't get how she can advertise another clothing brand. That's like Tesco selling Sainsburys products

Reactions: 2
They’ve had their front door 3 months and it looks like this already??? I don’t know why companies gift her stuff because it just makes their products look bad.

Its the same with the bifolds etc. Why gift that to a grubby person that will constantly picture it with disgusting hand prints all over it. It will put people off buying that product and gives the impression all marks will show up etc. In reality she just doesn’t clean anything.

I know Olivia preaches about insta being a marketing tool and it’s her ‘job’. However I don’t think gifting anything to her is smart marketing from any company.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
F4EB57D7-ECED-4FBF-9A84-2E4A681A720F.jpeg

At least she has finally admitted that she has over horsed herself! She should have gone and had lessons at a riding school until she was ready to buy a horse but.

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. I can see her getting bored very easily and her mate Alice ending up caring for dolly, especially once lockdown is over.

Reactions: 22
Shes barking on about losing her confidence 🤣🤣🤣 she’ll never be a good rider unless she just shuts up and gets on with it, I’m not here for your sob story
View attachment 447437
At least she has finally admitted that she has over horsed herself! She should have gone and had lessons at a riding school until she was ready to buy a horse but.

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. I can see her getting bored very easily and her mate Alice ending up caring for dolly, especially once lockdown is over.
thought exactly the same! She seems to think she would have been an expert cause she’s ridden a whole life time ago and thought she’d be Olympic standard in 3 months 🥴 of course dolly prefers Alice, she’s much more confident, much better rider and much more suited to her! She shouldn’t have bought her, dolly is too advanced for her in my opinion, she should have got a happy hacker and school veteran rather than a flighty mare with a hot head lol 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Shes barking on about losing her confidence 🤣🤣🤣 she’ll never be a good rider unless she just shuts up and gets on with it, I’m not here for your sob story

thought exactly the same! She seems to think she would have been an expert cause she’s ridden a whole life time ago and thought she’d be Olympic standard in 3 months 🥴 of course dolly prefers Alice, she’s much more confident, much better rider and much more suited to her! She shouldn’t have bought her, dolly is too advanced for her in my opinion, she should have got a happy hacker and school veteran rather than a flighty mare with a hot head lol 🤦🏼‍♀️
But how would she boast?! 😂 I would LOVE a shot on dolly, my horse is a crackpot too and it makes for so much fun.....if you can actually ride. Your right she would've been much better with a plod.

I wonder if she will realise and quietly sell her because she "lost her confidence".....that she never had in the first place

Reactions: 6

I must be weird as I like seeing better riders than me ride my horse. My instructor can get my boy going so well I’m like damn he is looking fiiiiine. Also inspires me to try harder to unlock his potential and be a better rider.

Reactions: 5
But how would she boast?! 😂 I would LOVE a shot on dolly, my horse is a crackpot too and it makes for so much fun.....if you can actually ride. Your right she would've been much better with a plod.

I wonder if she will realise and quietly sell her because she "lost her confidence".....that she never had in the first place
Exactly! I love a skitzy horse! I also love a lazy one and make them get there arses in gear - a horse is only as good as the person that rides it, they always read your confidence, your ability and your instruction. If you haven’t got any of that they will do the least, or muck about. It’s the most amazing feeling when you are confident and can get the most out of a horse that doesn’t normally allow people to do so! I loved falling off, I then had more reason to get back on straight away and prove to myself or learn. Ahh I miss riding lol

I must be weird as I like seeing better riders than me ride my horse. My instructor can get my boy going so well I’m like damn he is looking fiiiiine. Also inspires me to try harder to unlock his potential and be a better rider.
Same! Imagine seeing your horse at it’s full potential and then think; I’m going to be able to get them to do that one day! And learn hard! That was always my motivation, I remember on my old gelding we had a showjumping lesson with a professional and all of a sudden he got on him and my horse transformed! I was in awe! Not jealous hahahaha

Christ another re-ad for southern comfort. Using the same material, who actually buys into this????? It fries my brain 😩😩😖

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 447437

Cushioning the blow for when she sells her in a month which we all predicted but probably got called trolls for. Olivia needs to learn the difference between trolls and realists

I actually think that was a really brave thing of her to admit to (Dolly), she could've so easily not shared that, sold Dolly and never mentioned her again.

Re the Door - She will have been paid or got the door free or whatever when it was installed and the company would've done promo shots etc and now she couldn't care less... onto the next paid ad/free gift.

Reactions: 1
I actually think that was a really brave thing of her to admit to (Dolly), she could've so easily not shared that, sold Dolly and never mentioned her again.

Re the Door - She will have been paid or got the door free or whatever when it was installed and the company would've done promo shots etc and now she couldn't care less... onto the next paid ad/free gift.
I mean she has a whole Instagram page dedicated to her dream pony so it’s not like she can really just sell her. I think she will put her on full livery on a yard and only go and see her for photo shoots. It’s a shame as she is a lovely horse!

I don’t know who sees any of the products she advertises and thinks they must rush out to get them. Souther comfort is a well known drink I don’t know why they thought they needed those two to promote it.

Reactions: 3
I mean she has a whole Instagram page dedicated to her dream pony so it’s not like she can really just sell her. I think she will put her on full livery on a yard and only go and see her for photo shoots. It’s a shame as she is a lovely horse!

I don’t know who sees any of the products she advertises and thinks they must rush out to get them. Souther comfort is a well known drink I don’t know why they thought they needed those two to promote it.
I agree. Its weird though because they have a Bierre Moretti beer pump and they advertise Southern Comfort... They will take any advert thrown at them because they are money grabbers. Like Southern Comfort isn't even that nice lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.